Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2016, 08:51 AM
#1 Bolts Fan from N.Y.

Default Next Season's Schedule

According to Johnny Road Trip:

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_afcw.htm

HOME
KC
OAK
DEN
----------
JAX
TENN
NO
TB
*MIA (Based on this year's final standings)

AWAY
KC
OAK
DEN
----------
HOU
IND
ATL
CAR
*CLE (Based on this year's final standings)

Was hoping Saints would of been an away game so I could of made that my yearly road trip. last time we played the Saints (4 years ago) it was in London so got ripped there too. Think Houston my be on top of my list for next year; Just like a few years ago when I went to AZ and they had the SB there that season, I believe 2016 SB is in Houston if I remember correctly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New York
, Buffalo, Philadelphia, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, New England, San Diego, Denver, Indianapolis, Chicago, Tampa Bay, Miami, Arizona, Baltimore, Green Bay, and Carolina

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Steve- #1 Fan from NY!

Favorite Player: Stan Humphries

Old 01-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltedpride View Post

HOME
KC
OAK
DEN
----------
JAX
TENN
NO
TB
*MIA (Based on this year's final standings)

AWAY
KC
OAK
DEN
----------
HOU
IND
ATL
CAR

Was hoping Saints would of been an away game so I could of made that my yearly road trip. last time we played the Saints (4 years ago) it was in London so got ripped there too. Think Houston my be on top of my list for next year; Just like a few years ago when I went to AZ and they had the SB there that season, I believe 2016 SB is in Houston if I remember correctly.
we played in New Orleans on a sunday night 4 years ago. Brees set some record, Gaither hurt himself on our final drive causing a strip sack of Rivers that lost the game. Sorry you missed it. That london game was 8 years ago.

-Mario Lopez
Old 01-11-2016, 02:25 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltedpride View Post

HOME
KC
OAK
DEN
----------
JAX
TENN
NO
TB
*MIA
(Based on this year's final standings)

AWAY
KC
OAK
DEN
----------
HOU
IND
ATL
CAR

Those bolded games are sure gonna' be hot tickets.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
I've been wanting to watch us play Drew Brees in person since we got rid of him. Our game is always switched to away. I hope he remains on the Saints this year.
Old 01-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
I've been wanting to watch us play Drew Brees in person since we got rid of him. Our game is always switched to away. I hope he remains on the Saints this year.
Yeah, that's one of the few good ones.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:24 PM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Watch him get traded to the Lions now...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 01-12-2016, 08:37 AM
#1 Bolts Fan from N.Y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marion butts View Post
we played in New Orleans on a sunday night 4 years ago. Brees set some record, Gaither hurt himself on our final drive causing a strip sack of Rivers that lost the game. Sorry you missed it. That london game was 8 years ago.
Wow I am getting old, can't believe that was 8 years ago. I remember that now. I thnk my buddy that goes with me to my one away game couldn't go that weekend... his anniversary weekend or something. Hopefully I can go in four years but unfortunately I doubt I will see brees by then.

New York
, Buffalo, Philadelphia, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, New England, San Diego, Denver, Indianapolis, Chicago, Tampa Bay, Miami, Arizona, Baltimore, Green Bay, and Carolina

Steve- #1 Fan from NY!

Favorite Player: Stan Humphries

Old 03-14-2016, 08:39 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Maybe we will have the home field advantage in those games.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:44 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmjim View Post
Maybe we will have the home field advantage in those games.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:06 AM
Rookie

When they played the Saints 4 years ago it was in New Orleans not London,cause we were there. I wish it was there again cause it was a blast. Houston is on top of our list this year.