Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Hall of Famer

I am so sick of Maclin, i am going to dump him for Blackmon or Cecil Shorts, Blackmon got way more targets, and if Henne keeps starting he could be a bigger producer than Cecil, but Cecil has the big play ability.

Also considering dumping Amendola for Alexander, he's getting lots of targets from Rivers with Floyd and Gates taking all the heat.

Any suggestions?
Old 11-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNAFTA View Post
I am so sick of Maclin, i am going to dump him for Blackmon or Cecil Shorts, Blackmon got way more targets, and if Henne keeps starting he could be a bigger producer than Cecil, but Cecil has the big play ability.

Also considering dumping Amendola for Alexander, he's getting lots of targets from Rivers with Floyd and Gates taking all the heat.

Any suggestions?
are those in different leagues. If not 'd drop maclin for alexander maybe. Im not sure what rest Rams schedule is like, but i just dont like idea of dropping amendola. Maclin you cant trust so go ahead and get somebody else.

I have Deshawn(sp?) jackson and he did nothing also.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:56 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VistaFan View Post
are those in different leagues. If not 'd drop maclin for alexander maybe. Im not sure what rest Rams schedule is like, but i just dont like idea of dropping amendola. Maclin you cant trust so go ahead and get somebody else.

I have Deshawn(sp?) jackson and he did nothing also.
No same league. I could drop Maclin/Amendola for Cecil Shorts and Justin Blackmon. I am just looking for wr depth that gets lots of targets. Justin got a ton, Alexander seems to be open a lot with the focus on Floyd/Gates and Rivers trusts him. The Rams are going to have to play tougher defenses, they are going to the AZ who just picked up Matt Ryan 5 times at home. Amendola gets his targets, but he came out of the game for time, and is just banged up, he's playing hurt, which is showing in his numbers.

My thought was if MJD gets healthy, then Blackmon/Shorts are going to have even more value. MJD has been out for awhile, I'm pretty much looking for playoff depth, I'll be top 4 even if I drop a few more games.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:10 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
No same league. I could drop Maclin/Amendola for Cecil Shorts and Justin Blackmon. I am just looking for wr depth that gets lots of targets. Justin got a ton, Alexander seems to be open a lot with the focus on Floyd/Gates and Rivers trusts him. The Rams are going to have to play tougher defenses, they are going to the AZ who just picked up Matt Ryan 5 times at home. Amendola gets his targets, but he came out of the game for time, and is just banged up, he's playing hurt, which is showing in his numbers.

My thought was if MJD gets healthy, then Blackmon/Shorts are going to have even more value. MJD has been out for awhile, I'm pretty much looking for playoff depth, I'll be top 4 even if I drop a few more games.
Henne is going to start again against Titans, so if continues to connect with blackmon that would be good. Shorts would probably be safer bet.

Last edited by VistaFan; 11-19-2012 at 02:14 PM..
Old 11-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:

I'm not excited about alexander anymore. He's got a tough schedule but you never know with the Chargers. Jax recievers have one of the best schedules left. So i say definitely drop someone to get one of them, probably shorts. Eagles are close to the Jags with remaining schedule, but even if Vick comes back at QB, the person throwing to them is still a ?.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:53 AM
Va Bolt Fan

Starting(ppr league):
Luck vs Buffalo
Wayne vs Buffalo
Welker @ NYJ
McCoy(pending) v Carolina
Stewart @ Philly
Gates v Baltimore
(flex wr/rb)Harvin @ Chicago
zuerlein @arizona
patriots D @ NYJ

bench
Romo v was
reggie bush v seattle
michael bush v minnesota
jared cook @ jacksonville
janikowski @ cin
ravens d @ chargers

jalen parmele is available
Old 11-21-2012, 11:38 AM
All-Pro

FLEX decisions again. Amendola vs Arizona, Floyd vs Baltimore, Blackmon vs Tennessee, Mendenhall @ Cleveland, or Kerley vs NE
Old 11-21-2012, 05:39 PM
<<I miss Kamri

Who do I start?

Brees vs 49ers
Rivers vs Baltimore
Dalton vs Oak.

Brees has been my starter all year except, just picked up Dalton via FA, couldnt believe he was still available. Rivers, well, i just cant pick him the way he's playing, but Brees' matchup vs 49ers scares me, so im thinking Dalton vs Raiders.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Blame Norv.. Or Die!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLightning View Post
FLEX decisions again. Amendola vs Arizona, Floyd vs Baltimore, Blackmon vs Tennessee, Mendenhall @ Cleveland, or Kerley vs NE
Here's the way I see it:

High Risk/High Reward: Blackmon
Safe bet: Amendola

If you're in a PPR league, I'd lean towards Amendola probably.

EDIT: Need some hep, pick a WR to start and another player to flex. PPR league

Darren Sproles at SF
Danario Alexander at BAL
Danny Amendola at ARI

I'm leaning towards Alexander and Amendola. Thoughts?

Last edited by BigCheese; 11-21-2012 at 09:20 PM..
Old 11-21-2012, 10:00 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCheese View Post

EDIT: Need some hep, pick a WR to start and another player to flex. PPR league

Darren Sproles at SF
Danario Alexander at BAL
Danny Amendola at ARI

I'm leaning towards Alexander and Amendola. Thoughts?
Amendola is a PPR machine so I'd play him and Alexander has been getting a lot of targets so I'd play those two