Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:02 AM
aQB's Avatar
aQB aQB is offline
Official Bag of Shame
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VistaFan View Post
Was i right to accept this trade:

I give:
Brady
Mathews
Mike Williams
Pittsburgh D

I get:
RGIII
Spiller
Lance Moore
Kenny Brit

This is with the guy in first place who is undefeated. I feel like i am slightly upgrading at QB and RB, especially with schedules. and WR is a wash. I only picked up pitts D for this week against KC, and i have seattle as my D.
Pretty even IMO. RG3 been lacking the past couple of weeks. Hopefully he picks up where he did at the beginning of this season.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11-12-2012, 04:18 PM
VistaFan's Avatar
VistaFan VistaFan is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vista
Posts: 1,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aQB View Post
Pretty even IMO. RG3 been lacking the past couple of weeks. Hopefully he picks up where he did at the beginning of this season.

Good luck!
I also have Peyton cause i drafted him as backup in late rounds. Ill probably start Peyton next week, just to see if rgIII is healthy. But if i can get in playoffs, the trade should help i think.

Im probably gonna have to waive britt or moore to get a D(probably St Louis against NYJ) cause i realized seattle has bye.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11-13-2012, 07:04 PM
MrNAFTA's Avatar
MrNAFTA MrNAFTA is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: san diego
Posts: 3,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VistaFan View Post
I also have Peyton cause i drafted him as backup in late rounds. Ill probably start Peyton next week, just to see if rgIII is healthy. But if i can get in playoffs, the trade should help i think.

Im probably gonna have to waive britt or moore to get a D(probably St Louis against NYJ) cause i realized seattle has bye.
I'd keep Moore over Britt.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Boltman21's Avatar
Boltman21 Boltman21 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chino
Posts: 41
Default

i give leshoure and amendola i get jamaal charles?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 11-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Padres15's Avatar
Padres15 Padres15 is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Back of the End Zone
Posts: 493
Default

who do you guys think i should i drop, Ryan Mathews or willis Mcgahee?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 11-14-2012, 08:58 AM
VistaFan's Avatar
VistaFan VistaFan is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vista
Posts: 1,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman21 View Post
i give leshoure and amendola i get jamaal charles?
depends on who your other wr's are.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 11-14-2012, 09:01 AM
VistaFan's Avatar
VistaFan VistaFan is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vista
Posts: 1,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padres15 View Post
who do you guys think i should i drop, Ryan Mathews or willis Mcgahee?
i think mcgahee has a little better matchups. if i had to ochoose, i would probably say mathews.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-15-2012, 03:29 AM
Boltman21's Avatar
Boltman21 Boltman21 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chino
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VistaFan View Post
depends on who your other wr's are.
RB Steven Jackson, Mikel Leshoure, Andre brown, Marcel Reece, Mendenhall
Wr Reggie Wayne, Calvin Johnson, Denarius Moore, Amendola, Steve Smith (Car.), and Malchom Floyd

He said no to Charles but said yes to Alfred Morris should i do it?
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 11-15-2012, 02:12 PM
VistaFan's Avatar
VistaFan VistaFan is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vista
Posts: 1,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman21 View Post
RB Steven Jackson, Mikel Leshoure, Andre brown, Marcel Reece, Mendenhall
Wr Reggie Wayne, Calvin Johnson, Denarius Moore, Amendola, Steve Smith (Car.), and Malchom Floyd

He said no to Charles but said yes to Alfred Morris should i do it?
Yes. You have plenty of good WR between wayne, johnson, and smith with moore being good in certain matchups.

You need the RB's and morris might be better play than charles right now. more consistent.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:47 PM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is online now
Breather maybe, coach?
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 8,864
Default

Let's take another shot at this:

Playoffs guaranteed:

You don't need to know my whole lineup, but the following pair WILL play in playoffs:

Ronnie Hillman and Jimmie Graham;

or

Adrian Peterson and Owen Daniels.

Only playoffs matter. . . . .
__________________
President of the Official CMB Ladarius Green Fan Club.

(aka Factless, Clueless, Agenda Driven, Myopic, Ball Watching
Chargersfan).


Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:00 PM.


© 2012 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.