Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-18-2012, 01:49 AM
Natrone Means's Avatar
Natrone Means Natrone Means is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Paydirt
Posts: 1,745
Default Fantasy Playoff Finale

I am in a 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex WR/RB League

This is my team
QBs Joe Flacco (vs.NYG) , Tony Romo (vs. NO)

RBs Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin, Arian Foster

WRs Danario Alexander (vs.NYJ), James Jones (vs. TEN), Miles Austin (vs. NO), Julio Jones(vs. DET), Jeremy Maclin (vs. WAS)

TEs Jimmy Graham (vs. DAL)

K David Akers (vs. Sea), Lawrence Tynes (vs. Bal) (Might Drop to pick up Matt Bryant (vs. DET))

DEF Denver Broncos (vs. Browns)

I am using Doug Martin in the flex, but I was wondering which QB, WRs, and K you all think I should start for this matchup

Any feedback is much appreciated
Thanks guys.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-18-2012, 04:10 AM
MrNAFTA's Avatar
MrNAFTA MrNAFTA is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: san diego
Posts: 3,463
Default

Romo, Miles/Julio Jones, Bryant.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Bigbirdsd's Avatar
Bigbirdsd Bigbirdsd is offline
Experienced
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San Marcos
Posts: 1,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNAFTA View Post
Romo, Miles/Julio Jones, Bryant.
I question the Romo pick, the Saints D has picked it up and shut down the Bucs with 4 picks. I know it was just the bucs, but the Giants are cold right now and Flacco is due.
__________________
Stay safe, stay low and have an Airborne day...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-18-2012, 05:26 PM
MrNAFTA's Avatar
MrNAFTA MrNAFTA is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: san diego
Posts: 3,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbirdsd View Post
I question the Romo pick, the Saints D has picked it up and shut down the Bucs with 4 picks. I know it was just the bucs, but the Giants are cold right now and Flacco is due.
I would not trust the new OC of the Ravens, who is in place of Cam Cameron, and I don't think has ever even called plays before, with my fantasy playoffs.

Flacco might get decent numbers, but we really don't know what that offense is going to look like under him, and against the Broncos it did not look explosive. Bottom line is right now the Cowboys put up more points than the Ravens, which is why I would go with Romo. It could be the wrong choice, but it's my gut feeling. The Giants could come out angry and completely destroy the Ravens, we've seen that before from the G-men, when their back are against the wall they have turned "it" on and dominated teams after looking like garbage. I would not say the Saints defense has looked dominant in any game this season.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-19-2012, 06:21 AM
Prae's Avatar
Prae Prae is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SB
Posts: 2,472
Default

Yea I would go Romo. I think Freeman getting shut down was more to do with Freeman playing bad than the Saints D. And I just don't trust Flacco, he's way too inconsistent and puts up a lot of low number games.
__________________
1. Jeremiah Attaochu - OLB
2. Phillip Gaines - CB
3. Bruce Ellington - WR
4. Justin Ellis - NT
5. Gabe Ikard - C/G
6. Cornelius Lucas - OT
7. Cody Hoffman - WR
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-19-2012, 09:19 AM
JMelHo's Avatar
JMelHo JMelHo is offline
RIP Seau
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 2,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrone Means View Post
I am in a 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex WR/RB League

This is my team
QBs Joe Flacco (vs.NYG) , Tony Romo (vs. NO)

RBs Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin, Arian Foster

WRs Danario Alexander (vs.NYJ), James Jones (vs. TEN), Miles Austin (vs. NO), Julio Jones(vs. DET), Jeremy Maclin (vs. WAS)

TEs Jimmy Graham (vs. DAL)

K David Akers (vs. Sea), Lawrence Tynes (vs. Bal) (Might Drop to pick up Matt Bryant (vs. DET))

DEF Denver Broncos (vs. Browns)

I am using Doug Martin in the flex, but I was wondering which QB, WRs, and K you all think I should start for this matchup

Any feedback is much appreciated
Thanks guys.
Haha you rode the Peterson wagon to the finals too.

QB: Romo but Flacco is at home which means he won't play as crappy as he does on the road. Both teams are desperate for a win too.
RB: Peterson, Martin, Foster no brainer here
WR: Rough WR group since Alexander had a crap week. I'd say maybe Alexander or Austin and Julio Jones and maybe consider James Jones.
TE: Jimmy Graham
K: Tynes
DEF: Broncos

You should probably win on your RBs alone and Broncos D.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-19-2012, 12:51 PM
R4PT0R's Avatar
R4PT0R R4PT0R is offline
#21
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,393
Default

I am in the finals as well. Same lineup options as OP.

QB: RG3, Russell Wilson (If RG3 is healthy I will probably go with him but it's scary)
RB: Trent Richardson, Darren McFadden, Vick Ballard, Mathews (IR now)
WR: Randall Cobb, Marques Colston, Pierre Garcon, Danario Alexander
TE: I'm going with Jason Witten
Flex: If RG3 plays I will probs put Garcon in flex, but if not I will probably roll with Ballard in the flex.
Def: Do I go seattle def against San Francisco, or go with Chargers D against McElroy and the Jets

YOUR INPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
__________________

I am amazing like LaDainian, in a different way
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Bama-Bolt's Avatar
Bama-Bolt Bama-Bolt is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4PT0R View Post
I am in the finals as well. Same lineup options as OP.

QB: RG3, Russell Wilson (If RG3 is healthy I will probably go with him but it's scary)
RB: Trent Richardson, Darren McFadden, Vick Ballard, Mathews (IR now)
WR: Randall Cobb, Marques Colston, Pierre Garcon, Danario Alexander
TE: I'm going with Jason Witten
Flex: If RG3 plays I will probs put Garcon in flex, but if not I will probably roll with Ballard in the flex.
Def: Do I go seattle def against San Francisco, or go with Chargers D against McElroy and the Jets

YOUR INPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
I would go with the Seattle defense. Too many play makers in secondary not to. Plus, Clemons and Wagner have been playing well.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Bama-Bolt's Avatar
Bama-Bolt Bama-Bolt is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4PT0R View Post
I am in the finals as well. Same lineup options as OP.

QB: RG3, Russell Wilson (If RG3 is healthy I will probably go with him but it's scary)
RB: Trent Richardson, Darren McFadden, Vick Ballard, Mathews (IR now)
WR: Randall Cobb, Marques Colston, Pierre Garcon, Danario Alexander
TE: I'm going with Jason Witten
Flex: If RG3 plays I will probs put Garcon in flex, but if not I will probably roll with Ballard in the flex.
Def: Do I go seattle def against San Francisco, or go with Chargers D against McElroy and the Jets

YOUR INPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
Also, Seattle D has a lot more to play for.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-20-2012, 08:36 AM
ajumbaje's Avatar
ajumbaje ajumbaje is offline
Va Bolt Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Blacksburg, VA
Posts: 221
Default

luck or romo?
sidney rice or lesean mccoy?
myers or gates?

ppr league btw. Other players are set and going nowhere. (wayne, welker, bush, moreno, janikowski, pats d)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:34 AM.


© 2014 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.