Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 11:51 AM
Lost but not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Boltfan View Post
Ok, for starters.... Time to bag it up.

You're BHC 4 Life... or at least during your one-year contract as my lackey

Hoooray....

whats next oh glorious undead one?
Old 12-31-2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDevil88 View Post
Hoooray....

whats next oh glorious undead one?
For now just have a great NYE!

Stand by for further instructions in 2013....
Old 01-01-2013, 03:44 AM
Power of 51

chargertom has finally seen the Light. He has knealt at the Spikes Alter. Tom is BHC all the way. There is no turning back. The BHC cannot be stopped nor contained. Read on my Brethren, read on:

http://forums.chargers.com/showpost....6&postcount=40
Old 01-02-2013, 02:10 PM
BHC Secretary of State

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
chargertom has finally seen the Light. He has knealt at the Spikes Alter. Tom is BHC all the way. There is no turning back. The BHC cannot be stopped nor contained. Read on my Brethren, read on:

http://forums.chargers.com/showpost....6&postcount=40
i don't see how any self respecting charger fan doesn't love spikes. we have not had a player of his caliber in many years. tough as they come, passionate as they come, and a smart player on the field. it will be a damn shame if he doesn't come back and see what he can do with a new look as a charger. regardless i'll still wear my SPIKES #51 jersey with pride.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Moderator of the Goo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackalacka View Post
i don't see how any self respecting charger fan doesn't love spikes. we have not had a player of his caliber in many years. tough as they come, passionate as they come, and a smart player on the field. it will be a damn shame if he doesn't come back and see what he can do with a new look as a charger. regardless i'll still wear my SPIKES #51 jersey with pride.
Unfortunately, the curse of 51 lives on. Any player suffers by that number. Spikes is yet another casualty. :sad:
Old 01-02-2013, 02:24 PM
BHC Secretary of State

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro619 View Post
Unfortunately, the curse of 51 lives on. Any player suffers by that number. Spikes is yet another casualty. :sad:
well that's certainly a glass half empty way to look at it, sir. we were lucky to have him for the past two seasons and we'd be lucky if he will come back for another. call me crazy, but i think he might have something to do with the improving defense... it's not like he's the guy getting them all fired up before the game or anything
Old 01-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Moderator of the Goo

Quote:
well that's certainly a glass half empty way to look at it, sir. we were lucky to have him for the past two seasons and we'd be lucky if he will come back for another. call me crazy, but i think he might have something to do with the improving defense... it's not like he's the guy getting them all fired up before the game or anything
I'm not talking about spikes in term of him. It's the number that he's wearing. Any player that has put on that number that is associated with the bag, is bound to suffer. Spikes is the latest casualty. He missed out in the playoffs, and got ejected and missed out in his 100th tackle. Look at the history. Dobbins, Butler, and so forth. Butler had a career year after changing numbers. If the BHC would change their number to some other number, the curse could be lifted. You're the president. You can change it. You have the power.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:44 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
It's weird that they let a hater be a Mod. But haters are gonna hate I guess.

Spikes just won Most Inspirational Player on a players vote. Defensive Captain. Led the team in tackles last year, 2nd most this year.

Some folks just don't get it I guess. #51 for Life !!!!
Old 01-03-2013, 04:45 PM
<<< Do not like (AT ALL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
It's weird that they let a hater be a Mod. But haters are gonna hate I guess.
I'm next in line to be a mod, and it's no secret how I feel about the BHC.

It would behoov you to stay on my good side, Freak
Old 01-03-2013, 06:41 PM
BHC Secretary of State

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
I'm next in line to be a mod, and it's no secret how I feel about the BHC.

It would behoov you to stay on my good side, Freak
i don't think you even know how you feel about the BHC, chop. there was a time where you couldn't be more excited to join. again, you're reminding me a lot of an ex-girlfriend who has trouble letting go.