Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > NCAA Football Forum
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-27-2014, 06:51 PM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is online now
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 71,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4PT0R View Post
AGREED!!!! That was a sad display by our own ChargerTom, and is frankly, inexcusable for a person in his position of power. We owe our epic choke job to chargertom and also the (LATE) and sad sack effort from kemp17 for cursing us in week 1.

At this point, we can only hope to extinguish the stench of the week 1 OGDT debacle in order to move forward this season. Remains to be seen if the actions by the above two mentioned have done us in for the year. Let us pray.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-29-2014, 12:02 PM
R4PT0R R4PT0R is offline
#21
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ontario
Posts: 4,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-14-2014, 08:22 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 17,855
Default

oughtta be moved to feedback section at this point
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-14-2014, 09:09 PM
Totally Bolted's Avatar
Totally Bolted Totally Bolted is online now
Moderator of Delusions
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Some where north of San Diego
Posts: 18,380
Default

Deflecting. That's what I call it.

You must accept the fact YOU were the OGDT starter when we lost all those players to injury.
Starting another thread to hide from the obvious is delusional. But that's what I'm here for. Don't worry eye. I'll vote for you again in the future should you ever qualify as OGDT starter.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-15-2014, 02:51 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
Deflecting. That's what I call it.

You must accept the fact YOU were the OGDT starter when we lost all those players to injury.
Starting another thread to hide from the obvious is delusional. But that's what I'm here for. Don't worry eye. I'll vote for you again in the future should you ever qualify as OGDT starter.
Me too. Anytime we need to thin the roster down he can be the starter.
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-15-2014, 06:01 AM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is online now
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 71,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
Me too. Anytime we need to thin the roster down he can be the starter.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-15-2014, 07:32 AM
Totally Bolted's Avatar
Totally Bolted Totally Bolted is online now
Moderator of Delusions
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Some where north of San Diego
Posts: 18,380
Default

Maybe we're on to something here. When we get to the point we need a whole new roster and higher draft pics of course, we'll petition woodeye
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-17-2014, 07:06 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
Maybe we're on to something here. When we get to the point we need a whole new roster and higher draft pics of course, we'll petition woodeye
Absolutely. If we are mathematically out of it, we're bringing in woodeye the rest of the way to get those higher rounds draft picks.
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-18-2014, 03:55 AM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 17,855
Default

Fully expecting the Chargers to beat the Raiders, and knowing that ct's endorsement would decide things quite nicely, tommy and gooey decided to conduct a poll. They built in such safeguards as non-public poll and undisclosed closing time. They suddenly, and with malicious disregard, stopped the voting at exactly 50 votes, 29 -21. Conspiracy.

The CMB Collective, claiming a mandate, has framed this years playoff run as follows: the Chargers will win football games, while avoiding any season-deciding player medical issues, and resulting in the obliteration of BHC. Do I have that correct?

You do understand that this will be a FAIL, don't you?

You don't have to respond. I know you read this post. No, eye wasn't rooting for the Raiders.

BTW why didn't you just name HT OGDT Starter in the first place?

Last edited by woodeye2000; 11-18-2014 at 04:00 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-18-2014, 04:35 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
Fully expecting the Chargers to beat the Raiders, and knowing that ct's endorsement would decide things quite nicely, tommy and gooey decided to conduct a poll. They built in such safeguards as non-public poll and undisclosed closing time. They suddenly, and with malicious disregard, stopped the voting at exactly 50 votes, 29 -21. Conspiracy.

The CMB Collective, claiming a mandate, has framed this years playoff run as follows: the Chargers will win football games, while avoiding any season-deciding player medical issues, and resulting in the obliteration of BHC. Do I have that correct?

You do understand that this will be a FAIL, don't you?

You don't have to respond. I know you read this post. No, eye wasn't rooting for the Raiders.

BTW why didn't you just name HT OGDT Starter in the first place?
The Mod tactics never bother us. The BHC succeeds in spite of the Mods.
We let the haters hate.
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:55 PM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.