Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Boo first. Think later.

Well, at least if we're gonna be consistent we can say Rivers is individual sucking, and it has nothing to do with the coach (lol).

Chargertom, I'm gonna jump in and agree with you -- Pats are cheating again. He's a Pat, and he's cheating. Too bad guys can't volunteer proof they're clean. The handful of innocent guys out there could clear their names.

"I like to turn the offense into a defense. I want them to worry about what we're gonna do. I want them to try to defend us." -Junior Seau
Old 11-13-2012, 03:31 PM
< Need new refs anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Geez, you guys are no fun at all.
I'm with you for a simple reason.

I remember the Cheatriot fans coming out of the woodwork after their team got caught cheating, and saying that the Chargers were bigger cheaters, because of Merriman's positive test.

So, if them's the rules (and they made them) -- then yes, this is the Cheatriot's second big cheating scandal. .

President of the Official CMB Ladarius Green Fan Club.

NFL Marketing Consultant Resource

Old 11-13-2012, 04:28 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Beastwood View Post
are you referring to Cooper??
No he's refering to shawne merriman
Old 11-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Hall of Famer

I really dont understand what everyone problem with the Patriots is.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:18 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan85 View Post
I wish we had a head coach that would go all "Jeff Gordon" on teams that messed "his" team. Yes that's right take ownership.

As for the Cheatriots and their fake trophies, if they were truly a great team they would have won a championship after they got caught videotaping other teams practices.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:27 PM
< Need new refs anyways

Quote:
Aside from the blatant cheating, and the NFL gift afterwards; there was the NFL gift against the Raiders for one of their SB's; the failure to win a SB after not being allowed to cheat; and most close to home. . . . . . .

The post-game celebration pissing on our lightning bolt. (If you were or are okay with that, you should make sure you're at the right place).

President of the Official CMB Ladarius Green Fan Club.

NFL Marketing Consultant Resource

Old 11-14-2012, 07:05 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Aside from the blatant cheating, and the NFL gift afterwards; there was the NFL gift against the Raiders for one of their SB's; the failure to win a SB after not being allowed to cheat; and most close to home. . . . . . .

The post-game celebration pissing on our lightning bolt. (If you were or are okay with that, you should make sure you're at the right place).
That happened like 6 years ago its in the past I got over it just like everyone else should.

As far as the cheating goes it was said that they were taping signals then sending it back to their own sideline and then changing the play based on that. If you think about it that is kinda impressive if it was true. In the amount of time they had to get that done I have a hard time believing that they did that part of what they were accused of.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Official Bag of Shame

Quote:
If you think about it that is kinda impressive if it was true. In the amount of time they had to get that done I have a hard time believing that they did that part of what they were accused of.
Are you kidding me?! Impressive?!?! Holy crap get out of these forums.

That is like playing poker and having a camera guy zoom in on your opponent's hole cards and signaling you what he has so you can act accordingly. It defeats the purpose of the game and has zero moral attached to it.

It's CHEATING, and only scumbags would involve themselves in such an act. Definitely NOTimpressive. Please.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:15 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
New England Patriots rookie running back Brandon Bolden has been suspended without pay for four games Friday for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.

The undrafted free agent out of Ole Miss has rushed for 234 yards and two touchdowns in six games this season, but missed the last two games with a knee injury.

Bolden, who ran for a career-high 137 yards on 16 carries in a win over Buffalo on Sept. 30, had not practiced so far this week. He is eligible to return to the active roster Dec. 3, following New England's game against Miami.

Wanna bet he gets his walking papers?
This isn't the first time over the years that the Pats have had a problem with a player having a PED or other substance issue, is it?

I don't think that is the only issue that team has. IMO, they have a few players on that roster that have had more than their share of dirty hits/cheap shots.

As for giving him his walking papers? I don't see that happening. They just traded for Aqib Talib prior to the trade deadline. He doesn't exactly have a stellar reputation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqib_Talib

Last edited by muffindonut72; 11-14-2012 at 11:18 AM..