Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #381  
Old 11-11-2012, 09:55 AM
ElectroAsada's Avatar
ElectroAsada ElectroAsada is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loweezy View Post
Brandon Lloyd against the Bills

or

Taiwan Jones against the Ravens

for my flex?
Lloyd.

Taiwan Jones I believe doesn't have the potential to produce, even while starting.
__________________

Pick Your Poison...


Reply With Quote
  #382  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:24 AM
uber's Avatar
uber uber is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SD
Posts: 237
Default

RB2: Chris Ivory v. Raiders or Felix Jones v. Browns

Flex: Miles Austin v. Browns or Torrey Smith v. Steelers
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Old 11-14-2012, 12:03 PM
aQB's Avatar
aQB aQB is offline
Official Bag of Shame
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,497
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uber View Post
RB2: Chris Ivory v. Raiders or Felix Jones v. Browns

Flex: Miles Austin v. Browns or Torrey Smith v. Steelers
Jones and Austin
Reply With Quote
  #384  
Old 11-14-2012, 01:09 PM
VistaFan's Avatar
VistaFan VistaFan is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vista
Posts: 2,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uber View Post
RB2: Chris Ivory v. Raiders or Felix Jones v. Browns

Flex: Miles Austin v. Browns or Torrey Smith v. Steelers
I also think Jones and Austin. Jones will till be the main back this week and austin has better match up i think than smith.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #385  
Old 11-14-2012, 06:31 PM
ChainLightning's Avatar
ChainLightning ChainLightning is online now
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 632
Default

Floyd or Amendola? I'm leaning more towards Amendola since Philip struggled the last time we played Denver and Amendola is coming off a great game against the Niners
Reply With Quote
  #386  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:49 PM
VistaFan's Avatar
VistaFan VistaFan is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vista
Posts: 2,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLightning View Post
Floyd or Amendola? I'm leaning more towards Amendola since Philip struggled the last time we played Denver and Amendola is coming off a great game against the Niners
yeah and jets D isn't the same this year.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #387  
Old 11-15-2012, 07:29 PM
BigCheese's Avatar
BigCheese BigCheese is offline
Blame Norv.. Or Die!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 339
Default

A few choices this week..

FLEX:
Darren Sproles (vs. OAK) or Larry Fitzgerald (vs. ATL)?

TE:
Heath Miller w/ no Big Ben (vs. BAL) or Vernon Davis (vs. CHI)?

DEF: (this is the tough one)

Cincy (vs. KC)
Baltimore (vs. PIT)

I'm leaning towards Sproles and Miller. As for the defenses.. I can't make up my mind. Baltimore isn't the same fear-inducing D it has been in the past, but they're playing a Pittsburgh offense led by Leftwich, which is tempting. Cincinnati is playing the Chiefs. Enough said.
__________________
'If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?' - Vince Lombardi
Reply With Quote
  #388  
Old 11-15-2012, 08:17 PM
v-jaxdabeast's Avatar
v-jaxdabeast v-jaxdabeast is offline
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCheese View Post
A few choices this week..

FLEX:
Darren Sproles (vs. OAK) or Larry Fitzgerald (vs. ATL)?

TE:
Heath Miller w/ no Big Ben (vs. BAL) or Vernon Davis (vs. CHI)?

DEF: (this is the tough one)

Cincy (vs. KC)
Baltimore (vs. PIT)

I'm leaning towards Sproles and Miller. As for the defenses.. I can't make up my mind. Baltimore isn't the same fear-inducing D it has been in the past, but they're playing a Pittsburgh offense led by Leftwich, which is tempting. Cincinnati is playing the Chiefs. Enough said.
Ya take cincy for sure. But who are your other wrs if you have fitz as a flex option(i would take sproles against a terrible defense over fitz btw)
__________________
Chargers, Suns and Kings. I guess i like underachieving teams.
Reply With Quote
  #389  
Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 PM
aQB's Avatar
aQB aQB is offline
Official Bag of Shame
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,497
Default

Sproles
Miller
Cinci

Vernon Davis is a non-factor in that offense nowadays. I don't see their offense changing anytime soon and he won't give the same production the past two years for the rest of the season IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #390  
Old 11-16-2012, 10:18 AM
WootMonkey's Avatar
WootMonkey WootMonkey is offline
Support our troops
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: North Park
Posts: 11,357
Default

Flex:

BenJarvus Green-Ellis
LaRod Stephens-Howling
Anquan Boldin
Donnie Avery

Pick 1
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:29 AM.


© 2014 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.