Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > AFC West
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who will win the AFC West in 2016?
Broncos 11 22.45%
Chargers 24 48.98%
Chiefs 7 14.29%
Raiders 7 14.29%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2016, 09:18 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger1_sj View Post
Bonus: When we don't sign him on time there will be 500 pages of arguments on the CMB. Can't overlook that nugget.
I can't imagine, or we don't deserve, any better.

Not sure which it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:53 PM
Hall of Famer

Need to add the choice "Not us."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Veteran

if we had not blown that game in oakland, this division would be ours. if we were 3-3, we would be in business.
Old 10-17-2016, 09:01 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by northerner View Post
if we had not blown that game in oakland, this division would be ours. if we were 3-3, we would be in business.
Assuming the team somehow gets things right, anything is possible. In light of the Chargers beating Denver and KC beating Oakland, we are only 2 games behind division leaders Oakland and Denver, and 1 behind KC. We still play each of these 3 teams once more this season.

Having said that, I'm not holding my breath. This football team still doesn't look fundamentally sound under Mccoy. If it's not the offense handing the ball over, it's the special teams. The team still looked like a team that wanted to hand away a win on Thursday.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:42 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD SneakKing View Post
Assuming the team somehow gets things right, anything is possible. In light of the Chargers beating Denver and KC beating Oakland, we are only 2 games behind division leaders Oakland and Denver, and 1 behind KC. We still play each of these 3 teams once more this season.

Having said that, I'm not holding my breath. This football team still doesn't look fundamentally sound under Mccoy. If it's not the offense handing the ball over, it's the special teams. The team still looked like a team that wanted to hand away a win on Thursday.
Bingo. I have little faith with Mccoy at the helm. Team still doesn't play fundamentally sound football. Lacks killer instinct that great teams have also

Biggest Fan