Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2012, 12:01 PM
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbirdsd View Post
We have one more game left, part 2 of a two round championship set up. We were all head to head last week with him having Romo and Wilson and I have Brees and Kapernick, it was great until Romo outscored Brees and Wilson slaughtered Kapernick.
I'm chasing 22 point this week to start and the match ups make it look to close to call, I also left 40 points on the bench thanks to RB's who didn't run and WR's who didn't catch.
Week two worked out for me, Brees did well, Deangelo Williams crushed it, he had Pitta in for a big ZERO, I won by 50 going away. I AM THE CHAMPION....
Old 01-14-2013, 09:45 PM
Rookie

Stafford, Lynch, Murray, D. Thomas, Fitzgerald, Gates, Ridley, Tynes & Bears D was my usual lineup. I had Sproles, Garcon, D. Alexander, Shorts & Dalton on my bench, although my bench guys started plenty throughout the season, especially near the end. I ended up in 7th place, but 3rd in points & breakdown (record if you had played everyone). I seemed to have bad matchups all year long.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:11 PM
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodhikorn View Post
Stafford, Lynch, Murray, D. Thomas, Fitzgerald, Gates, Ridley, Tynes & Bears D was my usual lineup. I had Sproles, Garcon, D. Alexander, Shorts & Dalton on my bench, although my bench guys started plenty throughout the season, especially near the end. I ended up in 7th place, but 3rd in points & breakdown (record if you had played everyone). I seemed to have bad matchups all year long.
Speaking of match ups, the league I didn't win (5th place) I led the league in my opponnents having the highest score of the weak, I guess everyone played up for me.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:45 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbirdsd View Post
Speaking of match ups, the league I didn't win (5th place) I led the league in my opponnents having the highest score of the weak, I guess everyone played up for me.
ahah I led my league in points scored...but didnt make the playoffs since i also led in most points against...BullS@it!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padres15 View Post
ahah I led my league in points scored...but didnt make the playoffs since i also led in most points against...BullS@it!
I don't get upset when someone beats me and there wasn't a lineup available to win. I only get upset when I leave points on the bench which would have gotten me the win.

I go with what I read on line and my gut feeling and opinion on match ups, it works okay for me, just hate it when late news comes out about a player not suiting up and we don't hear about it until game time. The Patriots are the worst offenders of this tactic.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Hall of Famer

I suffered the worst screw overs in the league and was the player with the highest opponents PPG and total points scored against. Injuries plagued my team and ate away at my players like a ravenous beast. Miraculous once in a while-spectacular plays were occuring against me routinely. The only breaks that were caught, (if any at all) were the few times I won a game by a couple points give or take. There was never any low points for my opponents as all their players on their roster would seemingly have a breakout day only to have it return in a recurrent fasion week after week.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Hall of Famer

Won my league. Got lucky. Solid draft, fortunate FA picks, got AJ Green as a FA in 2011 and had him for my 2012 keeper. This year I bagged Doug Martin FA, looks like my 2013 keeper.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Boltz

Won my work league.....first FF victory. Hopefully I get get into a FF league next year with some Bolts fans.....MVP of my team was Alfred Morris. Picked him up Waivers week 2 I believe....led me to Fantasy Greatness!! haha
Old 02-19-2013, 06:46 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonorajim View Post
Won my league. Got lucky. Solid draft, fortunate FA picks, got AJ Green as a FA in 2011 and had him for my 2012 keeper. This year I bagged Doug Martin FA, looks like my 2013 keeper.
You picked up Doug Martin through FA? Did he really go undrafted? Wow...wow, wish I would have played in that league.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Rookie

Won my $ league! And I was last to draft!