Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Boltz

I will be there!! I will be down for some tailgating! I have my tickets through a Broncos season ticket holder so Ill be sitting section 309 club level 50 yard line....BRING IT ON!!!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:16 AM
Hall of Famer

What up guys...sorry i been off here for awhile...well it looks like only the diehards this year!!! Its all good...Lot M as usual...I think we are going to do a potluck style tailgate this year so any locals let me know if you want to help bring stuff and help set up.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by espanto619 View Post
What up guys...sorry i been off here for awhile...well it looks like only the diehards this year!!! Its all good...Lot M as usual...I think we are going to do a potluck style tailgate this year so any locals let me know if you want to help bring stuff and help set up.
Not a local, but my uncle is.

We'll bring some food and beer.

PM me with more details?

Old 11-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu420 View Post
I will be there!! I will be down for some tailgating! I have my tickets through a Broncos season ticket holder so Ill be sitting section 309 club level 50 yard line....BRING IT ON!!!
Brian? are you guys coming to the game??
Old 11-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Rookie

Alright just won my tickets on eBay, getting ready to go. Just need a big bolts win this Sunday. Coming in from way out of town but I plan to be at the tailgate and will bring whatever you guys need but tequila sounds real good! just saying.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Rookie

Tailgate is gonna be off the chancla! We're gonna be at the wyncoop Saturday evening for dinner and drinks and hopefully any other chargers fans can join us and we can take over the bar!

Espanto, why should I bring to the pot luck other than beer?
Old 11-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Rookie

Hey Espanto! Sounds like we are on for Lot M again this year. Me and my boys will be there for sure. What's to plan for the Potluck?

Bobby
Old 11-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Hall of Famer

Hey everyone. Well like I said earlier, it will only be the diehards this year!! I have previously brought everything for the tailgate, and just charged people for the food (this usually works out well for the out-of-town folks). This year I have not really heard from very many people who have committed to making the tailgate, so I figure that we can just do this potluck style. If there are any people in town that have access to a truck, please let me know because the one I usually borrow is out of commission. Please let me know right away. I have a grill and everything, but might not have any way of getting things there. Otherwise, we will be meeting in Lot M again this year as usual. Please let me know if you need directions. I usually get in line at about 7:00 am, and we usually start heading into the stadium at about an hour before kickoff. PM me if you have any questions.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Hall of Famer

Have fun! The wedding didn't fall through so we have to go. However the Wifee and I will be there in Denver next year. Rivers usually plays well in the Mile High city. Brees never won a game there with the Chargers. Go Bolts!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Rookie

I will be there with my crew of 4. We have a truck but were coming from the Air Force Academy. We'll bring some grub. About how many people are you expecting so we can plan accordingly?