Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Quarterback Talk
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 11-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Al "T.D." Bundy's Avatar
Al "T.D." Bundy Al "T.D." Bundy is offline
4th and Hooters
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Anaheim Hills
Posts: 20,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger1_sj View Post
Nope, he's just going for that coveted award one last time.
I know for a fact (based on rumor) that Al never takes chill pills.
Do you honestly believe that there are people on this board who don't believe that?

Why is it legit when someone else says it, but if I say it I'm just clowning around?

You might want to think about getting on board real quick bro. Dissention is frowned upon heavily. Not that I need to tell you that. But things will get a lot worse if before they get better...if they ever do. Let me know when you're ready and I'll forward you the unofficial official talking points.
__________________


You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 11-16-2012, 04:29 PM
charger1_sj charger1_sj is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Jose
Posts: 27,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al "T.D." Bundy View Post
Do you honestly believe that there are people on this board who don't believe that?

Why is it legit when someone else says it, but if I say it I'm just clowning around?

You might want to think about getting on board real quick bro. Dissention is frowned upon heavily. Not that I need to tell you that. But things will get a lot worse if before they get better...if they ever do. Let me know when you're ready and I'll forward you the unofficial official talking points.
Is your name Tom or Al?

I rest my case.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 11-16-2012, 06:19 PM
pacstud22's Avatar
pacstud22 pacstud22 is offline
Moderator of the Trenches
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 15,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger1_sj View Post
Is your name Tom or Al?

I rest my case.
sj, you and I have had many idea exchanges here, and pretty much 100% have been about football. Everything from 2 pt. try attempts gone bad, Clary, Norval, and everything else.

I appreciate you being a solid poster who actually talks football around these parts, and is able to exchange ideas with people the right way.

You are an asset to the CMB, and this entire post is in complete sincerity.

Keep doing work.

EDIT: Replaced "battle" with "idea exchanges" and "exchange ideas with".
__________________
I love these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven.

Last edited by pacstud22; 11-16-2012 at 07:54 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 11-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Al "T.D." Bundy's Avatar
Al "T.D." Bundy Al "T.D." Bundy is offline
4th and Hooters
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Anaheim Hills
Posts: 20,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger1_sj View Post
Is your name Tom or Al?

I rest my case.
What is your case? Cause I'm not seeing it.

My name is Al. Well, my screen name is anyway. This doesn't have anything to do with Tom, not sure why you would think that. This isn't a "battle". It's a message board, i.e. an exchange of ideas (in theory anyway). Sometimes those ideas get transmitted in different (read: indirect) ways. Nothing more.

We're all here to have fun and share in the misery of being Charger fans.
__________________


You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 11-16-2012, 08:52 PM
charger1_sj charger1_sj is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Jose
Posts: 27,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud22 View Post
sj, you and I have had many idea exchanges here, and pretty much 100% have been about football. Everything from 2 pt. try attempts gone bad, Clary, Norval, and everything else.

I appreciate you being a solid poster who actually talks football around these parts, and is able to exchange ideas with people the right way.

You are an asset to the CMB, and this entire post is in complete sincerity.

Keep doing work.

EDIT: Replaced "battle" with "idea exchanges" and "exchange ideas with".
I still don't have the 2 point attempt gone awry story straight. Not sure what we were drinking that afternoon, but it must have been some good stuff.

As for Al, he's on a role, no stopping him now.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 11-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Al "T.D." Bundy's Avatar
Al "T.D." Bundy Al "T.D." Bundy is offline
4th and Hooters
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Anaheim Hills
Posts: 20,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger1_sj View Post
I still don't have the 2 point attempt gone awry story straight. Not sure what we were drinking that afternoon, but it must have been some good stuff.

As for Al, he's on a role, no stopping him now.
*Shrug*

OK.
__________________


You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 11-17-2012, 03:06 PM
AFboltfan's Avatar
AFboltfan AFboltfan is offline
#Rivers4MVP
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chula Vista
Posts: 3,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al "T.D." Bundy View Post
What is your case? Cause I'm not seeing it.

My name is Al. Well, my screen name is anyway. This doesn't have anything to do with Tom, not sure why you would think that. This isn't a "battle". It's a message board, i.e. an exchange of ideas (in theory anyway). Sometimes those ideas get transmitted in different (read: indirect) ways. Nothing more.

We're all here to have fun and share in the misery of being Charger fans.
Amen to that brother!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 11-18-2012, 06:41 AM
pacstud22's Avatar
pacstud22 pacstud22 is offline
Moderator of the Trenches
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 15,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger1_sj View Post
I still don't have the 2 point attempt gone awry story straight. Not sure what we were drinking that afternoon, but it must have been some good stuff.

As for Al, he's on a role, no stopping him now.
I couldn't remember the discussion if you paid me.
__________________
I love these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:11 AM.


© 2014 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.