Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2012, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibolt View Post
Just to add to this- what we're really trying to avoid during the game are the 20 new 'Fire Norv' threads that pop up instantly when we have our first 3 and out, when we get a delay of game penalty, etc. All those comments can and ARE easily posted in the gameday thread, rather than a new thread.

Like CT said, keeping up with the OGDT flow on a busy game day is hard enough, much less trying to manage and read through 30-40 other new 'minute by minute' reaction threads.
Oh I absolutely agree. I was just wondering if we are allowed to post in existing threads and if we get banned or something if we do it without knowing that it was a "management problem" (to quote CT)

But I understand now
Old 12-29-2012, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Yes, you can post in other threads during a game.

You can't start new threads during the game.

If existing threads become a management problem on gameday, the mods will just lock it up until the game is over, and then unlock it afterwards.

You gotta remember, we want to watch the game, too. Dealing with the high volume of traffic in the gameday thread is enough already. Having to read other threads on the boards during the game sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
Posts in other threads, that are really a gameday discussion, with get closed faster.

Thanks guys.

And I agree, you guys deserve to watch the games too!
Old 12-30-2012, 11:53 AM
"Stay Classy SD" my butt!

If I change the wording and make it more politically correct can my thread about Facts about Raider fans not be merged into a closed thread? Now we are going to deal with the bullcrap threads saying, "We were outnumbered. Raider fans are tough. Blah blah blah. I didnt go to the game but i know better than those who did go to the stadium."
Old 12-30-2012, 12:11 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
If I change the wording and make it more politically correct can my thread about Facts about Raider fans not be merged into a closed thread? Now we are going to deal with the bullcrap threads saying, "We were outnumbered. Raider fans are tough. Blah blah blah. I didnt go to the game but i know better than those who did go to the stadium."
A thread dedicated to just this topic would get out of hand. no matter the wording. That was the general consensus of the mods. It has happened numerous times. It just does.

People will post what you state anyway and all over the place.
So posts are better "not posted."

Thank you
Old 12-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Most,are blind sheep!

So much to say, but it just falls on ignoring ears. Maybe vague is the best approach:

Monkeys

Good enough.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Moderator of the Goo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colsrob View Post
So much to say, but it just falls on ignoring ears. Maybe vague is the best approach:

Monkeys

Good enough.
Well I hope you feel better??? Happy New Year, Colsrob.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Most,are blind sheep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro619 View Post
Well I hope you feel better??? Happy New Year, Colsrob.
I don't. The more time that passes, the more this place and the way it's operated pisses me off. It's not really worth the time anymore.

I have no idea who it was, but like I stated in the first post, it useless to even say anything about anymore.

I'll stick with vague because one thing I have learned: No justice or satisfactory reply will be given...unless it's one of the special people.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:45 AM
Hall of Famer

Stickied appreciation threads for a coach/GM who have been booted out for failure. This is exactly why other NFL fans can't take this place seriously when they come here.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:06 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
I don't. The more time that passes, the more this place and the way it's operated pisses me off. It's not really worth the time anymore.

I have no idea who it was, but like I stated in the first post, it useless to even say anything about anymore.

I'll stick with vague because one thing I have learned: No justice or satisfactory reply will be given...unless it's one of the special people.
Mods,

Colsrob is on to the fact that we have an elitist upper level policy for people that we cater to on here. He cannot post such information for the common posters to see.

Recommend we hide the facts with deleting his message. Cover up's should be in full swing here. Remember, deny, deny, deny. Oppression is the only answer, so I recommend a 51 second ban on him until he can learn to keep a secret. Increase in 1 second intervals until he gets the message of our Iron Fist Rule on here.

Love,
Freak
Old 01-01-2013, 07:16 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:

Monkeys

Good enough.
Unicorns > monkeys.