Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 05:45 PM
All-Pro

I'm predicting that the Seahawks will win the Super Bowl. Philip Rivers was in the same class (2004) as Eli and Ben. They have both won two Super Bowls. Philip was kept by the Chargers when they let Brees go. Brees won a Super Bowl. Philip was a quarterback at NC State. Several years after he graduated, Russell Wilson became the NC State quarterback. It's as if all the people to whom Philip has been compared have ended up in better situations than he has. Does Philip hold some of the blame? He probably does, but it kills me to see everybody else seem to get all the good breaks when he is struggling so.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:08 PM
< Need new refs anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack Fan View Post
I'm predicting that the Seahawks will win the Super Bowl. Philip Rivers was in the same class (2004) as Eli and Ben. They have both won two Super Bowls. Philip was kept by the Chargers when they let Brees go. Brees won a Super Bowl. Philip was a quarterback at NC State. Several years after he graduated, Russell Wilson became the NC State quarterback. It's as if all the people to whom Philip has been compared have ended up in better situations than he has. Does Philip hold some of the blame? He probably does, but it kills me to see everybody else seem to get all the good breaks when he is struggling so.
Or are they are better than he is. (and they are -- possible exception, Russell Wilson -- we'll have to wait and see).

President of the Official CMB Ladarius Green Fan Club.

NFL Marketing Consultant Resource