Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1011  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:58 AM
DDMALO's Avatar
DDMALO DDMALO is offline
Just like Prometheus...
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: L Day Effay
Posts: 2,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyBoltsFan View Post
Actually, I know exactly that which I do - and while I hated to ruin my perfectly fine platinum, your pig iron needed sprucing up...
Pimping an invisible volunteer badge and using the greasy vagueness of legalese (for how does one disprove that a sentiment is 'inflammatory"?) to stretch the wee boundaries of your virtual jurisdiction? How wonderful. At least it's a lucrative racket, right? Well, there's no helping the humorless.

As for your dubious efforts to confuse he who creates with he who taints, I'll remind you that one of us adds cop mustaches to Venetian frescoes and the other one... doesn't lean on whistles or yellow cards. Twist that around as you see fit.
__________________
The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory... Bolts fan since since the 70s.
DDMALO - ***Official*** Honorary BHC Master of Allegory
So you're Hector? I'm Achilles. You're Achilles? Meet Paris.
If your wit's not legit, I'd advise you not to dare us.

Reply With Quote
  #1012  
Old 11-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 13,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyBoltsFan View Post
Here is the Iron Fist you beg for my Freaky Friend... wear them well


Now available in Power Blue...
While I love the pumps (I actually wear them on throwback week) we need boots !!! Army boots to crush the posters under our heels with !!!!!

You had the right idea, well, you had an idea, now we need to up it a little in order to control the uprising and smash all that would dare to question us !!!
Reply With Quote
  #1013  
Old 11-03-2012, 07:47 AM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is online now
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 62,570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
While I love the pumps (I actually wear them on throwback week) we need boots !!! Army boots to crush the posters under our heels with !!!!!
Here you go, Freak. Wear them with pride.



A throwback version is also available ....

__________________
San Diego Super Chargers!

Last edited by chargertom; 11-03-2012 at 07:49 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #1014  
Old 11-03-2012, 11:06 AM
SillyBoltsFan's Avatar
SillyBoltsFan SillyBoltsFan is online now
Moderator of Insanity
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: EdgeOfSeat
Posts: 22,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMALO View Post
Pimping an invisible volunteer badge and using the greasy vagueness of legalese (for how does one disprove that a sentiment is 'inflammatory"?) to stretch the wee boundaries of your virtual jurisdiction? How wonderful. At least it's a lucrative racket, right? Well, there's no helping the humorless.

As for your dubious efforts to confuse he who creates with he who taints, I'll remind you that one of us adds cop mustaches to Venetian frescoes and the other one... doesn't lean on whistles or yellow cards. Twist that around as you see fit.
One shouldn't confuse jumbled paint by numbers with frescoes.

What you have repeatedly failed to understand is that regardless of how many coatings of chocolate or pretty pink bows are placed upon it - a pile is still just that...
Reply With Quote
  #1015  
Old 11-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Shamrock's Avatar
Shamrock Shamrock is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Alamo
Posts: 60,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMALO View Post
Pimping an invisible volunteer badge ......
If you're wondering who sent you to Cabo, just read the infraction.
__________________
© Nonsense News Network

Sound is my enemy .... Closed Captioning is my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #1016  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:49 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 13,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Here you go, Freak. Wear them with pride.



A throwback version is also available ....

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing light blue after Labor Day !

Tom, it just isn't done.
Reply With Quote
  #1017  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:51 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 13,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
If you're wondering who sent you to Cabo, just read the infraction.
Is that what he meant by that ?

My God Jim, I'm a Freak not an English Professor !
Reply With Quote
  #1018  
Old 11-11-2012, 10:48 PM
SDfootball61's Avatar
SDfootball61 SDfootball61 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,216
Default

So aparently Guerro thinks that "you were asking for it" is a reasonable thing to ban me for....i didn't insult anyone, i made a damn joke about my other infraction (which i still dont agree with), and mr mod took offense to it and waved around his *authority*....can someone please give me an explaination that has any merit?
__________________
Looking for New Sig: Willing to Not Pay Anybody
Reply With Quote
  #1019  
Old 11-11-2012, 11:09 PM
guerro619's Avatar
guerro619 guerro619 is online now
Moderator of the Goo
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: back in the 619
Posts: 43,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDfootball61 View Post
So aparently Guerro thinks that "you were asking for it" is a reasonable thing to ban me for....i didn't insult anyone, i made a damn joke about my other infraction (which i still dont agree with), and mr mod took offense to it and waved around his *authority*....can someone please give me an explaination that has any merit?
I responded regarding your post about insulting fellow members. Regardless if it was a joke or not. That's why you got the infraction. I consulted with all the other mods, and they were in agreement about your time off.

If you tell another person to "shut up", and we don't do anything, it will give the other posters the sense that they can say the same thing to eachother. These are the rules that have been put in place to keep this forum enjoyable. For everyone.

Our job is to enforce it. I hope you understand. And thank you for briging it up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
My neck doesn't get burned any more. It's permanently red.
Reply With Quote
  #1020  
Old 11-11-2012, 11:38 PM
SDfootball61's Avatar
SDfootball61 SDfootball61 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro619 View Post
I responded regarding your post about insulting fellow members. Regardless if it was a joke or not. That's why you got the infraction. I consulted with all the other mods, and they were in agreement about your time off.

If you tell another person to "shut up", and we don't do anything, it will give the other posters the sense that they can say the same thing to eachother. These are the rules that have been put in place to keep this forum enjoyable. For everyone.

Our job is to enforce it. I hope you understand. And thank you for briging it up.
Fair enough. I had the impression (after reading the rules) that my comment including "shut up" followed the guide under the rule that says "You may attack an opinion as idiotic, but you may not call a member an idiot."

The joke part was about my time off.

I dont get what i did wrong to deserve the time off however. I was trying to argue my cause for getting the infraction (which i dont really care too much about in the long run), and made a joke about if that was offensive then questioning you're authority called for another one. Then you got pissed out of nowhere and threatened me with time off...I didn't insult anyone further than the "shut up" comment I was asking/wondering about it, and before i could even talk about it i was banned....

I dont think my bad was reasonable. I can see the first part, though see my comment on it above, but there is no valid excuse for you flipping a ***** over a joke...that was not offending anyone...

EDIT: And to add, i got nothing but respect for mods, you can ask chargertom, i've had many conversations with him through my days here, but i dont think your response in this particular case to ban me had any merit other than mod got upset when someone threw a joke his way...
__________________
Looking for New Sig: Willing to Not Pay Anybody
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Collective Bargaining Agreement discussion. bigbolthead21 Around the NFL 232 01-21-2010 11:54 AM
Discussion about Pro Bowl snubs (including Chargers) WinslowSr. General Discussions 81 12-19-2007 08:12 PM
Brees signs 6-year, $60m deal with Saints (was contract talks) Ikeman83 Around the NFL 7962 06-21-2006 12:17 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:01 PM.


© 2014 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.