PDA

View Full Version : I am speechless......

LA Chargers '07
12-12-2006, 02:20 AM
I dont know what else to say, but this is truly a dream season. I have waited 20+ years for a season like this, & honestly there were times when I didnt think we'd ever see a season like this one. But seeing the Chargers clinch the AFC by SWEEPING the Broncos AND seeing LT break the TD record......

WOW.

I am proud to be a Charger fan and all those years of suffering and mediocrity are all worth it for this year ALONE! This has been an amazing season and I'm sure that there may be 10-20 threads just like this but i had to put my 2 cents in.

Honestly, i am speechless......

:Football: :Bolt: :Football:

Thank you God!!! LOL!

mastaflan
12-12-2006, 02:29 AM
I cannot believe our victory count and our place in the NFL today. However I always felt before any game that we played that we could beat anybody. I just can't believe that we were able to do it from behind and in fashion and in the road. Its been a long time coming.

Eluded_LT
12-12-2006, 02:36 AM
I dont know what else to say, but this is truly a dream season. I have waited 20+ years for a season like this, & honestly there were times when I didnt think we'd ever see a season like this one. But seeing the Chargers clinch the AFC by SWEEPING the Broncos AND seeing LT break the TD record......

WOW.

I am proud to be a Charger fan and all those years of suffering and mediocrity are all worth it for this year ALONE! This has been an amazing season and I'm sure that there may be 10-20 threads just like this but i had to put my 2 cents in.

Thank you God!!! LOL!
We've have been suffering for too long, the time is due. I hope the Chargers bring the trophy back to SD and California this year. Bring back the glory days of California, it's been way too long.

jadeyknoxville
12-12-2006, 07:02 AM

WOW.

Thank you God!!! LOL!

i don't blame you one bit brother. this season is much much more different than the 2004 season. things have come together better, starters and reserves have made important contributions, things have gelled together, players have taken their game to the next level, and we are all witnessing it unfold right now. we still have 3 games left, but this season is nothing short of amazing. i'm just happy to be a fan and able to share it. :Cheers:

NorCalBoltBrain
12-12-2006, 08:49 AM
Biggest difference I see between this here and last year/2004 is we're turning it up a notch in the 4th quarter. Like Merriman says "Finish Strong". We're making plays on defense at the end of the game. Also see Phillip Rivers' ridiculous 4th quarter passer rating.

TCUFAN5
12-12-2006, 09:03 AM
im telling you that "Championship teams finish this line" gave me chills..

boltcorpse
12-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Indeed. It is a truly magical time to be a Chargers Bandwagoner.

Please note, however, that if the Bolts lay an egg vs. the Chiefs, I'm jumping this wagon so quick it'll make your head spin, folks.

Beachingout
12-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Biggest difference I see between this here and last year/2004 is we're turning it up a notch in the 4th quarter. Like Merriman says "Finish Strong". We're making plays on defense at the end of the game. Also see Phillip Rivers' ridiculous 4th quarter passer rating.

Another big difference between the last few years and this year is "Marty Ball" hasn't shown its face. Lets just pray that we won't be seeing any "Marty Ball" during the playoffs.

diegojc
12-12-2006, 09:50 AM
Those of us who have been here through the laughing stock days of Leaf etc... are enjoying this even more!

It's cracking me up how people in my family are suddenly asking to get together and watch a Charger game. That's fine, welcome aboard bandwagoners, hopefully a lot of them will stay for the long run and we won't have to sweat any more blackouts.

1.21Gigawatts
12-12-2006, 09:56 AM
Cool. But I don't like the name LA Chargers. SD Chargers it should always be.

mb bolt fan
12-12-2006, 10:09 AM

WOW.

Thank you God!!! LOL!

Agreed. It's too good to be true. However, for some reason I'm feeling a little more nervous now. I just hope none of the key players get injured between now and the playoffs.

SDjoe269
12-12-2006, 10:24 AM
We are hot like butter on your breakfast toast. No mentioning injuries!!!!! Keep the mojo flowing...

ChargerGal76
12-12-2006, 10:32 AM
Agreed. It's too good to be true. However, for some reason I'm feeling a little more nervous now. I just hope none of the key players get injured between now and the playoffs.

I agree with you about the injuries. However, I personally asked both Merriman and Osgood win the Super Bowl as a 30th birthday present to me. Merriman just smiled and Osgood chuckled but I think they got the point. Not to be silly, but I'm really hopeful that this is part of the reason. I have been a Charger fan since I was two, running around emptying out the back wash my dad's beer cans while he watched the game.

It's gonna happen this year!!! I can feel it! :) :Beer:

CHARG3RS
12-12-2006, 03:34 PM

WOW.

Thank you God!!! LOL!

I totally agree with everysingle thing you just said!

Air Fouts
12-12-2006, 04:01 PM
" I have been a Charger fan since I was two, running around emptying out the back wash my dad's beer cans while he watched the game."

Nice !!!! I like !!!!!!!

fregon
12-12-2006, 04:18 PM
If this is a dream... I DO NOT WISH TO BE WAKEN UP!

Thinking about a championship just gives me the chills. And the icying on the cake is that if we do get Home field advantage is that I will be there to be a part of it... every minute of every quater!

:thinking: perhaps I should get a bigger memory card for my camera and 3 more batteries.

boltcorpse
12-12-2006, 04:28 PM
If this is a dream... I DO NOT WISH TO BE WAKEN UP!

Thinking about a championship just gives me the chills. And the icying on the cake is that if we do get Home field advantage is that I will be there to be a part of it... every minute of every quater!

:thinking: perhaps I should get a bigger memory card for my camera and 3 more batteries.
Let's suppose that Bolts host the AFCCG in SD. How much would you sell your ticket for? C'mon... everyone has a price.

For this hypothetical, you may not take the proceeds resulting from selling your ticket and scalp another one for less. You will have to sit at home and watch the game like all the other shmucks.

Pimpish
12-12-2006, 04:39 PM
I love it, says I'm speechless and then makes a speech :P

TrumpetDude
12-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Let's suppose that Bolts host the AFCCG in SD. How much would you sell your ticket for? C'mon... everyone has a price.

For this hypothetical, you may not take the proceeds resulting from selling your ticket and scalp another one for less. You will have to sit at home and watch the game like all the other shmucks.

This question came up at the last tailgater.

The magic number seems to be over $1,000.00 per ticket easy.

For me it would take more.....much more.... :)