Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Friar Talk > YOU be the GM
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Rookie

I want to share with all of you my following reflections:

a) I wonder what happen with Tomlinson now? Is injure the cause of the problem? I do not think so; Could be a factor Lorenzo Neal? I am not sure but I do not understand why the coaches insist in sending the same stupid call, they want Tomlinson run by the center of the field.

b) If Tomlinson is not able to run well in the first quarter, Norv should leave out of the game a Tomlinson a put in a Hester with combination with Darren. It would be an exemplary measurement of discipline for everybody. (put him out the better player, if he is playing horribly and distracted), Norv Turner need to do!!!, and the same for everybody that played in the same way.

c) What happen with the offense line? It is not in rhythmic, they are the same players that the last year?, I think it is a coaches´s problem. It is true the game will be gain by the offensive lines.

d) I see in all the game lack of discipline in all the prayers including offense, defensive, and special teams, from my personal point of view coaches´s problem (Norv and Ted Cotrell), lack of direction, lack of motivation, lack of leadership.

e) I do not think that the main problems to lose games until now is due to injuries in the players, I saw the postseason and the team is quite good deep, in fact I believe that many reserves would play better than the first team are playing now. My suggestion should be the same of point b) previous mentioned.

With all my respect, thanks again for your time.

Ramón Gonzalez
Mexico city
Old 12-29-2008, 11:14 PM
sathyan

Default Re:YOU be the GM

Definitely Dodgers gonna rock the base ball in the next season and i will again post here after my dream come true.
---
sathyan

New Cars
Old 12-30-2008, 05:56 PM
Amityville112

I would fire EVERYONE in the front office, get rid of Moore's and find an owner that wants to win. Sandy sucks and Depodesta should be working at Burger King. Theres a reason why the Dodgers got rid of him and now hes with the Padres?!?! Whats up with that