Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where will Oakland finish in the division?
Division Champs! 5 5.10%
Second place 6 6.12%
Third place 23 23.47%
The Basement 64 65.31%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance, Inc. View Post
Looks like you better have spell check handy for the weeks ahead.
Lol. I've learned my lesson. Shouldn't forget that on this side of the pond we're a bit more liberal when it comes to swearing. How does a raider fan deal with the yearly disapointments?

Biggest Bolt fan across the pond
Old 11-21-2012, 04:58 PM
All-Pro

Knew this season wasn't going to be a good one but that doesn't mean the players can play like they don't care. Changes will be made once again that is nothing new in Raiderland. Happy Thanksgiving Charger fans And Ven.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:53 PM
IH8TheRaiders06

Default Why is L.A. still full of Raider fans eventhough they moved back to Oakland almost 20

years, 20 years ago? also, I thought, doesn't L.A., SoCal and the Bay Area, have a rivalry, hatred of eachother? plus, how come L.A. did not feel betrayed when the Raiders left L.A. and moved back to Oakland at the end of the 1994 season?

Just asking because whenever the Chargers host the Raiders in San Diego, majority of the Raider fans there come from L.A., and hate having to deal with them, overall, why do people in L.A. still see, view the Raiders as L.A.'s team eventhough they are not there anymore? the Raiders were only in L.A. for 13 years? Plus, this gives me fears, scares me that the Raiders might move back to L.A., which I hope not
Old 12-03-2012, 04:12 PM
I am Cap'n Obvious

You must not have lived in SoCal or San Diego very long.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Hall of Famer

Come on, you know the answer to that question. It simply has to do with the colors the Raiders wear. It isn't cool to wear powder blue.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:19 PM
IH8TheRaiders06

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFboltfan View Post
You must not have lived in SoCal or San Diego very long.
well i've lived here my whole life, and i'm 24, almost 25, have lived in Orange County my entire life to be exact
Old 12-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8TheRaiders06 View Post
why do people in L.A. still see, view the Raiders as L.A.'s team eventhough they are not there anymore? t
raider fans are stupid. They have no idea where they play their home games or what their record is.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:38 PM
IH8TheRaiders06

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmjim View Post
raider fans are stupid. They have no idea where they play their home games or what their record is.
i bet some people in L.A. still think the Raiders are there
Old 12-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Veteran

A lot of Los Angeles Raider fans are in fact clueless and know nothing about football. They root for them because they think the Raiders are L.A's team.... but, there is a minority who know football and were fans as kids so they continue to cheer for them. Then there's the other simpletons who simply like the badass image the Raiders have. Our team could use some of that, btw. I like the powder blues mind you....but I don't want anyone thinking Norv Turner's low-test, soft-man image represents the rest of us! Rawr!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:51 PM
IH8TheRaiders06

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOOKSTER SD View Post
A lot of Los Angeles Raider fans are in fact clueless and know nothing about football. They root for them because they think the Raiders are L.A's team.... but, there is a minority who know football and were fans as kids so they continue to cheer for them. Then there's the other simpletons who simply like the badass image the Raiders have. Our team could use some of that, btw. I like the powder blues mind you....but I don't want anyone thinking Norv Turner's low-test, soft-man image represents the rest of us! Rawr!!!
and L.A. fans will claim the Raiders left, moved back to Oakland due to stadium issues, but yet, i don't recall or remember any Raider fans in L.A. rioting, protesting when they moved back to Oakland
Closed Thread