Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What's on my mind???
"Chop's warpaint > Paper bags, and is Alice Cooper approved" 3 5.56%
"Here is your cat crap sandwich" 4 7.41%
Will the LPTC ride again?....And will they be fueled by bacon? 3 5.56%
When should we permaban Gooey? 3 5.56%
dekk is master of the ponys 4 7.41%
Are we there yet, and is there any Bacon left??? 14 25.93%
This thread's still here??? 23 42.59%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #22201  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Sven Lebowitz's Avatar
Sven Lebowitz Sven Lebowitz is offline
I like turtles
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 158
Default

Doing fine here. It is slow around here during the holiday season. People like to take leave.
  #22202  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Sven Lebowitz's Avatar
Sven Lebowitz Sven Lebowitz is offline
I like turtles
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 158
Default

The tattoo in your profile pic is sweet. Any chance you get that?
  #22203  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:26 AM
X FACTOR's Avatar
X FACTOR X FACTOR is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: DeSoto
Posts: 26,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven Lebowitz View Post
The tattoo in your profile pic is sweet. Any chance you get that?
I've actually considered it, that one or just one on my inner forearm.
__________________





  #22204  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Sven Lebowitz's Avatar
Sven Lebowitz Sven Lebowitz is offline
I like turtles
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X FACTOR View Post
I've actually considered it, that one or just one on my inner forearm.

I guess it looks cool in the picture, but I wonder how it would look when the forearms are not thrust together. It would probably look weird to have half a masonic symbol on a forearm if the other is not obvious.
  #22205  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:35 AM
punkitty's Avatar
punkitty punkitty is offline
Never been a Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 16,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven Lebowitz View Post
Just got back from San Diego yesterday and, aside from one play, it was a great weekend. I was able to visit my kids and spend some time with PK and Dude.

My GF is a Ravens season ticket holder and was decked out in her Flacco jersey. The Charger fans behind us were fairly civil until Dude and I got up after the 1st quarter to get some beverages. They took this opportunity to grab my GF's jacket and pretend to throw it over the handrail and into the field level seats below. Apparently the lack of men their to protect the women emboldened them, but they were picking on the wrong girls. PK chewed them a new one and they were gone when Dude and I got back. We never saw them again.

Thanks, PK.
LOL, I loved Dude's comment that the guys was dressed as Olivia Newton John for Halloween. What was up with the headband?

I'm sure your GF could have protected herself

BTW, she is really cool
__________________
  #22206  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:50 AM
Sven Lebowitz's Avatar
Sven Lebowitz Sven Lebowitz is offline
I like turtles
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkitty View Post
LOL, I loved Dude's comment that the guys was dressed as Olivia Newton John for Halloween. What was up with the headband?

I'm sure your GF could have protected herself

BTW, she is really cool

She was a little nervous meeting you guys and it meant a lot that you stood up for her.
  #22207  
Old 11-27-2012, 11:44 AM
punkitty's Avatar
punkitty punkitty is offline
Never been a Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 16,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven Lebowitz View Post
She was a little nervous meeting you guys and it meant a lot that you stood up for her.



I'm pretty sure she didn't need my help, but I'm glad she's glad

BTW, guys, check out the cool signed helmet Sven & Sven's GF got me for Christmas!



Note that I got it before the game, and Rivers did not totally suck on Sunday. It's an early Christmas miracle!
__________________
  #22208  
Old 11-27-2012, 11:58 AM
The Moekid's Avatar
The Moekid The Moekid is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 21,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkitty View Post


I'm pretty sure she didn't need my help, but I'm glad she's glad

BTW, guys, check out the cool signed helmet Sven & Sven's GF got me for Christmas!



Note that I got it before the game, and Rivers did not totally suck on Sunday. It's an early Christmas miracle!
Looks like a variety of liquor in the background.

When watching Charger games, put on your PR helmet and drink heavily. The helmet will prevent any head injuries stemming from what you are about to see.
  #22209  
Old 11-27-2012, 12:08 PM
punkitty's Avatar
punkitty punkitty is offline
Never been a Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 16,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Looks like a variety of liquor in the background.

When watching Charger games, put on your PR helmet and drink heavily. The helmet will prevent any head injuries stemming from what you are about to see.
LOL, its a mini helmet, so I have been waiting for Seau (the cat) to fall asleep so I can try it on her.
I will keep you updated & will post pics of the damage
__________________
  #22210  
Old 11-27-2012, 12:52 PM
The Moekid's Avatar
The Moekid The Moekid is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 21,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkitty View Post
LOL, its a mini helmet, so I have been waiting for Seau (the cat) to fall asleep so I can try it on her.
I will keep you updated & will post pics of the damage
good to know. i was thinking those were huge bottles. i don't judge
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:54 PM.


© 2014 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.