Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Rookie

It would be nice if they lowered concession stand prices. It just seems like there are going to be more blackouts this coming year opposite of what Bill Johnston said they are trying to accomplish.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:13 AM

Bengals are cutting ticket prices: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-prices-again/
Old 01-14-2013, 09:37 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palermo10 View Post
Yeah right, you'll probably jack the price up 18% on the strawberry ones!
Special deal for you, sir. Only a 17.25% mark-up.

Last edited by chargertom; 01-14-2013 at 09:39 PM..
Old 01-27-2013, 10:38 PM
Rookie

screw the chargers for putting a garbage product on the field in old falling apart stadium then raising the season ticket prices for the loyal fans who actually came to the games so they could make up for lowering the prices in the sections they cant sell tickets in....complete bull if you ask me

here is one thing i can guarantee.... the same seats i sit in cost far less at a raider game...the raiders were what 2 wins behind us and their stadium is as old if not newer than ours...

chargers please explain to me how this is fair??why should i pay more so you can make up the difference...put a winning team on the field... people will come... i've been sitting in the field endzone for 13 years now... im so disgusted with the team and this choice to screw the season ticket holders in the field and plaza sections that i'm going to let my tickets....

as a side note.... i think the chargers should lower ticket prices by 5% for every season they have a losing record from now on.....

Last edited by chargertom; 01-28-2013 at 04:47 AM..
Old 01-29-2013, 10:14 AM
Hall of Famer

payment plan dates

2013-02-28
2013-03-27
2013-04-23
2013-05-17
2013-06-14
Old 01-30-2013, 02:35 AM
Rookie

You can buy 2013 season tix online right now. Did I miss the relocations? hahaha
Old 03-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Rookie

Its a scam. I have had 5 seats in press for 10 years and live in Vegas. I make the drive (Dedication) and everyother game my speakers go out and the TV's above half the time don't even come on. So it gets better, my friend has to give up his seats, I had the last one in our row then he had the next two and then my other two and I have two more in front. Well I just found out that they don't let you transfer seats anymore. So my thought was to have my friend renew I would make those payments then dump the two in front so I could keep me and my sons together. Oh no can't do that either. So now I might be seperated. I mean come on we all know it's a couple of taps on the keyboard. So I said you know if you can't help a 10 year tix holder out let me have a refund, nope can't do that either. Thanks chargers for being there for fans that have paid your salary. There will be 5 seats in press next year for anyone that wants them. It's really too bad spanos can't take care of his ticket holders.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Bolts View Post
Its a scam. I have had 5 seats in press for 10 years and live in Vegas. I make the drive (Dedication) and everyother game my speakers go out and the TV's above half the time don't even come on. So it gets better, my friend has to give up his seats, I had the last one in our row then he had the next two and then my other two and I have two more in front. Well I just found out that they don't let you transfer seats anymore. So my thought was to have my friend renew I would make those payments then dump the two in front so I could keep me and my sons together. Oh no can't do that either. So now I might be seperated. I mean come on we all know it's a couple of taps on the keyboard. So I said you know if you can't help a 10 year tix holder out let me have a refund, nope can't do that either. Thanks chargers for being there for fans that have paid your salary. There will be 5 seats in press next year for anyone that wants them. It's really too bad spanos can't take care of his ticket holders.
Did you already make your payment in full?

As a suggestion I've found over the years I've been much more successful going down in person to do things regarding your season ticket account than over the phone. Know you said you were in Vegas, but if your friend is local might help.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Rookie

No only the first instal, $1061, they stated no refund. I am working some other things so me and my boys don't get seperated. Just bothers that they make no effort in helping tix holders, after they raised the price of my seats. Bad business.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:23 PM
4th and Hooters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Bolts View Post
No only the first instal, $1061, they stated no refund. I am working some other things so me and my boys don't get seperated. Just bothers that they make no effort in helping tix holders, after they raised the price of my seats. Bad business.
LOL how is it bad business, THEY GOT YOUR MONEY, and isn't that the point of business?

It's bad PR, but since when do the Chargers aka "Take a chill pill!" care about PR? They want CASH, that's the bottom line here.

You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!