PDA

View Full Version : IM back

WRECKINGCREW
01-08-2006, 06:05 AM
After all the smack you chargers fans talked in the preseason, I decided to come back here and offer you a crow supper. Enjoy.

The Giants had the 3rd toughest schedule in the NFL this year, won our division, and earned a home playoff game. Enjoy your vacation fellas.

PhillyFan
01-08-2006, 07:48 AM
You played 6 games against the NFC East, the joke of the NFL this year, and had 9 home games, yet you still had the nerve to call your schedule the 3rd toughest this season. HA! What a frickin joke.

WRECKINGCREW
01-08-2006, 08:53 AM
You played 6 games against the NFC East, the joke of the NFL this year, and had 9 home games, yet you still had the nerve to call your schedule the 3rd toughest this season. HA! What a frickin joke.
HA! The jokes on you. Dont be so bitter just because your 4 year run at the top of the division ended with 0 Superbowl wins. The Giants and Skins made the playoffs, the Cowboys werent eliminated from contention until week 17. The only joke in the NFC east is Philthadelphia. Heres the proof genius http://www.theredzone.org/strength.asp

ComputerFatGuy
01-08-2006, 09:29 AM
After all the smack you chargers fans talked in the preseason, I decided to come back here and offer you a crow supper. Enjoy.

The Giants had the 3rd toughest schedule in the NFL this year, won our division, and earned a home playoff game. Enjoy your vacation fellas.

im not gona talk ****. u won ur division. u got a playoff game. congrats. but i feel better knowing that we beat both mannings. i mean i know it was tough winning ur division. playing against arizona, rams, saints, (ur extra home game) san fransisco, minnesota. i mean we had a much easier schedule. patriots, eagles(when mcnabb was playing) colts, pittsburgh, denver twice, kc twice........face it. anybody could...... SHOULD win with the kind of schedule and extra home game u guys had. i would be embarrased if we had that kind of easy schedule and didnt come out with the division

WRECKINGCREW
01-08-2006, 09:48 AM
im not gona talk ****. u won ur division. u got a playoff game. congrats. but i feel better knowing that we beat both mannings. i mean i know it was tough winning ur division. playing against arizona, rams, saints, (ur extra home game) san fransisco, minnesota. i mean we had a much easier schedule. patriots, eagles(when mcnabb was playing) colts, pittsburgh, denver twice, kc twice........face it. anybody could...... SHOULD win with the kind of schedule and extra home game u guys had. i would be embarrased if we had that kind of easy schedule and didnt come out with the division

opponents winning %

Giants- 543% 3rd highest in NFL
Chargers- 488% 20th in NFL

http://www.theredzone.org/strength.asp

maverjoe
01-08-2006, 09:50 AM

I wasn't involved in whatever the original smack was, but congrats on a good season. I have to say that I am still convinced that the Chargers are a bettwer team but, time will tell.

I think that the feud between the Giants and Bolts should come to an end. We had our game and we beat you. I think anybody, but a Giants fan, would admit that we got the far better end of that trade. And we have not further interest in seeing you guys lose.

I will never like Eli Manning, but frankly I couldn't care less about the Giants right now.

By the way...Someone on your board at the beginning of the 2004-05 season got into a debate with me swearing up and down that Ron Dayne was better than Tomlinson and was going to have a huge breakout year. If you know who that character was on your board, please mock him for me.

Fouts2Chandler
01-08-2006, 09:53 AM
opponents winning %

Giants- 543% 3rd highest in NFL
Chargers- 488% 20th in NFL

http://www.theredzone.org/strength.asp

You're posting 2006 Strength of Schedule, genius.

In 2005, Chargers Opponents had a .543 Winning Percentage. Second highest in NFL.

Giants? .488

Your Giants still suck.

WRECKINGCREW
01-08-2006, 10:00 AM
You're posting 2006 Strength of Schedule, genius.

In 2005, Chargers Opponents had a .543 Winning Percentage. Second highest in NFL.

Giants? .488

Your Giants still suck.

What year is it? The strength of schedule is made after the season. How could one know the 2006 strength of schedule before a single game was played. WOW. You should have stayed out of this conversation. Your 2005 strength of schedule is for the 2004 season. LMAO.

Dan40
01-08-2006, 10:05 AM

So you've made it back after preseason. Are you touring the country or something?

Were you here after the Sunday Night game? Because I didn't see many Giants fans in here after that.

Nice how getting a playoff spot improves confidence.

Anyway, congrats. That Osi is a bear, and I can't wait to see how he does against Carolina.

WRECKINGCREW
01-08-2006, 10:26 AM
I wasn't involved in whatever the original smack was, but congrats on a good season. I have to say that I am still convinced that the Chargers are a bettwer team but, time will tell.

I think that the feud between the Giants and Bolts should come to an end. We had our game and we beat you. I think anybody, but a Giants fan, would admit that we got the far better end of that trade. And we have not further interest in seeing you guys lose.

I will never like Eli Manning, but frankly I couldn't care less about the Giants right now.

By the way...Someone on your board at the beginning of the 2004-05 season got into a debate with me swearing up and down that Ron Dayne was better than Tomlinson and was going to have a huge breakout year. If you know who that character was on your board, please mock him for me.
Time will tell who got the better end of the trade. The smack was a few Charger fans were hoping to see Manning get injured, which in my mind is uncalled for no matter how much you dislike a player. I do think the Chargers are a better team than they showed this year BTW. I dont know who that clown was who said Dayne was better than Tomlinson, but obviously his football knowledge is limited.

Hey Dan. Actually yes, I was traveling the country (well the northeast anyway) I build greenhouses in the area and just finished a 3 month job. Sorry for the no show after the Chargers game, we did get beat soundly by a team that obviously wanted that particular win more than the Giants. Good luck next year.

ComputerFatGuy
01-08-2006, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE=WRECKINGCREW]Time will tell who got the better end of the trade. QUOTE]

it already has. Merriman = Pro Bowl

WRECKINGCREW
01-08-2006, 10:37 AM
[quote=WRECKINGCREW]Time will tell who got the better end of the trade. QUOTE]

it already has. Merriman = Pro Bowl

If you would rather have a probowl linebacker than a QB who leads your team to a division title than I guess your right. Well I cant argue now I got a game to watch. Cheers:Beer:

dbroncos31
01-08-2006, 10:38 AM
[quote=ComputerFatGuy]

If you would rather have a probowl linebacker than a QB who leads your team to a division title than I guess your right. Well I cant argue now I got a game to watch. Cheers:Beer:
eli didn't lead you to anything. Tiki and your defense led you to the division.

dbroncos31
01-08-2006, 10:40 AM
and the 2006 strength of schedule is based on 2005 records. so what you were looking at was next years strength of schedule based on this year's records. so anyone that has the broncos on the schedule for next year gets the broncos at 13-3. so the chargers had a much harder schedule than you this year, but you have a really hard one next year. good luck.

ComputerFatGuy
01-08-2006, 10:42 AM
[quote=ComputerFatGuy]

eli didnt do crap for the second half of the season. i remember one game where he had like 3 ints. 2 or 3 fumbles and u managed to stay in the game. why? cause u have a hell of a running back and defense to support poor little eli.

BCBoltFan
01-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Time will tell who got the better end of the trade. The smack was a few Charger fans were hoping to see Manning get injured, which in my mind is uncalled for no matter how much you dislike a player. I do think the Chargers are a better team than they showed this year BTW. I dont know who that clown was who said Dayne was better than Tomlinson, but obviously his football knowledge is limited.

Hey Dan. Actually yes, I was traveling the country (well the northeast anyway) I build greenhouses in the area and just finished a 3 month job. Sorry for the no show after the Chargers game, we did get beat soundly by a team that obviously wanted that particular win more than the Giants. Good luck next year.
This is just a chicken schiznit excuse...If you can't handle eating the crow, you shouldn't be dishing it out! And by my calculations, you still had time to come back in here before your "3 month tour to where there is no computers or internet access" and say, "hey charger fans... good game, you whipped our sorry asses"!
The Chargers giants game was a good close battle... up until the second half... not only did we want it more, we made the adjustments that took your team completely out of the game... no wonder you didn't come back for crow!
Good luck giants... Go panthers!

WRECKINGCREW
01-08-2006, 12:29 PM
This is just a chicken schiznit excuse...If you can't handle eating the crow, you shouldn't be dishing it out! And by my calculations, you still had time to come back in here before your "3 month tour to where there is no computers or internet access" and say, "hey charger fans... good game, you whipped our sorry asses"!
The Chargers giants game was a good close battle... up until the second half... not only did we want it more, we made the adjustments that took your team completely out of the game... no wonder you didn't come back for crow!

YAAAAY we beat the Giants!!!! woooohooooo!!!!!! We didnt make the playoffs but the season was a success because we beat the Giants. wooohoooo!!!!

DA BOLT FAN
01-08-2006, 12:38 PM
YAAAAY we beat the Giants!!!! woooohooooo!!!!!! We didnt make the playoffs but the season was a success because we beat the Giants. wooohoooo!!!!

You might want to ease up. Your team is currently getting spanked.

guimcharger
01-08-2006, 12:45 PM
I would stop talking because your giants vacation is about to start. 1 and out means you did nothing.

BCBoltFan
01-08-2006, 12:49 PM
People who build green houses shouldn't throw stones.

How you enjoying the game? Gonna hibernate for another 3 months?

Bolt4Life
01-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Looks like the Giants are getting theyr a**es kicked :)

Fouts2Chandler
01-08-2006, 01:45 PM
What year is it? The strength of schedule is made after the season. How could one know the 2006 strength of schedule before a single game was played. WOW. You should have stayed out of this conversation. Your 2005 strength of schedule is for the 2004 season. LMAO.

Well, my friend. Let me educate you without hurting you too badly. The Chargers schedule this season was assessed on a first place schedule, taking into account the records of the teams from the previous season. Entering this season, your Giants played teams with a winning percentage of .488 from the prior year, which would account, imo, partially for their record this season. The Chargers played teams this year that had a combined .543 winning percentage last year. What you posted, my A student, is the Chargers 2006 Strength of Schedule based on the teams they are scheduled to be playing next year.

Chargers 2006 Schedule (In no particular order)

Cleveland 6-10
Pittsburgh 11-5
Arizona 5-11
Kansas City 10-6
Kansas City 10-6
Denver 13-3
Denver 13-3
St. Louis 6-10
Tennessee 4-12
Baltimore 6-10
Oakland 4-12
Oakland 4-12
Cincinnati 11-5
San Francisco 4-12
Seattle 13-3
Buffalo 5-11

TOTAL RECORDS OF TEAMS FROM 2005 Standings 125-131 .488

Fouts2Chandler
01-08-2006, 01:48 PM
and the 2006 strength of schedule is based on 2005 records. so what you were looking at was next years strength of schedule based on this year's records. so anyone that has the broncos on the schedule for next year gets the broncos at 13-3. so the chargers had a much harder schedule than you this year, but you have a really hard one next year. good luck.

EXACTLY MY POINT!

Classic.

GrbgCllctr
01-08-2006, 01:52 PM
WreckingBoy,

thanks for reminding me to tune into that fantastic NFC playoff game! I needed a good laugh this weekend and your Gnats provided me with just that :p

What a pathetic pile of dung that attempt to look like a football team your sisters put on. I am so P.O.ed :rolleyes: that I wasted three hours of my life this afternoon. hahahahahahahahahahaha..........

At least the CHARGERS made it an interesting/exciting game last year in the playoffs, for the average National football fan! :Beer:

DA BOLT FAN
01-08-2006, 02:00 PM
To Mr. Wreckingcrew.

WEAK!!!

Your smack is weak, and your team is even weaker.

BOLTSFANNJ
01-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Eli Manning 6 yrs=$54 mil, Jeremy Shockey 5 yrs =$31 mil, lol giants SHUTOUT 23-0 in playoffs @ home = PRICELESS

BTW NICE STAT LINE ELI 10-18 for 113yds, 6.3 avg/pass 3 INT's 1 fumble

promiseland
01-08-2006, 02:14 PM

panthers 23 Giants 0

WOW!! That was A very impresive performence by your team today Mr.Wreckingcrew. Your franchise QB looked lost, like he had no bussiness being out there at all.By the way didn't we smoke you on national TV earlier this year, Go back to your own forum and enjoy YOUR VACATION

mtxsound
01-08-2006, 02:17 PM
HAHA the Blue Crew got whipped. 23-0? Man Daddy's Little Girl looked worse than that. My sister could have put in a better game than that. Jeez man, I think he thought he was playing for the Panthers, with all those INTS. So WreckingCrew go home and worry about where they put Eli's pacifiers.

ComputerFatGuy
01-08-2006, 02:25 PM

oh yes. it was so stupid of me of even thinking of taking merriman over a franchise qb who put on a fantastic post-season performance. im so sorry. god im so stupid....... hahahaha.

PhillyFan
01-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Looks like wreckingcrew got wrecked.

chiefsgal
01-08-2006, 04:26 PM

I'm so glad you could join us on our vacation,where do you want to go?:p

boltbacker_ed
01-08-2006, 05:58 PM
I'm so glad you could join us on our vacation,where do you want to go?:p
Looks like they are starting there's also after that woopin Carolina put on them

WRECKINGCREW
01-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Well, my friend. Let me educate you without hurting you too badly. The Chargers schedule this season was assessed on a first place schedule, taking into account the records of the teams from the previous season. Entering this season, your Giants played teams with a winning percentage of .488 from the prior year, which would account, imo, partially for their record this season. The Chargers played teams this year that had a combined .543 winning percentage last year. What you posted, my A student, is the Chargers 2006 Strength of Schedule based on the teams they are scheduled to be playing next year.

Chargers 2006 Schedule (In no particular order)

Cleveland 6-10
Pittsburgh 11-5
Arizona 5-11
Kansas City 10-6
Kansas City 10-6
Denver 13-3
Denver 13-3
St. Louis 6-10
Tennessee 4-12
Baltimore 6-10
Oakland 4-12
Oakland 4-12
Cincinnati 11-5
San Francisco 4-12
Seattle 13-3
Buffalo 5-11

TOTAL RECORDS OF TEAMS FROM 2005 Standings 125-131 .488
Well, my self proclaimed educated friend, if you would have read the posts before you jumped the gun you would know that we were talking about the strength of schedule for the games played in 2005. What I said was that the Giants had a tougher schedule this year than the Chargers based on this years records. Next time load your gun genius. Heres the link i posted http://www.theredzone.org/strength.asp

Podium
01-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Well, my self proclaimed educated friend, if you would have read the posts before you jumped the gun you would know that we were talking about the strength of schedule for the games played in 2005. What I said was that the Giants had a tougher schedule this year than the Chargers based on this years records. Next time load your gun genius. Heres the link i posted http://www.theredzone.org/strength.asp

Ok, here is the link to the NFL Standings page.
http://www.nfl.com/standings/conference

San Diego Chargers strength of schedule: .559

New York Giant strength of schedule: .492

You really don't know what you're talking about.

The site that you provided is previewing the 2006 schedule of the teams and posting strength of schedule by the records of their 2006 oponents based on the 2005 season.

The numbers I have provided are the strength of schedules based on this season. (this year's opponents and their records

boltbacker_ed
01-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Well now we know how good you guy's really are huh? Thanks for the education! BTW Nice game today BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cor 23
Giants BIG FAT 0 Why dont you go and comfort your QB I am sure he's crying right now He's pretty good at it.

Fouts2Chandler
01-08-2006, 08:01 PM

Seriously bud, I'd stop now. I would have ignored it had you not been so annoying. Everyone in here has twice seen you goof up on the strength of schedule comment. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy you trying to explain your way out of it.

mk87
01-08-2006, 08:05 PM
I don't get this whole schedule argument. I thought our schedule was "tough" not because we played the winningest teams, but because we had to play 1.) 5 teams that had extra time to prepare against us, 2.) travel back and forth east to west & 3.) not being able to catch a breath because we were one of the last teams to get a BYE. More unfair than tough. If you actually read what Chargers and their fans have to say, we did not use our schedule for our losses.

And shiet, how do you know the teams on the schedule will be good or bad next year?

Shut up about the schedule already..

And I think it's pretty obvious that we got the better deal. Elisha was sacked 4 times today and was responsible for 4 turnovers. LOVES IT.

Dan40
01-08-2006, 11:30 PM
WRECKINGCREW,

You're welcome back here anytime.

Apparently, when you come in and smack, that's a bad omen for the G-Men.

Sorry about the loss.

Tycebrew
01-09-2006, 08:13 AM
Awwww.... poor Wrecking Crew. He came in here and talked SMACK and then his crappy team got the crap beat out of them.

Looks like Eli will bring you years of crying, because that baby aint taking you nowhere.

StevenSD
01-09-2006, 09:53 AM

Well my self proclaimed educated friend, maybe you should read where it says 2006 strength of schedule and realize it's talking about next season.

Is it really true that the schools in New York are bad BTW?

mtxsound
01-09-2006, 10:37 AM
The guy is just pissed because he realizes that they got ripped off on the trade for their "star" QB. Shoot looking at it now Shawne Merriman for Eli Manning would have sufficed, but we got like 4 others. We got a D Rookie of the Year, Pro Bowler for a Cry Baby.

Sirbob
01-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Poor guy, had his season ripped out with a big zer0 Donut and can't post because he was wrong about everything.

Podium
01-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Poor guy, had his season ripped out with a big zer0 Donut and can't post because he was wrong about everything.

And on top of that, his best player (Tiki Barber) is took a shot at his head coach, and now the head coach is pissed.

Sled Dog
01-09-2006, 01:05 PM

The Giants had the 3rd toughest schedule in the NFL this year, won our division, and earned a home playoff game. Enjoy your vacation fellas. See what happens when you run your big mouth....Your team just got knocked out!!! The Redskins are by far the best team in that division, the Giants suck, SheLi sucks, and Karma just bit you in the butt.

LTwith2200
01-09-2006, 01:36 PM
The guy is just pissed because he realizes that they got ripped off on the trade for their "star" QB. Shoot looking at it now Shawne Merriman for Eli Manning would have sufficed, but we got like 4 others. We got a D Rookie of the Year, Pro Bowler for a Cry Baby.
We also got a decent young kicker (with their pick), has anyone see how inconsistant Feely has played this year?

chivo
01-09-2006, 02:17 PM
I love this website! Never lose to Manning again? HA!HA! This one is the one I like,"future super bowl champions."HA!HA!HA! First try getting into the playoffs! Then, try not to get your a** eliminated in the first round by a WILDCARD team. (HE!HE!)

chiefsgal
01-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Looks like they are starting there's also after that woopin Carolina put on them

silly boy, it was directed at him..:p now if we can just get the donkey's to join us...:)

lowbedr
01-10-2006, 01:07 AM

Hey crewwrecker, working on the cure for cancer next R-ya? U might want to quit cuz anything else u say could possibly make everyone dumber for having to listen to it.

lowbedr
01-10-2006, 01:32 AM
Anyone smarter than WRECKEDCREW please raise your hand.

Dan40
01-10-2006, 01:55 AM
He's not coming back. Let's put this one to bed.