Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2007, 10:57 AM
4th and Hooters

Anything short of a trip to the Super Bowl will not meet expectations.

Actually, I should say a Super Bowl WIN. If we're good enough to make it there, we're good enough to win it.

There's absolutely no reason why we should not be aiming for the hightest goal achieveable.

We got spoiled last year at home going 8-0, that's a lofty goal. Nothing ruins my day more than going to a game and watching us lose. For some reason I take any loss at home hard...2005 was especially difficult, watching the Steelers game and the Dolphins game was painful.

I can't imagine losing any home games this year...maybe KC or Denver if we manage to beat them at their place, I'd be OK with. If we lose to Baltimore I will be livid, I've had enough of their fans last year gloating over their victory when everyone on the planet knows we should have won that game.

Indy I mean you can always justify losing to them because let's face it they are a good team but the past several years we have OWNED them, finally we get to play them on our turf and it's a sunday night prime time game...if we lose that one again, I will be HIGHLY upset.

We've got no business whatsoever losing any of our other home games. Sorry Bears, your team is overrated.

You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!