Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDFaiderHater View Post
I know how you feel, the Mods love infracting me after a loss haha.
Yeah same here
Old 11-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDFaiderHater View Post
I know how you feel, the Mods love infracting me after a loss haha.
We couldn't do that, if you followed the rules here.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:37 PM
Official Bag of Shame

oh please stop this stupid crap. there are fans who actually care and this is just rubbing salt in the wound and VERY ANNOYING.

this is trolling at its best and its quite idiotic that mods can tolerate this but not other threads. at least stay consistent in how you merge/delete/ban people. mods on this forum are only consistently inconsistent.

we need threads with substance on this forum, not a topic some little teenage cheerleader can make.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aQB View Post
oh please stop this stupid crap. there are fans who actually care and this is just rubbing salt in the wound and VERY ANNOYING.

this is trolling at its best and its quite idiotic that mods can tolerate this but not other threads. at least stay consistent in how you merge/delete/ban people. mods on this forum are only consistently inconsistent.

we need threads with substance on this forum, not a topic some little teenage cheerleader can make.
The thread was moved to the funny section.

But, if you can show me the rules violation that took place by creating it, I'll be more than happy to delete it for you.

You consider it trolling. Others might consider it a little light during the darkness.

If it upsets you so much, then why bother to click on the thread in the first place? Shouldn't you be looking at "threads of substance"?
Old 11-25-2012, 11:28 PM
Just like Prometheus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyBoltsFan View Post
One shouldn't confuse jumbled paint by numbers with frescoes.

What you have repeatedly failed to understand is that regardless of how many coatings of chocolate or pretty pink bows are placed upon it - a pile is still just that...
Almighty Arbiter of Observational Merit/Art Appraiser/Literary Critic? Nah, that's just too many hats. Oh, and Tom called: he wants his fallacious argument back. To be fair, I believe he dismissed my prose as "flowery", not a fecal pile awash in chocolate and pink ribbons. (sigh) I can assure you that I understand the accusations. I will gladly plead no contest to the charge of unconscionably polluting a football forum with the occasional slash of unbidden style and flair. There's nothing rotten about the leather beneath the polish, though.

"Hey guys, why so fast and loose with your interpretation of the rules? I made sure to keep my commentary PG and non-specific. None of those poor millionaires or dewy 13 year old fans will suffer nightmares on my account."

"Ten days in the hole for you, sir!"

"I stand corrected. You cats are cool as cucumbers. Fair as the day is long."

No heavy-handedness at all. To assume otherwise would be to crap in a bag and put a ribbon it, eh? Well then, perhaps it's my interpretation of the Bolts as an organization that stinks to high heaven. I must confess it doesn't require Sherlock Holmes to crack that particular nut: mediocre ownership; a salty GM with an ego to match his talent (on a good day); a career loser as a head coach who has ultimately done nothing here to shake that label; players who don't exactly shine when the chips are down; a blackened cheek full of SD Snakebite juice, and voila! Franchise futility! Even casual fans know the score. I wish I could shame the angels instead of "painting by numbers", but the cross-eyed, bucktoothed lady in my studio has a beard and a giant wart on her nose. This portrait will have to be irreverent and colorful, because she sure as **** ain't gonna be pretty! Still, how many hungry vandals tag the walls of this virtual barrio like me?
If your wit's not legit, I'd advise you not to dare us.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:43 AM
Power of 51

With his fancy schmancy talk, DDMALO HAS to be the BettyDavisEyes guy. What was his username again ? You remember. tom and kiwi destroyed him too and he left ? It's hard to track them all but....
Real philosophical poster. Maybe DD is his son or something...
Old 11-26-2012, 08:42 PM

Can I find out why I was banned for a day?

I said that if the Chargers lose the Ravens game and continue losing then Norv will be fired in the GD thread and I got banned for reason "Norv bashing in GD thread"

How is that bashing if I'm speaking the truth? And its not like I attacked Norv personally or anything. I said he will get fired and that it is a good thing for us. I don't understand why I should get banned for that. Once Dean Spanos actually fires Norv when he doesn't make playoffs, is the mod who banned me gonna go and call out Spanos or something?

Old 11-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Veteran

Banned for "a day" usually means you were given a 24 cooling off period.

In other words. At the time, you were being a pain in the ass. Still asking why someone thought you were being a pain in the ass, means you are still being a pain in the ass.

What was your question?

Sound is my enemy .... Closed Captioning is my friend.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weddle46 View Post
Can I find out why I was banned for a day?

I said that if the Chargers lose the Ravens game and continue losing then Norv will be fired in the GD thread and I got banned for reason "Norv bashing in GD thread"

How is that bashing if I'm speaking the truth? And its not like I attacked Norv personally or anything. I said he will get fired and that it is a good thing for us. I don't understand why I should get banned for that. Once Dean Spanos actually fires Norv when he doesn't make playoffs, is the mod who banned me gonna go and call out Spanos or something?

There is an AJ/Norv thread where your thought about Norv can go. I didn't say "thoughts" because you had the same one repeatedly.

The gameday thread is not the place to sit and spam the same thing over and over again. Or root for the other team to win.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMALO View Post
Almighty ....Art Appraiser .....
Russian Art. 19th Century .... late. Icons. Let's hear all you know.

I "bought" one .... changed 3 pairs of Levi's for it in Leningrad in 1985 ( a few days after Chernenko bought it) ....

Please appraise.

Sound is my enemy .... Closed Captioning is my friend.