Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2012, 12:20 AM
#1 NJ Bolts Fan

Smile 1st round playoff advice needed....please!

After a rough start I made the playoffs(thanks to the advice from people on this board). But now I have tough decisions which are killing me. here is the situation my RBs are forte, david wilson, and CJ2K. My WRs are julio jones, floyd and calvin johnson. My QBs are wilson and RG3(10yds = 1 point). I have hesitations on starting julio jones(he is horrible at home), forte at greenbay(tons of oline issues) and Rg3(injury issues). Sorry for making this soo long but would you start floyd over jones or forte also would start wilson over Rg3??? Thanks for reading this long message and for the advice
Old 12-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBoltsFan18 View Post
After a rough start I made the playoffs(thanks to the advice from people on this board). But now I have tough decisions which are killing me. here is the situation my RBs are forte, david wilson, and CJ2K. My WRs are julio jones, floyd and calvin johnson. My QBs are wilson and RG3(10yds = 1 point). I have hesitations on starting julio jones(he is horrible at home), forte at greenbay(tons of oline issues) and Rg3(injury issues). Sorry for making this soo long but would you start floyd over jones or forte also would start wilson over Rg3??? Thanks for reading this long message and for the advice
Do you get a flex or just 2x RB 2x WR? My gut tells me Wilson, Jones/Johnson, CJ2K/Forte, with David Wilson in the flex. If RG3 is healthy and plays, then he would be really hard to sit, but he's playing a pretty good Browns defense, with Haden probably covering Garcon. RG3 probably would also pick up less yards with his legs, which is a pretty part to his fantasy upside, mobility, rushing, remember that is the same oline that got many Skins QB's injured. Russel Wilson against a pretty bad Buffalo defense, and a pretty solid Oline.

I like Jones this week because he's playing a pretty bad Giants secondary, and I can see that being one hell of a shootout, and he could get lots of yards. Could be a total bust, but those are the chances we take, no easy decisions in the playoffs . Good luck.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Hall of Famer

I sure hope i convinced you to play Jones haha
Old 12-16-2012, 01:43 PM
#1 NJ Bolts Fan

I did, thanks for the awesome advice. I decided to put Tolbert in the flex instead of David Wilson. The later one is bittersweet.