Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2017, 11:13 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud View Post
Who cares?

Does blame help?
Did you ever raise this question in response to one of the 47,000 posts that blamed Spanos?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:23 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Who cares?

Does blame help?
Most care.

The narrative is Spanos didn't try and Faulconer is a saint so therefore I can't be a Bolts fan anymore because of Spanos.

Wrong. Both suck. Hence why I can remain a fan. San Diego sucks. Spanos sucks. Players are caught in between.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:31 AM
Forever San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Most care.

The narrative is Spanos didn't try and Faulconer is a saint so therefore I can't be a Bolts fan anymore because of Spanos.

Wrong. Both suck. Hence why I can remain a fan. San Diego sucks. Spanos sucks. Players are caught in between.
QFT

10 char

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-16-2017, 09:58 AM
Moderator of the Trenches

I'm fair to certain my official narrative was that there is probably blame to go around.

But I'm too lazy to check.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:08 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Meanwhile, at SDSU ...

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 05-16-2017, 03:33 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Meanwhile, at SDSU ...

Good for SDSU. Screw Soccor City.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:26 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Good for SDSU. Screw Soccor City.

I am glad SDSU didn't go along with the Soccer City scenario. It will be interesting to see what happens to the MV property and what developer SDSU joins with.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:26 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Franchise View Post
I'm with you B4L.

I think it's time Chargers fans stop crying. Does it suck that they're no longer in San Diego? Definitely. But that's it.

The Chargers are a business and they made a business decision. Stop comparing this to relationships or girlfriends that cheat... that's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Their still our Chargers. If you post on a CMB then you are a fan. Quit crying about the move, pull your pants up, and wipe your noses. Time to start supporting our favorite team.

As far as this guy that is putting up billboards... lol... That is such a disgruntled chick move. Put your money towards greater causes. Stop lashing out because your feelings are still hurt and get some help.

That is all.
A business that depends on fans. Demanding your customers buy you a new premises would be laughed at by most customers of that I have no doubt.

And freedom of speech means that the general opinion of Spanos can't really be hid.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:52 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
A business that depends on fans. Demanding your customers buy you a new premises would be laughed at by most customers of that I have no doubt.

And freedom of speech means that the general opinion of Spanos can't really be hid.
Trust me when I say that I support freedom of speech, but I also say freedom of capitalism.

Spanos is a business owner... plain and simple. It's an entertainment business for sure, but still a business. He had asked for many years to find a dual solution to getting a new stadium in this inept city, yet couldn't get it done because he is "an evil billionaire" trying to take advantage of tax payers. Sadly the city can't see 2 feet in front of them and don't appreciate the revenue and business boom a state of the art NFL stadium/convention center would bring.

Regardless though... Spanos, as a free American businessman, can just say piss off and take his business elsewhere... where he has a new stadium and where his business is worth twice as much.

Now it's also our right as fans to voice our sadness, displeasure, anger, etc... but that won't do a damn thing. We are FREE to complain, but that doesn't mean that wasting money on a prolonged drawn out temper tantrum in the form of a billboard months later is wise or even logical.

Perhaps that money would've been better spent on supporting local high schools get gym equipment, or football gear/uniforms, or blood drives, or helping the less fortunate, or local youth organizations, or to fight homelessness... you know... all the stuff the Chargers did for the community before they had to bring their business elsewhere.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:00 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
I'm fair to certain my official narrative was that there is probably blame to go around.

But I'm too lazy to check.
Nominated POTD.

If you don't even know what you wrote to where you even HAVE to go check on it, AND are too lazy to do it----its gonna get Nominated all day every day.