Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2012, 04:00 PM
CanonGuy

Default Australian guy wanting to see first NFL game

Hi everyone.

I'll be in San Diego for Christmas/NYE and I want to get along and see the Raiders v Chargers. My girlfriend doesn't really want to come as she hates the Raiders and fans of the Raiders, doesn't want to be anywhere near them. So at this stage I might be flying solo or maybe as a couple

Trying to get a gauge on what kind of seats are worth buying. Are the 'view' level seats so high up so you can't actually see anything? I'm used to watching Australian football at a stadium that holds 100k people, as Qualcomm holds a 70k capacity it's probably a similar vibe. I'm assuming the view seats would be a bit 'nosebleed' type, too far away from the action. Obviously 'field' and 'plaza' seats are the way to go as they are the closest.

I've found some tickets available on a few sites, vividseats.com and seathound.com. Ticketmaster was coming up with no seats available. Being Australian, I have no idea which sites are legitimate or not.

Just trying to get some opinions on the best way to go about this without forking out several hundred dollars per ticket for a reasonable-ish seat.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
James.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:43 PM
boltsfan85

James, you can either go on craiglist and find tickets( only buy hardcopy tickets from season ticket holders) or nfl ticket exchange on www.chargers.com pretty much its other fans selling there tickets in a secure way. shortcut------>
http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas..._REDIRECT_LINK
Old 11-28-2012, 10:59 PM
LIGHT UP THE "Q"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinjm19 View Post
Hey fellas-

I am a big chargers fan, but have never been to an NFL game. I live in utah and no nfl team. I am down in SD for work until next week. I was wondering if anyone had any tickets in the $50-$65 range in the plaza level. I know this is a stretch. I looked on Stubhub and nothing for just one ticket is really available. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks guys! I went to school with Floyd in college. Cant wait to see them play.
Send me a PM ( or email JoeChargerPower@earthlink.net )and I'll take care of you. I also can give you a intact ticket from last week when Malcom Floyd was on the printed ticket. Glad to see you're still true to your team.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltsfan85 View Post
James, you can either go on craiglist and find tickets( only buy hardcopy tickets from season ticket holders) or nfl ticket exchange on www.chargers.com pretty much its other fans selling there tickets in a secure way. shortcut------>
http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas..._REDIRECT_LINK
hard tickets are not a 100% gurantee.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:41 PM
boltsfan85

meant hard copy season tickets... yet to see embossed fakes
Old 11-29-2012, 03:02 PM
CanonGuy

Default Thanks!

Hey boltsfan85,

Thanks a lot for the info. Have always thought of Craigslist as a bit questionable. Will keep my wits about me

Cheers
Old 11-29-2012, 03:05 PM
CanonGuy

Just curious. Can you see the game ok from the upper view level or is it too far away from the action?
Old 11-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltsfan85 View Post
meant hard copy season tickets... yet to see embossed fakes
they might not be fakes, but they sure can be canceled and deemed worthless.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:58 PM
LIGHT UP THE "Q"

Default Three Seats- Top of Field 4 at the 37 Yard Line- $60 EA

-Chargers vs Bengals- I have three seats together in the next to top row of Field 4 (Visitor Side) at the 37 Yard Line available for $60 each. See the game in great seats for a low price. I'll email tickets right away and give you the hard copy tickets at the game. (Of course my wife and I are going and sitting in that section, just some of the "not as dedicated" people aren't going).

PM, email (JoeChargerPower@earthlink.net) or text (714-381-0862) so you can watch the game in person.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Veteran

My cousin has two tickets available for tomorrows game. Here is what he wrote me.

Quote:
We can't make it to the Chargers/Bengals game on Sunday. As Season Ticket holders, we have two Field Level 50-yard line seats available, if someone would like them. Face value is $98 each, and if the team was playing better, would sell for twice that. Would like $90 for the pair, and I can e-mail the tickets to a friend. Co Chargers!
I don't know the row, but they are high in the Field section.

PM me if interested, and I'll pass your name/number on to my cousin.

Sound is my enemy .... Closed Captioning is my friend.