Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Paradise is on the left.

This is the only blurb I've found on it. It was first reported by the UT, and then BoltBeat, then NBC.

http://boltbeat.com/2013/01/31/nflpa...dr-david-chao/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-be-removed/
Old 01-31-2013, 03:59 PM
Rookie

I can't believe he hasn't been fired already. He must have dirt on the team or Spanos. Blackmail...
Old 01-31-2013, 04:02 PM
Hall of Famer

We'll see a new medical staff. Especially after the Dielman seizure. Which could lead one to believe that a suite maybe in the process. Which lead the PA rep to believe he needed to speak up. Add Seau to it and you can see that something is going to happen.

What a good time for it to happen, since the GM & HC found it necessity to fire the strength and conditioning staff. Could mean the new beginning for less injuries and better recovery.

McCoy's plan was so detailed that it down to the times of breaks and nutrition together. If this get put together right, the organization could have less problems with injuries. How many times did a great players injury effect the season. It might not been as bad if it was one player but it never was.

Who knows if all this change could make us worst then we've ever been, but we need to find out.We wanted change and were getting it.

For some it sound like it's to much change for them.They only wanted AJ and Norv gone. After that, they didn't know what they wanted.

I say thank you for the firing od the S&C staff. Go with what the PA rep suggesting. Let this new staff do there job and build the team for the long haul as McCoy said.

Big changes can mean big rewards.

A Bree's jeresy never looked so good.

"Luck, is when, preparation meets opportunity" John Wooden

R.I.P.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:07 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURLEY View Post
I can't believe he hasn't been fired already. He must have dirt on the team or Spanos. Blackmail...
Everything ever posted about him was deleted. I don't think this one is going to be because it's gone past CBM posts, the PA rep is calling for the removal.

A Bree's jeresy never looked so good.

"Luck, is when, preparation meets opportunity" John Wooden

R.I.P.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:08 PM
All-Pro

Fire Norv! Wait..., uh... nevermind.

"Eventually when you've worked so hard and you have a will to win, you're gonna be a winner"
- Junior Seau

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
Old 01-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Hall of Famer

We need to hire the best medical staff from the Australian Rules football league.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:18 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WootMonkey View Post
Michael Gehlken ‏@UTgehlken
NFLPA exec DeMaurice Smith, referring to Dr. David Chao, says Chargers players "deserve to have a doctor not found liable of malpractice."

NFLPA showing slides from a player health and safety survey. Asked if they trust team's medical staff, 78% of players answered "not at all."

DeMaurice Smith singled out Dr. Chao in NFLPA press conference. Wasn't asked about him directly.
Whoa Nellie! I'm not a lawyer but if I were, I'd be calling Dr. Chao.

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it." Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-31-2013, 04:19 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmjim View Post
If they really cared about the team they should have forced a change of ownership.
LOL. The Spanos family is nowhere near problem child status with the NFL. Wow.

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it." Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-31-2013, 04:20 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Many here just blame luck or some 'curse', any excuses to support the management.
The things you write sometimes.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:26 PM
"Stay Classy SD" my butt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Many here just blame luck or some 'curse', any excuses to support the management.
What Woot said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WootMonkey View Post
I see very few people who support the Doc and former S/C coaches.

Cool story though.
Some people find any excuse to believe what they want to believe for their agenda.