Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2016, 06:31 AM
OOPs....

Default Hall Of Fame 2017 ceremony? some info and ??

anyone planning of going to the Ceremony for LT ?

has anyone been to an induction ceremony?? have any insight
date could change but it appears to be the first weekend of August

we have been looking into it -

seems you have to pay big dollars on one hand for packages - you know the meet and greet things

or JOIN the HOF to get pre-sale or first chance to get tickets to the events - like the concerts and the induction ceremony and Game

here is a link with some of that info - it lists the info
http://www.profootballhof.com/memberships/

man I may not make it in if I gotta pay some of these prices - sure would be nice to be there but I will probably pay to get my son in for the memory of being there.... its LT man - gotta go

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsd77 View Post
anyone planning of going to the Ceremony for LT ?

has anyone been to an induction ceremony?? have any insight
date could change but it appears to be the first weekend of August

we have been looking into it -

seems you have to pay big dollars on one hand for packages - you know the meet and greet things

or JOIN the HOF to get pre-sale or first chance to get tickets to the events - like the concerts and the induction ceremony and Game

here is a link with some of that info - it lists the info
http://www.profootballhof.com/memberships/

man I may not make it in if I gotta pay some of these prices - sure would be nice to be there but I will probably pay to get my son in for the memory of being there.... its LT man - gotta go
I went to Hotels.com to look into lodging. Rooms that are $70 every other day of the year go for about $250 on that weekend -- already. Price might just keep me home, too.

Chopper is for sure going. He'll probably weigh in. He's sort of an idiot savant for event planning . . .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Hall of Famer

whatever you do, do not and i repeat DO NOT take any hotel recommendations from chopper31.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:09 PM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
whatever you do, do not and i repeat DO NOT take any hotel recommendations from chopper31.
If they are looking at rooms that are normally $70, that is way above my price range...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 11-03-2016, 11:32 AM
OOPs....

yeah we are gonna stay out of town, its an 11 hour drive for us but by flying into Pittsburgh or cleveland we save 200 a ticket, weird but true.

2 hours from Pittsburgh or 1 hour from cleveland is what I see as drive time.

man would like to be there to see LT do his speech.

but we shall see

Old 11-13-2016, 03:13 AM
OOPs....

just wondering who you think will give L.T. his intro speech?

candidates?

Old 11-13-2016, 04:50 AM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:

candidates?
Norv Turner(with Troy Aikman by his side for emotional support)

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 01-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Power of 51

Quote:

candidates?
Old 05-18-2017, 02:49 PM
All-Pro

Quote:

candidates?
The man who introduced him to our opposing defenses, Lorenzo Neal.

10,000 ticketholders chose not to go to this AFC Championship Game

It was -13 on the thermometer, -59 wind chill

I apoligize that I was a Bengals fan then (grew up there), but I am a Bolts fan now!

"Football is not a sport, it is a religion" - Vincent Lombardi
Old 11-01-2016, 04:03 PM
<<< LA's finest football

There are tons of non-sanctioned meet and greet events around Town over the weekend, with various current and former players.

I was there this year and met Winslow and Joiner at an off site event. Fouts was there as well, but I did not meet him. If your heart is set on meeting LT in Canton that weekend, you'll probably need to spring for one of the expensive packages, but there may also be a meet and greet available a la carte for a hefty price (few hundred). If you want to meet him, for a photo/autograph and don't care if it's in Canton there is an opportunity in Santa Clara this March and New Jersey in April. Check out GT Sports Marketing's website for details.

I can't speak for how difficult it is to get tix to just the induction ceremony. I've never been to one of those, but my understanding is they are not easy to obtain, and if you do get lucky your seats will probably not be that good.

Anyone planning to go to Canton should book hotels ASAP, as they will fill up quckly. Many are already booked to capacity at this time. Keep in mind you can always cancel the reservation if you find a better one later on, or decide you are not going. Waiting to make reservations could be a big mistake though.

Don't expect flights to be price friendly either. They will almost certainly be jacked up around those dates as well.

Bottom line, it will be expensive, but it is also a once in a lifetime opportunity. Anyone who is serious about going needs to plan on spending some money and really should book a hotel ASAP.

Last edited by chopper31; 11-01-2016 at 04:06 PM..