Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2012, 11:44 AM
Experienced

Default A little help here.

I'm in the Chamionship game this week and the match up couldn't have been better.
I've got Brees, he's got Romo, I've got Kap, he's got Wilson so I only need to watch two games. lol

My help request is for RB's I start two, I've got C. Johnson (tenn), Reece (oak), J. Bell (det.) and Montell Owens. Rumor has it that MJD and Jennings will be back so Owens is dropable and Bell is hit and miss depending on what Leshoure does and Reece is back to 3rd string.

I can get Ingram, R. Brown, Battle or Brinkley but it's thin in my opinion.

I'm set everywhere else, I've got Graham at TE, Julio Jones, Brandon Marchall, TY Hilton, josh Gordon and Britt at WR (play 3) Chicago D, Kuechly and Bowman for DP.

Any hidden RB's out there you guys know about?
Old 12-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbirdsd View Post
I'm in the Chamionship game this week and the match up couldn't have been better.
I've got Brees, he's got Romo, I've got Kap, he's got Wilson so I only need to watch two games. lol

My help request is for RB's I start two, I've got C. Johnson (tenn), Reece (oak), J. Bell (det.) and Montell Owens. Rumor has it that MJD and Jennings will be back so Owens is dropable and Bell is hit and miss depending on what Leshoure does and Reece is back to 3rd string.

I can get Ingram, R. Brown, Battle or Brinkley but it's thin in my opinion.

I'm set everywhere else, I've got Graham at TE, Julio Jones, Brandon Marchall, TY Hilton, josh Gordon and Britt at WR (play 3) Chicago D, Kuechly and Bowman for DP.

Any hidden RB's out there you guys know about?
Graham has been less than a stud since his hand injury. He needs surgery but is putting it off till the season is over, and his numbers are showing. I have him too, but I will be playing Witten instead.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Experienced

If I had Witten, Gonzalez or Hernandez they would be playing over Graham at this point. He's not agressive to the ball anymore and Brees is starting to like the back up TE better.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:03 AM

Draft whichever backup the Raiders are using.