Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 09:42 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNAFTA View Post
If I knew Quinn was going to be knocked out that early I would of went with Bowe. At least now Bowe can get garbage yards with Cassel. I was really ready to dump him.

One of those weeks. Normally I'd never start a player against the Chargers. I am playing for the no.1 spot in my league, how can I not start Bowe vs. the Chargers thurday night with Cassel back. Our secondary has been horrible, and Bowe and Cassel click really well, specially for garbage yards. I don't see how I can bench him and hope to win...

Maclin has a good match up against the Saints, but Harvin has a really bad match up with the Hawks.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:25 AM
Rookie

Should i start maclin, bowe, or randal cobb this week? im leaning towards maclin since its against the saints but our pass defense sucks something horrible so Bowe might get off, i need this win to take first place ! haha
Old 10-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Veteran

Kyle Rudolph v. Seahawks
Brent Celek v. Saints

and

Miles Austin v. Falcons
Torrey Smith v. Browns

Last edited by uber; 10-30-2012 at 11:06 AM..
Old 10-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
One of those weeks. Normally I'd never start a player against the Chargers. I am playing for the no.1 spot in my league, how can I not start Bowe vs. the Chargers thurday night with Cassel back. Our secondary has been horrible, and Bowe and Cassel click really well, specially for garbage yards. I don't see how I can bench him and hope to win...

Maclin has a good match up against the Saints, but Harvin has a really bad match up with the Hawks.
Bowe is only good in garbage time and I doubt the Chiefs will see any agaist SD. The Bolts stink and this game will be close. IMO Bowe will be held in check.

I'd go with Maclin and Harvin. Play the matchup in Maclin and play your stud in Harvin.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:28 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChargerFan619 View Post
Should i start maclin, bowe, or randal cobb this week? im leaning towards maclin since its against the saints but our pass defense sucks something horrible so Bowe might get off, i need this win to take first place ! haha
I'd play the matchup with Maclin. Andy Reed loves the passing game and Maclin is their feature receiver, plus it figures to be a shootout.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by uber View Post
Kyle Rudolph v. Seahawks
Brent Celek v. Saints

and

Miles Austin v. Falcons
Torrey Smith v. Browns
I'd go with Celek since the Saints stink and on the flip side Ponder hasn't been good for several weeks.

I'd go with Austin against the Falcons since he is the only receiver Romo can count on and Dallas will throw a lot against Atlanta. Smith is highly inconsistent and he will draw coverage from Haden who is a stud.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Hall of Famer

Decided to dump Bowe for Jennings, as a MJD handcuff. I can only do this now because Nelson is getting healthy, so I can afford to be without 1x WR. The Houston Def is done with their bye week, so I am dumping the Falcons defense for Blair Walsh the best FA kicker, since the Patriots are on bye

So I am going to start Foster/Mathews at RB no matter what.

Cruz/Harvin are my stud WR's, but Harvin has a bad match up with the Seahawks secondary. Is Nelson a better option than either?

Also for my Flex I will have Chris Johnson (who I don't trust against the Bears defense), Jennings, Nelson, or Maclin.

Also I have been playing Witten since Graham has been hurt, and he's been a freaking stud these past two weeks for me, but Graham put up solid numbers last week too.

This is major crunch time for me, I am playing for the guy in first place in my league, and I'm in a 3 way tie for first. Both 1 and 2 have lost 2 weeks in a row, and I've won 2 weeks in the row. So I can't bust this week.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Blame Norv.. Or Die!!

Who should I flex? News just broke that Sproles just broke his hand (random as hell), and now I gotta turn to my bye-ridden bench.

Donald Brown (vs MIA) or Andre Brown (vs PIT)?
Old 11-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCheese View Post
Who should I flex? News just broke that Sproles just broke his hand (random as hell), and now I gotta turn to my bye-ridden bench.

Donald Brown (vs MIA) or Andre Brown (vs PIT)?
I'd go with Andre Brown, but that is a real toss up, either could have a great game or a crappy one. Only reason I'd go with Andre is that Bradshaw has been banged up, so Andre could see more carries, and the Miami defense hasn't given up too many fantasy points to RB's this season. Donald is still splitting carries with Ballard.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Blame Norv.. Or Die!!

Quote:
I'd go with Andre Brown, but that is a real toss up, either could have a great game or a crappy one. Only reason I'd go with Andre is that Bradshaw has been banged up, so Andre could see more carries, and the Miami defense hasn't given up too many fantasy points to RB's this season. Donald is still splitting carries with Ballard.
That's what I was thinking. Brown's been vulturing TD's the last couple games, so I'm hoping that's the case again this week. Thanks!