Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2011, 04:06 PM
vbboltsfan

I have been in Virginia Beach for 9 years now, I used to be one of the only Chargers fan but now i see more and more Chargers gear out here. I counted at least 20 this week, we all need to BOLT up on Sundays and turn one of these bars into OUR bar!
Old 03-13-2012, 07:53 PM
rywitcher

I'm a charger fan in richmond, va.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Hall of Famer

Default Representing the easternmost 757

Charger fan representing for over 32 years here. I live over here on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. Away from everyone lol.

If anyone decides to get together for a big to-do, let me know. I will try to make it over to the 757 in Hampton Roads.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:38 AM
Rookie

Bolt Facebook group for the 757 (Hampton Roads)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urgency View Post
Charger fan representing for over 32 years here. I live over here on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. Away from everyone lol.

If anyone decides to get together for a big to-do, let me know. I will try to make it over to the 757 in Hampton Roads.
Hey, I've established a group on facebook if you search for "757 Bolt Pride". There are many of us displaced Chargers fans around the globe. I'm trying to get this group exposure so we can all get together and watch the games. I can set up events within the group, but right now I've only got my wife and myself as a member (lol). I have seen many vehicles with Chargers gear, so I know there are fans out there in Hampton Roads. Tired of going to the bars where there are a bunch of bandwagoner steeler fans. Funny how they all appear only after the Steelers win a Super Bowl...then they all go into remission! Anyway, join the group and help get the word out there!

Thanks, Derek
Old 12-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Born & Raised Bandwagoner

since i've moved here in '94, there have ALWAYS been many Steeler fans. this area is flooded with displaced Pennsylvanians. what's funny is that there aren't very many Eagles fans. that's got to tell you alot about the quality of life in Pittsburg as compared to Philly.

personally, i prefer to stay at home, or in my neighborhood to watch games. i never have a problem walking home drunk. well...i did trip and skin my knee once.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Va Bolt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rywitcher View Post
I'm a charger fan in richmond, va.
where in Rva?

any people want to hit up the skins game? Chargers are there finally!
Old 01-20-2013, 12:40 PM
Rookie

Default Couln't find Page

I tried to find your page but couldn't find it. Point me to it and we will be 4 members strong!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman757 View Post
Hey, I've established a group on facebook if you search for "757 Bolt Pride". There are many of us displaced Chargers fans around the globe. I'm trying to get this group exposure so we can all get together and watch the games. I can set up events within the group, but right now I've only got my wife and myself as a member (lol). I have seen many vehicles with Chargers gear, so I know there are fans out there in Hampton Roads. Tired of going to the bars where there are a bunch of bandwagoner steeler fans. Funny how they all appear only after the Steelers win a Super Bowl...then they all go into remission! Anyway, join the group and help get the word out there!

Thanks, Derek
Old 01-20-2013, 12:43 PM
Rookie

Default 757 Bolt Fan

Were with you. Let's show the 757 how we do it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbboltsfan View Post
I have been in Virginia Beach for 9 years now, I used to be one of the only Chargers fan but now i see more and more Chargers gear out here. I counted at least 20 this week, we all need to BOLT up on Sundays and turn one of these bars into OUR bar!
Old 01-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajumbaje View Post
where in Rva?

any people want to hit up the skins game? Chargers are there finally!
I live near the DC area, and already scouting for tickets. If and when I get a lock, I'll post the section numbers and add any pregame tailgating info. Regardless, I'll be sporting my Chargers gear!!

So stoked for this!!
Old 01-23-2013, 01:14 PM
We Rock...GO CHARGERS

.....I am the 804 xD