Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2012, 10:08 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajumbaje View Post
luck or romo?
sidney rice or lesean mccoy?
myers or gates?

ppr league btw. Other players are set and going nowhere. (wayne, welker, bush, moreno, janikowski, pats d)
I'd go Luck and then I'd go McCoy. Love what Luck brings to the table. Only question is will the Eagles fold and not risk further injury with McCoy. That's my only concern with him. But Sidney Rice won't do much versus 49ers defense IMHO.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:18 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajumbaje View Post
luck or romo?
sidney rice or lesean mccoy?
myers or gates?

ppr league btw. Other players are set and going nowhere. (wayne, welker, bush, moreno, janikowski, pats d)
Romo, he has been one of the top scoring players over the past 4 weeks and he has a good matchup against NO. I think he'll go over 400 yards.

McCoy since Rice is playing SF.

Myers since he is one of Palmers favorite targets. Plus, with Floyd out I think it will be even harder for Gates to see single coverage and we know he isn't beating double coverage like he used to.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Hall of Famer

Do I start McCoy, Leshoure or Alexander?
Old 12-22-2012, 12:00 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadTrip View Post
Do I start McCoy, Leshoure or Alexander?
If Shady is finally healthy he's a must start.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNAFTA View Post
If Shady is finally healthy he's a must start.
Sounds like he's going to split carries with Brown and Leshoure has the matchup so I'm leaning towards ML.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Sounds like he's going to split carries with Brown and Leshoure has the matchup so I'm leaning towards ML.
ML could be a better choice, but Brown has stunk it up the last two weeks, and he has not earned to right to take any goal line carries away from Shady. Brown doesn't catch the ball as well as Shady either, so to me Shady is more talented all around and has a better shot as seeing goal line carries.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:12 PM
Hall of Famer

I went with Leshoure, spent the first half cursing myself and the 2nd half in better spirits. He finished with a little over 10 points which is about what I hope for out of my flex. We'll see what McCoy does tomorrow.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:26 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
I went with Leshoure, spent the first half cursing myself and the 2nd half in better spirits. He finished with a little over 10 points which is about what I hope for out of my flex. We'll see what McCoy does tomorrow.
Looked like Leshoure was splitting carries between 3 different backs. So Bell got touches, and another smaller scat back, the one who was doing punt returns, something like Logan I think? Least with Shady we know he only has 1 backup Brown. Lucky he got that TD, or you would of got just over 4 out of him. Double digits is all you can ask for out of a flex, so worked out.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:11 PM
RIP Seau

Wow I picked up Chargers D and Hartley. Peterson did not go off. Made the mistake of starting Ballard over Wayne at flex and even got Alexander and Megatron in the lineup. The guy I versed had Romo, White (who outplayed Megatron in point total) and Maclin. Now I'm down by a decimal praying Forte fumbles and gets nothing else. The kicker is my QBs were Schaub and Dalton and I started Schaub and they both got 7.12 a piece. Why does Schaub suck so much in fantasy? Championship lost.

Old 12-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNAFTA View Post
Looked like Leshoure was splitting carries between 3 different backs. So Bell got touches, and another smaller scat back, the one who was doing punt returns, something like Logan I think? Least with Shady we know he only has 1 backup Brown. Lucky he got that TD, or you would of got just over 4 out of him. Double digits is all you can ask for out of a flex, so worked out.
Turns out I could have had an extra flex slot and still got my ass beat down by 40 points. Green did nothing, Julio Jones was just ok, Houston's D got stomped, and Chris Johnson was a non-factor. Boo.