Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Bolt News
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 11-12-2012, 10:13 AM
JG BOLT's Avatar
JG BOLT JG BOLT is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud22 View Post
Can't disagree with this...

I agree completely.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Al "T.D." Bundy's Avatar
Al "T.D." Bundy Al "T.D." Bundy is offline
4th and Hooters
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Anaheim Hills
Posts: 20,726
Default

Norv Turner, more than "X's" and "O's".

Lots of "Y's" too.
__________________


You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-17-2012, 04:46 PM
SDCPB SDCPB is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: beaverton
Posts: 2,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al "T.D." Bundy View Post
Norv Turner, more than "X's" and "O's".

Lots of "Y's" too.
Lets add "Zzzzz" to that.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-17-2012, 04:57 PM
BearWithJetpack's Avatar
BearWithJetpack BearWithJetpack is offline
Bad News Bear
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Capistrano Beach
Posts: 2,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCPB View Post
Lets add "Zzzzz" to that.
Need moar Ws.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-18-2012, 07:10 AM
AnthonyVP27's Avatar
AnthonyVP27 AnthonyVP27 is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearWithJetpack View Post
Need moar Ws.
Right...it's not good enough to be the Chargers winningest head coach of all time...and yea, one of the most prolific offenses in the past half decade or so has been quite boring to watch...
__________________
"Norv's not a politician. He spoke the truth"
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-18-2012, 07:22 AM
pacstud22's Avatar
pacstud22 pacstud22 is online now
Moderator of the Trenches
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 15,644
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyVP27 View Post
Right...it's not good enough to be the Chargers winningest head coach of all time...and yea, one of the most prolific offenses in the past half decade or so has been quite boring to watch...
You know it's a "what have you done for me lately" league...

Norv did some good things here, still has one more shot to get it right...but then that's it...buh-bye.
__________________
I love these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-18-2012, 08:10 AM
AnthonyVP27's Avatar
AnthonyVP27 AnthonyVP27 is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 260
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud22 View Post
You know it's a "what have you done for me lately" league...

Norv did some good things here, still has one more shot to get it right...but then that's it...buh-bye.
Yea for the most part...unless your Norv...Bill Cowher and John Gruden have how many wins between them over the past couple of years?...a recent CMB poll would suggest these are the popular candidates to replace Norv...they have done nothing lately...but have a Super Bowl ring to their name, and this is their attraction for many...go figure...its an argument of convenience, people will use the cliche when it suits them but throw it out when it doesn't...

A retool will be interesting to watch, even if the organization falls flat on it's face...hope Norv and the guys can get it together...I would like to see 'em back havin' success again...enjoy the game!
__________________
"Norv's not a politician. He spoke the truth"
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-18-2012, 08:11 AM
pacstud22's Avatar
pacstud22 pacstud22 is online now
Moderator of the Trenches
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 15,644
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyVP27 View Post
Yea for the most part...unless your Norv...Bill Cowher and John Gruden have how many wins between them over the past couple of years?...a recent CMB poll would suggest these are the popular candidates to replace Norv...they have done nothing lately...but have a Super Bowl ring to their name, and this is their attraction for many...go figure...its an argument of convenience, people will use the cliche when it suits them but throw it out when it doesn't...

A retool will be interesting to watch, even if the organization falls flat on it's face...hope Norv and the guys can get it together...I would like to see 'em back havin' success again...enjoy the game!
No thank you to either.

As for the rest, agreed.

Go Chargers!
__________________
I love these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-18-2012, 06:32 PM
chargernut chargernut is offline
Rivers Reigns in 2014
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tucson
Posts: 406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyVP27 View Post
A retool will be interesting to watch, even if the organization falls flat on it's face...hope Norv and the guys can get it together...I would like to see 'em back havin' success again...enjoy the game!
There is no if. They completed the fall and they are face down at this very moment. It's time to retool, rebuild, or move on - that, or engage in fantasy.
__________________
The Story of the SD Chargers
2010 - Special Teams Disaster
2011 - Defense = Swiss Cheese
2012 - We got Gaithered
2013 - Rivers Revival and Postseason!
2014 - Resurgent Defense, Solid Offense = deep run
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-18-2012, 07:03 PM
sdc4life
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85-1 View Post
Excuse me while I barf. At some point, Norv needs to actually validate the decades of hype about him being an offensive genius. For someone who's apparently some great offensive mind, his red zone offense is embarrassing and so are all the delay-of-game penalties he's incurred during his time here. His offense as a whole is bland, vanilla, and predictable, and he never deviates from his script regardless of his personnel (e.g. running Sproles up the middle a million times like he's freaking LT).
OMG you must be me cuz i wanted to say the same thing
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:08 AM.


© 2014 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.