Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCheese View Post
That's what I was thinking. Brown's been vulturing TD's the last couple games, so I'm hoping that's the case again this week. Thanks!
Anything Andre does is going to more than Donald at this point. He's sitting right?
Old 11-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Blame Norv.. Or Die!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNAFTA View Post
Anything Andre does is going to more than Donald at this point. He's sitting right?
I started Brown--he stole a TD.

I was up 40 points, with Matt Ryan left to play for me. He had Doug Martin and Michael Vick. I lost, thanks to Martin dropping almost 60 points in our league. Absolutely crazy.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCheese View Post
I started Brown--he stole a TD.

I was up 40 points, with Matt Ryan left to play for me. He had Doug Martin and Michael Vick. I lost, thanks to Martin dropping almost 60 points in our league. Absolutely crazy.
Freaking crazy...251 yards 4 td's, and that guy was asking in the other thread if it was time to give up on him, ***.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:16 PM

Ok guys, cj spiller at NE or rashad Jennings vs Indy?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyw00d View Post
Ok guys, cj spiller at NE or rashad Jennings vs Indy?
I think the only thing Jennings has on Spiller is the possibility of more touches since he's the featured back. Spiller is a much more explosive player and is utilized in the running and passing game to good effect. I'd go with him against the mediocre Patriot D. Also, the Colt O is for real and Jax might find themselves having to play catch up by half time which hurts Jennings a lot.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:42 PM
All-Pro

FLEX decision time. M80, Amendola, or Daryl Richardson? I'm leaning towards Malcom for now
Old 11-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadTrip View Post
I think the only thing Jennings has on Spiller is the possibility of more touches since he's the featured back. Spiller is a much more explosive player and is utilized in the running and passing game to good effect. I'd go with him against the mediocre Patriot D. Also, the Colt O is for real and Jax might find themselves having to play catch up by half time which hurts Jennings a lot.
Jennings actually gets a lot of check down passes, he's pretty involved in the passing game when Gabbert is under pressure, and none of his WR's are open. On that note I would have a hard time benching Spiller. Jennings has a good matchup, but so does Spiller and he's much more explosive than Jennings.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLightning View Post
FLEX decision time. M80, Amendola, or Daryl Richardson? I'm leaning towards Malcom for now
Floyd all the way, the Buccs have been better than us against the run, but they have been one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL, and give up huge chucks of yards and td's. I'd go Floyd all day.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLightning View Post
I'd go with Floyd first, then Amendola. Richardson hasn't scored a TD all year and he's against the 49ers. Amendola is fresh off an injury, I'd wait a week or two to see where he's at. Floyd is PR's second option and he's going against a pass D that gives up a lot of yards. PR obviously trusts him too, he'll be right behind Gates for PR to look at in the end zone.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNAFTA View Post
Jennings actually gets a lot of check down passes, he's pretty involved in the passing game when Gabbert is under pressure, and none of his WR's are open. On that note I would have a hard time benching Spiller. Jennings has a good matchup, but so does Spiller and he's much more explosive than Jennings.
I've only seen a couple of Jags games but that's what I've seen as well. Jennings will get a few looks as the last option but Spiller with have played designed for him. I'll bet the two are pretty close in points but if one of them is going to break the big one it's Spiller.