Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Will you Buy Season Tickets for 2012?
Yes 34 52.31%
No 21 32.31%
Not Sure 6 9.23%
Only if they Upgrade! 4 6.15%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 07-18-2012, 11:00 AM
SDChargersFan's Avatar
SDChargersFan SDChargersFan is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 50
Default

TIME TO VENT A LITTLE >>>

So there is a Select-A-Seat event at 8am Saturday?? Select Lower Level Seats available on a first come first serve basis? What about the current Season Ticket Holders that didn't renew because the Chargers were holding the good seats for NEW Season Ticket Holders? I know how the game works. Are the Select-A-Seat seats the same as the TicketMaster seats?

I have friends that didn't renew this year because they were getting the run around with relocation. They get told that their West Endzone Plaza are better than any available and every year WE see sideline tickets pop up... I even saw Plaza 36 last year.

Ok, I'm done venting... Thanks I feel better.
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 07-18-2012, 12:36 PM
RRizGod's Avatar
RRizGod RRizGod is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Encinitas
Posts: 874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChargersFan View Post
TIME TO VENT A LITTLE >>>

So there is a Select-A-Seat event at 8am Saturday?? Select Lower Level Seats available on a first come first serve basis? What about the current Season Ticket Holders that didn't renew because the Chargers were holding the good seats for NEW Season Ticket Holders? I know how the game works. Are the Select-A-Seat seats the same as the TicketMaster seats?

I have friends that didn't renew this year because they were getting the run around with relocation. They get told that their West Endzone Plaza are better than any available and every year WE see sideline tickets pop up... I even saw Plaza 36 last year.

Ok, I'm done venting... Thanks I feel better.
if you saw them you should have bought them.
__________________
Take that?
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 07-18-2012, 12:45 PM
SDChargersFan's Avatar
SDChargersFan SDChargersFan is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRizGod View Post
if you saw them you should have bought them.
I have better seats then that. My buddy had relocated to West Endzone and when those sideline seats came up they told him that he already used his relo for the year. He called this year and nothing again, so he let them go.

They said best was East Endzone months ago... and now magically there is West endzone?

Okay, i'm done. Did I mention how HAPPY I AM with my tickets
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 08-25-2012, 09:12 AM
EndzoneJunkie's Avatar
EndzoneJunkie EndzoneJunkie is offline
Dont Hate----->Retaliate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lake Elsinore
Posts: 676
Default

chargers looking good,
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 12-08-2012, 01:01 PM
EndzoneJunkie's Avatar
EndzoneJunkie EndzoneJunkie is offline
Dont Hate----->Retaliate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lake Elsinore
Posts: 676
Thumbs down

OMG, i dont even have to say it, NO CHANCE am I getting back into Season Tickets again after the pathedic showing this year
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:12 PM
db105 db105 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Compton
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndzoneJunkie View Post
OMG, i dont even have to say it, NO CHANCE am I getting back into Season Tickets again after the pathedic showing this year
Neither are most STH. They be playin at Rose Bowl next year anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:04 PM
bolt91's Avatar
bolt91 bolt91 is offline
NY, Feb 2, 2014
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 471
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by db105 View Post
Neither are most STH. They be playin at Rose Bowl next year anyway.
ehh coliseum would be better
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 12-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Totally Bolted's Avatar
Totally Bolted Totally Bolted is offline
Moderator of Delusions
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Some where north of San Diego
Posts: 10,466
Default

There will be good selctions for Re-lo next year. Though all I want to do is shift over a section or 2. i have endzone view and love it.
__________________
"People who think they know it all really annoy those of us who do" Gandi
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 12-10-2012, 08:50 AM
RRizGod's Avatar
RRizGod RRizGod is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Encinitas
Posts: 874
Default

the relocations werent that good this past year, i doubt this year changes much. People with good seats aren't giving them up.
__________________
Take that?
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Palermo10's Avatar
Palermo10 Palermo10 is online now
Work hard play hard
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRizGod View Post
the relocations werent that good this past year, i doubt this year changes much. People with good seats aren't giving them up.
Agreed. The people with the best seats have owned them through all the bad years, and decades
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:11 PM.


© 2012 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.