PDA

View Full Version : Just checked ebay right now lol!!!!

vodka&boltzs
04-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Man these people selling these tickets must think we are idots or something. Their are people selling their pre-season tickets for 80 to 100 dollars a ticket. Man just because we had an awsome season last year doesnt mean that we are willing to pay that much for a pre season game. Its alright though once the season gets closer ill wait for those same seats to be posted at 10 bucks

boltpride515
04-13-2007, 04:36 PM
its 90 dollars face value for a plaza or field level seat. 80 dollars is a discount. Good luck getting descent seats for cheap because its not gonna happen.

Man these people selling these tickets must think we are idots or something. Their are people selling their pre-season tickets for 80 to 100 dollars a ticket. Man just because we had an awsome season last year doesnt mean that we are willing to pay that much for a pre season game. Its alright though once the season gets closer ill wait for those same seats to be posted at 10 bucks

vheman
04-13-2007, 05:21 PM
My plaza ducats are 92 bucks each. Wouldn't sell em for less than that. Even the ripoff preseason games.

vodka&boltzs
04-13-2007, 06:44 PM
My plaza ducats are 92 bucks each. Wouldn't sell em for less than that. Even the ripoff preseason games.
Look that what I said last year when I bought the 4 game mini pack and I couldnt go to the greenbay game and guess what I couldnt sell my tickets for 25 each I had to sell them at 20 bucks a piece and even that was kind of hard to do. I ended up going to the seahawk pre season game and only paid 12 buks for lodge seats so good luck to you guys that think your going to get top dollar for your preseason games or even half of your money, maybe some smuck will buy them but someone thats patient and knows that alot of season ticket holders dont like going to pre seseason games will get a really good deal on tickets if they wait about 2 weeks before the game.

vodka&boltzs
04-13-2007, 06:47 PM
I know you guys will get top dollar for regular season except for the lion game but preseason, keep on wishing

Bolt Cola
04-13-2007, 06:59 PM
No LT in preseason....tickets should be $5

CharginCharles
04-13-2007, 08:13 PM
I would suggest donating them to the Chargers. There are lots of needy kids who have never been to a Charger game and probably will never get the opportunity to go to a live Charger game. They would probably give their eye teeth to go a game... even a preseason game.

The Chargers will let you choose the charity and charity you choose will issue you a receipt for the face value of the tickets so that you get to claim them as a tax write-off. In addition, you are helping to create future Charger fans.

Giving your preseason tickets to the Chargers just might give you more satisfaction than you could get if you sell them for $20. Use your preseason tickets to do something nice for someone.

beans
04-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Man these people selling these tickets must think we are idots or something. Their are people selling their pre-season tickets for 80 to 100 dollars a ticket. Man just because we had an awsome season last year doesnt mean that we are willing to pay that much for a pre season game. Its alright though once the season gets closer ill wait for those same seats to be posted at 10 bucksThere are plenty of idiots out there! There were several sales of field level seats for over $120 on stubhub for the preseason game vs seattle!

BOLTPIT CHARGER
04-13-2007, 09:03 PM
I HAVE 10 SEATS MY WIFE AND I, 7 KIDS WHO TAKE TURNS BRINGING A FRIEND. BUT WHEN I CAN NOT OR JUST PART OF MY FAMILY CAN GO, I GO TO THE RECRUITING OFFICE BY WHERE WE LIVE START JUST SHOOTING THE BREEZE WITH THE SOLDIERS INSIDE WORK THE CONVERSATION TO FOOTBALL AND IF THERE TURNS OUT TO BE A DIE HARD FOOTBALL FAN I WILL OFFER THEM THE TICKETS. WE OFFER TO INCLUDE THEM IN THE TAILGATE B4 THE GAME IF THEY LIKE. BUT IT IS A GOOD TIME ENJOYING THE GAME WITH OUR FREEDOM FIGHTERS.:Cheers:

jweb101
04-13-2007, 09:03 PM

I would guess most of those tickets for sale are ticket brokers who bought several seats and plan to resell everyone. They make plenty of money on the regular season games. If they can get some fish to bite for anywhere close to face for preseason that's just gravy for them. Look at stubhub, you'll see upper view endzone seats (up to 10 together) for sale.

vodka&boltzs
04-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Ya I agree there are some new fans I tailgated with last that paid over face value for the pre seaons games just because they were on the field. After you take your loses on over paying a few time you find out ways on how topay face or below face on tickets for great game. Like last year, some games were said sold out on ticketmaster but if you check every day they release a certain amount of tickets if they are not bought out by mini packs or group packages, like for the playoff game I was able to score some plaza seat 4 days before the game for some buddies of mine so you just have to know how the whole ticket thing works and try not to get burned on ebay or stubhub

kaedingfan10
04-14-2007, 11:13 AM
No LT in preseason....tickets should be $5
Agreed. I went to the Chargers @ Vikings preseason game in 2005 and Chargers @ Bears preseason game in 2006. Got 3 tickets to the Vikings game for about $75, and 4 tickets to the Bears game for about $100, but it would have been nice to see L.T. play. But it's understandable to hold out a guy like L.T. in the preseason. He did dress for the Vikings game, and I got some pictures from the first row, which was worth it.

CharginCharles
04-14-2007, 01:06 PM
If you want to donate your preseason tickets to a charity, for kids who otherwise wouldn't see a Chargers game or to some members of the military who are a long way from home or someone who may not have much have much longer to live or some other worthy cause of your choice, call Kimberly Layton at the Chargers' front office at 858-874-4562.

LA Chargers '07
04-14-2007, 01:09 PM
I was able to get $45 plaza preseason seats from Atlas Tickets (in San Diego) ON EBAY. If u go to Atlas tickets website they'll still be expensive but Atlas tickets have an Ebay account and thats where they sell the cheap pre season tix. (if your willing to pay $45 a ticket) I think actually for the Seattle game last year they were selling them for like $30 a ticket. (It was $45 for the Pack game) So check Atlas tickets on Ebay as time gets closer.

The way they work out the payment was really easy too. Once u "buy it now" it gives u a confirmation number and u just call Atlas and give them your credit card or tell them how your gonna pay them and they mail your tix. I've used Atlas before for Wrestling a long time ago and they had good prices then as well.

But yeah i agree $80 - $100 for a preseason ticket is bogus. And i cant understand who thinks of putting preseason games in a mini pack???!!!

Nospin
04-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Seats for the Seattle game are available in Plaza 48 on Stubhub now for $33.00 each.

https://www.stubhub.com/san-diego-chargers-tickets/?event_id=381566

beans
04-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Seats for the Seattle game are available in Plaza 48 on Stubhub now for $33.00 each.

https://www.stubhub.com/san-diego-chargers-tickets/?event_id=381566 You can get endzone view for less and still move to the plaza and field levels. Pre season games usually have lots of no shows.

Nospin
04-14-2007, 06:24 PM
You can get endzone view for less and still move to the plaza and field levels. Pre season games usually have lots of no shows.

That you can.

RandomTask
04-18-2007, 01:43 PM
I'm hoping so. Need a couple for the Niners preseason game and would love for their to be seats near my season tickets (Plaza 22).

TCUFAN5
04-18-2007, 01:47 PM
i want to go to a preseason game but no dice ill be fighting freedom.... so ill have to watch from over there..

Palermo10
04-18-2007, 03:17 PM
but no dice ill be fighting freedom

Irony! :LightsOut:

vodka&boltzs
04-18-2007, 03:29 PM
i want to go to a preseason game but no dice ill be fighting freedom.... so ill have to watch from over there..
Ill chug a few for ya!!!!!! Good luck out their

Lochness54
04-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Whats up Chargers? I just got 15 tickets to the Bears/Chargers game for 9/9. Not all of us are Bears fans. Just about 7 of us. One is actually a Raider fan but he lost a bet with me and he will have to wear a Bears jersey whenever he is around me. The bet is to last one year and the clock hasnt even started yet until he puts it on for the first time. LOL

But anyway, my question is this. My seats are Endzone section 22, row 16. How is the view? Do I need binoculars? Is it far from the beer booth? When do they stop selling beer?

Help me out.

Al "T.D." Bundy
04-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Whats up Chargers? I just got 15 tickets to the Bears/Chargers game for 9/9. Not all of us are Bears fans. Just about 7 of us. One is actually a Raider fan but he lost a bet with me and he will have to wear a Bears jersey whenever he is around me. The bet is to last one year and the clock hasnt even started yet until he puts it on for the first time. LOL

But anyway, my question is this. My seats are Endzone section 22, row 16. How is the view? Do I need binoculars? Is it far from the beer booth? When do they stop selling beer?

Help me out.

My first question would be....where did you get tickets, given that they aren't even on sale yet?

Second, there is no "end zone" section, there is field, plaza, loge, and view. Which section will determine if you need binocs.

There are beer "booths" all over the stadium, but the line is usually long. As at all stadiums, no beer is sold past the 3rd quarter, except for the Raider game, then it's halftime.

Lochness54
04-21-2007, 12:36 AM
My first question would be....where did you get tickets, given that they aren't even on sale yet?

Second, there is no "end zone" section, there is field, plaza, loge, and view. Which section will determine if you need binocs.

There are beer "booths" all over the stadium, but the line is usually long. As at all stadiums, no beer is sold past the 3rd quarter, except for the Raider game, then it's halftime.

Ok. I dont have the tickets in hand yet. We got them off stub hub.
Here is the info it gave me..http://www.stubhub.com/san-diego-chargers-tickets/?ticket_id=87414624#
I assume its at the very top. Good enough for me. So do u think I need binocs for that section? How early do they let people in to tailgate before the game? Last time I was there was in '99 when the Bears came down so my memory is failing me. Should be good times.

Thanks for the response BTW..

beans
04-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Ok. I dont have the tickets in hand yet. We got them off stub hub.
Here is the info it gave me..http://www.stubhub.com/san-diego-chargers-tickets/?ticket_id=87414624#
I assume its at the very top. Good enough for me. So do u think I need binocs for that section? How early do they let people in to tailgate before the game? Last time I was there was in '99 when the Bears came down so my memory is failing me. Should be good times.

Thanks for the response BTW..Those seats aren't too bad. You can see the whole field. Another words you can see whats going on. Why would you use binocs unless you are checking out the cheerleaders? Binocs gives you a close narrow vision like watching on tv. You can't see plays developing by getting an up close view.

Nospin
04-21-2007, 10:19 PM

Help me out.

That stubhub link you gave was for 2 tickets.....did you buy 13 more in different parts of the stadium?

You are a long ways from the action in endzone view level.

Lochness54
04-22-2007, 09:41 PM
That stubhub link you gave was for 2 tickets.....did you buy 13 more in different parts of the stadium?

You are a long ways from the action in endzone view level.

We already bought them. Those are whats left.

Lochness54
04-22-2007, 09:43 PM
Those seats aren't too bad. You can see the whole field. Another words you can see whats going on. Why would you use binocs unless you are checking out the cheerleaders? Binocs gives you a close narrow vision like watching on tv. You can't see plays developing by getting an up close view.

Cool. Thats what I wanted. As far as the cheerleaders go, we dont have cheerleaders so you guys got it made!!

Bring back the honey bears!!!

beans
04-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Cool. Thats what I wanted. As far as the cheerleaders go, we dont have cheerleaders so you guys got it made!!

Bring back the honey bears!!!Yeah!!!! I like spending 70-90 bucks just to check out the cheerleaders!

Al "T.D." Bundy
04-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Those seats are about as far away from the action as you can get, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE TEAMS ARE AT THE OTHER END OF THE FIELD. Amazing that those seats are going for that price.

The parking lot generally opens at 8:00 am if I'm not mistaken? Been a long time since I've gotten there that early to be honest, 'cept for the Pats game.

Obviously you can't see the whole play developing with binocs but they are good for getting a close up view of certain things. For where you're sitting....definetly bring them.