Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Will you Buy Season Tickets for 2012?
Yes 34 52.31%
No 21 32.31%
Not Sure 6 9.23%
Only if they Upgrade! 4 6.15%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Rookie

Hi everyone! Just registered to use the forums. Based on this discussion, thought you might like to know that I just spoke to the Chargers' Guest Services office regarding the status of my relocation request. They said that the deadline for renewal of tickets had been extended because of the challenging economic times, but that the final deadline for renewal had passed as of last week, so they expect the processing of relocation requests to speed up considerably. Oh, I hope so!
Old 03-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmerc View Post
Hi everyone! Just registered to use the forums. Based on this discussion, thought you might like to know that I just spoke to the Chargers' Guest Services office regarding the status of my relocation request. They said that the deadline for renewal of tickets had been extended because of the challenging economic times, but that the final deadline for renewal had passed as of last week, so they expect the processing of relocation requests to speed up considerably. Oh, I hope so!
so much for rewarding the people that pay on time.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Thanks for sharing this update. I've been anxiously waiting for a response to my relocation request.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Rookie

Quote:
I called last week too and I was told that they would get to season ticket holders from 2007 in May. Then, my buddy who is also a season ticket holder since 2007, told me he got a call and was relocated on Friday. Don't know if I would believe everything that comes from the ticket office.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Rookie

Default No, you can not believe the Ticket office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbolt5 View Post
I called last week too and I was told that they would get to season ticket holders from 2007 in May. Then, my buddy who is also a season ticket holder since 2007, told me he got a call and was relocated on Friday. Don't know if I would believe everything that comes from the ticket office.
I've told this story before............

We were in Plaza endzones seats for years. Every spring we were told we were in the "best" seats available by the box office.
In July we started checking Ticketmaster on our own.
Found seats in PLAZA 39!!!!!
Ticket office is a JOKE!
Old 04-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Veteran

So did you have to buy the tickets from ticket master then cancel your old seats? If so do you keep your seniority or does it start over with your new seats?
Old 04-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Veteran

So I got a call today from guest services, saying that they are still working on relocation requests for accounts established in the 70's. My account was created in 2006. She said it would be a long time before they got to accounts from 2006, and that we may not hear anything until late May or early June.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Work hard play hard

Hey I got a call from the Chargers today! Yeah, they were trying to sell me seats, not realizing I was a STH....
Old 04-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palermo10 View Post
Hey I got a call from the Chargers today! Yeah, they were trying to sell me seats, not realizing I was a STH....
did they offer anything good?

They called my work number a few weeks back and left a message about selling season seats to local businesses. I was amused by that.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Rookie

Default Others have said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellidro View Post
So did you have to buy the tickets from ticket master then cancel your old seats? If so do you keep your seniority or does it start over with your new seats?
...that they have done similar things and that the ticket office wouldn't let them off the hook for their old seats--no refund on the old seats, so for one season they had to keep their old seats as well as the new ones they had purchased, before they could cancel the old seats.