Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where will Denver finish in the division?
Division Champs! 28 20.90%
Second place 40 29.85%
Third place 39 29.10%
The basement 27 20.15%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 07:25 AM
Picture Perfect

broncsos, let me add to that sentiment by chargertom....You have been a great poster on the CMB.....Always fair and have taken no cheap shots.....

You guys are the best team in the NFL.....Your offense line was smartly built by your former and current GM....This may be the "main reason" Manning came to Denver....His health would improve behind Clary and company.....

The Denver D is a terror, especially against a weak offensive line like the Bolts now currently have.....

If you guys get home field advantage in the after hours party, no one is going to stop you guys....

Hopefully, our new administration, will know the value of a strong offensive line.

Last edited by GameTime; 11-20-2012 at 07:29 AM..
Old 11-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Hall of Famer

Indeed broncosgc is a classy fan and welcomed contributor to the CMB. He's like the only sensible opposing fan that has the guts to come here and interact. I guess its only fair that we offer some congratulations for his team. It does pain me to admit that they are playing very well and they're not even completely healthy!

However, this is the smack thread so....I hope that your Broncos make it to the playoffs and end up facing the Indianapolis Colts. I will be rooting for the Colts to put the smack down on your team!!! Luck 4tw!! Chuckstrong!! Revenge for Elway stiffing the Colts back in 83!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 02:49 PM
Do! Do Not! ...No Try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruX View Post
Indeed broncosgc is a classy fan and welcomed contributor to the CMB. He's like the only sensible opposing fan that has the guts to come here and interact. I guess its only fair that we offer some congratulations for his team. It does pain me to admit that they are playing very well and they're not even completely healthy!

However, this is the smack thread so....I hope that your Broncos make it to the playoffs and end up facing the Indianapolis Colts. I will be rooting for the Colts to put the smack down on your team!!! Luck 4tw!! Chuckstrong!! Revenge for Elway stiffing the Colts back in 83!!!
If we were to meet the Colts, there is no way Peyton Manning is going to walk away from that game on the short end of the stick. Luck's luck will run out.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
If we were to meet the Colts, there is no way Peyton Manning is going to walk away from that game on the short end of the stick. Luck's luck will run out.
He'll be shell shocked for weeks after that meeting in N.E.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
broncosgc, I want to congratulate you personally.

I did alot of smack talking this year about the Donks, and Manning in particular.

Never thought there was a chance you guys would sweep us. No way, no how.

I was wrong. Congrats to you, and your team. Way to keep the faith.

You're a good sport, and a great Bronco fan. Always fair and level headed in your thoughts and opinions. I appreciate having you on these forums.

We'll get you next year.

Donks suck!
thanks a lot Tom... man, so classy...

i appreciate giving my team props, and really appreciate your sentiments mentioned after... i appreciate being on this forum thanks to the cmb members such as yourself...

chargers and broncos still have more business to settle so yeah i look forward to our nextr matchup...
Old 11-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
broncsos, let me add to that sentiment by chargertom....You have been a great poster on the CMB.....Always fair and have taken no cheap shots.....

You guys are the best team in the NFL.....Your offense line was smartly built by your former and current GM....This may be the "main reason" Manning came to Denver....His health would improve behind Clary and company.....

The Denver D is a terror, especially against a weak offensive line like the Bolts now currently have.....

If you guys get home field advantage in the after hours party, no one is going to stop you guys....

Hopefully, our new administration, will know the value of a strong offensive line.
thanks Gametime, much respect bro... always treated me awesome even though i had opposing views...

you're as classy as Tom and as you know thats really saying something...
Old 11-20-2012, 05:56 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruX View Post

thanks crux!...

and i respect that... you're supposed to root against us... we'll see how it goes...
Old 11-20-2012, 06:24 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosgc View Post
thanks crux!...

and i respect that... you're supposed to root against us... we'll see how it goes...

Now that all the niceities are over.

DONKS STILL SUCK!

PS. the bolts suck more
Old 11-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Do! Do Not! ...No Try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post

DONKS STILL SUCK!

PS. the bolts suck more
Wouldn't have it any other way!
Old 11-21-2012, 06:35 AM
GO CHAHHGERS GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Have a beer, Dave. It helps wash the taste down.
Helped mE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
Good game Denver. We played it to one score, but that's all we could muster.
We, we, we ........have issues.....
Yes and a wave of uncertainty to follow next year..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post

DONKS STILL SUCK!

PS. the bolts suck more
QFT^ to the end! Better than us this year no doubt. If Rivers could put just 1+ TDs on the board this season in GENRAL just how good could this defense really be???

Props DONKYS