Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where will Denver finish in the division?
Division Champs! 28 20.90%
Second place 40 29.85%
Third place 39 29.10%
The basement 27 20.15%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 07:06 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Let's get this thread back on track.

ONE AND DONE!!!!

Donks SUCK!!!

Potatohead is a playoff choker!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 12:51 AM
Picture Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Let's get this thread back on track.

ONE AND DONE!!!!

Donks SUCK!!!

Potatohead is a playoff choker!!!
CT, You sure don't like the Broncos....
Old 01-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
Personally, I like McCoy. Like all coaches he has his detractors, but last year in midstream he totally revamped the offense to fit Tebow and a year later he has a totally revamped offense for Manning. He is very adaptable and doesn't try to put a square peg in a round hole. Now what type of head coach he will make, I'm not sure. Still, I feel he will try to play to players strengths and not be locked into the my way is the right way mentality.
Canmore, it's fans like you that make it difficult to hate the Broncos. Stop it. Where's Big Indian when you need him?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:53 AM
Picture Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmet2332 View Post
Canmore, it's fans like you that make it difficult to hate the Broncos. Stop it. Where's Big Indian when you need him?
He's been turned into a pin ball game......The CMB is his happy hunting ground.....He is gone for good, but apparently not forgotten.

Last edited by GameTime; 01-16-2013 at 10:25 AM..
Old 01-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Back in The USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmet2332 View Post
The guy doesn't show up when the Broncos lose. He definitely would never show up after a big loss such as they had. He picks his moments on when to show up to try and "argue" his point then just spins and spins his wheels in the mud even after he has been disproven by many posters on here. He will only accept his argument as the truth and dismiss everyone else and never give credit. I for one am glad he is not around anymore.

Last edited by SDFanInUK; 01-16-2013 at 10:23 AM..
Old 01-16-2013, 03:47 PM
GO CHAHHGERS GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDFanInUK View Post
The guy doesn't show up when the Broncos lose. He definitely would never show up after a big loss such as they had. He picks his moments on when to show up to try and "argue" his point then just spins and spins his wheels in the mud even after he has been disproven by many posters on here. He will only accept his argument as the truth and dismiss everyone else and never give credit. I for one am glad he is not around anymore.
It passes the time brother.. It blows when nobody is in here posting and the majority of posts are bolts fans.. Its nice to have a good mix of peeps..
Old 01-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Hall of Famer

I was at a bar watching the game on tv. When the Broncos lost and the people next to me, Bronco fans, had that disappointed soul-sucked from them look on their faces (one I know too well) I cried a little. Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Hall of Famer

I'm just glad I decided not to watch the game at my friend's house. If I had, I'd have one less friend today...
Old 01-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Back in The USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmacn2002 View Post
It passes the time brother.. It blows when nobody is in here posting and the majority of posts are bolts fans.. Its nice to have a good mix of peeps..
Canmore, Broncscg, Jhil, Med (when he's around), and others keep it going when they are in here. Even when Legendary was on here a few times, he never went to the extreme as BI/BK did.

BI on the other hand always had his blinders on and will force down his opinion as the only one and true argument. Anyone, including other Broncos fans, that does not agree with him he calls uneducated, uniformed, myopic fans. When you flip his argument against him, he will try and weasel his way out of it and claim he never said it.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:20 AM
GO CHAHHGERS GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDFanInUK View Post
Canmore, Broncscg, Jhil, Med (when he's around), and others keep it going when they are in here. Even when Legendary was on here a few times, he never went to the extreme as BI/BK did.

BI on the other hand always had his blinders on and will force down his opinion as the only one and true argument. Anyone, including other Broncos fans, that does not agree with him he calls uneducated, uniformed, myopic fans. When you flip his argument against him, he will try and weasel his way out of it and claim he never said it.
I hear ya.. But smack is smack, people come in here 98% of the time to stir the pot usually after their teams win/we lose.

I just think it sucks we only have a dozen or so other fans that come in here into this forum. We have just as much action in the misc threads that we do in here(almost)... man I cant wait until next season, tic toc.