PDA

View Full Version : moved mojo threads?

X FACTOR
12-27-2008, 01:24 PM
mods: if some believe as others do, that as fans(even as some players do) that pre-game rituals are a tradition and very much football related, i dont understand moving the threads, while others such as please bring marty back, etc. deserve attention and merit. this is a fan forum. for the fans, and everything relating to fans.

Bolt4Life
12-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Some of the mods are dictators, and some are cool. I just miss when we had Geekster and Chareroo as mods.

boltcorpse
12-27-2008, 01:45 PM
Careful X FACTOR... big brother is watching...

X FACTOR
12-27-2008, 01:52 PM
I am asking the question directly to said big brother

Tycebrew
12-27-2008, 02:01 PM

It's 100x better to PM a Mod, instead of starting a thread to ask a question.

X FACTOR
12-27-2008, 02:04 PM
i did pm the mod, i just dont understand why a fan cant talk about a fan issue in an area off the bolts page called fan zone? if i'm banned out kicked out i understand. they have a job to do. but without us fans there is no job for the mods to do.

dekkerbasser
12-27-2008, 02:06 PM
It's 100x better to PM a Mod, instead of starting a thread to ask a question.

Agreed.

Afterall, it's worked for me in the past.

Kiwibolt is pretty good at responding quickly.

SillyBoltsFan
12-27-2008, 03:01 PM
The suggestions of PMs by some is a very good one...

In fact, the "big brother" in question had answered your original question before you started this redundant thread (http://forums.chargers.com/showpost.php?p=2278665&postcount=3)...

There are also any number of places to read about some of the reasons threads will be moved... both in Feedback (where this belongs and I moved it to) and in the Forum Rules threads.

Now try to relax and enjoy the game tomorrow :Bolt: