Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > AFC West
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Cha-gers View Post
So the source is someone @ "silverandblackpride"?

I think I'll take this article with a grain of salt, we'll all get to see what we've actually got when they start playing games, in the meantime, I'll hold a good thought the Chargers are on the right track and hopefully enjoy TC and the PS games (as meaningless as they are).

Go Chargers!
Isn't that an Alias for bleacher report?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:34 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
Isn't that an Alias for bleacher report?
I thought it was Fabio or whatever his name is. I think he writes most of those blogs.
Old 08-20-2016, 01:48 AM
Hall of Famer

You are what your record is right? This is all based on last years performance. You have the Champs whose defense led the way in winning last season. Although the subtraction of Malik Jackson may really affect their run defense.

Chiefs found an emerging star in Marcus Peters and their front seven is pretty impressive with Dontari Poe, Justin Houston and Tamba H-Ali! These guys rock and have performed at a high level for awhile...can they maintain as a veteran group?

The Raiders well they swept us last year and their ranking from reading is really based on what they did in the off season. It's really all on paper...the article didn't address it but it will be intriguing to see how their number one pick, Karl Joseph, affects their secondary play. Dude can hit in college can he continue to show that in silver and black?

I think the Bolts can surpass the Raiders defense with our core talent. When we get Bosa into the mix, I think our defense has the potential to be outstanding with Mebane and Denzel P. in the middle, Ingram and Attaochu on the outside...and our solid secondary led by Jason Verrett. 4-12 is a distant memory...it's a new season.

Last edited by ltinabottle; 09-03-2016 at 05:23 AM..
Old 09-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Hall of Famer

In all the predictions for the AFC West I've seen, all of them have the Chargers in last place. All believe we will improve with more than 4 wins, but we're still in the cellar. Here is yet another one.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/nfl...=YF&yptr=yahoo
Old 09-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Rookie

I think that the Chargers are the third best team in the AFC West. They are slightly better than the Raiders.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Rookie

Default Dead Last

Based on what Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brook thinks, we are dead last in the AFC West.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-diego-...C-West-Preview

I wish MM would just show this video to the team on Sunday morning....get them fired up and stick it to the NFL 'analysts'.
Old 09-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Hall of Famer

If CMB looks beyond consensus predictions,

And resists the classic CMB mindset of negativity,

There are informed pundits who describe us as very dangerous.

I expect MG III, HH, and Slauson to really transform our offense.

Okung--Slauson--Pulley--Lamp--Barksdale
Old 09-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Hall of Famer

Low expectations low record...Daniel and Bucky broke the talent down on the both sides of the ball and included coaching. It all adds up.

MM and staff along with the 53 players will have say in making last year distant memory. We hope the Bolts can convert last plays of the game to wins not losses this year. We have the best QB in the division and a non-rigorous schedule which adds up to more wins this season. How much better will they be? Proof is in play...we will find out soon enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdster88 View Post
Based on what Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brook thinks, we are dead last in the AFC West.

I wish MM would just show this video to the team on Sunday morning....get them fired up and stick it to the NFL 'analysts'.

Last edited by ltinabottle; 09-10-2016 at 09:01 AM..
Old 09-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdster88 View Post

They got the skill position wrong, maybe the secondary too.

I believe Denver is going it have a rough time. If the Chargers defense can play at a high level the division is up for grabs.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:30 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
First!!!!!

And our D is not a wasteland with the exception of DB. I like our LB'ers. Just got to iron out the front.
i dont like our LB's at all actually. The best ones are just inconsistent and just show flashes of talent for years. When it's crucial time no one can tackle. They all collectively cannot stop the run at all. It's wasteland brother.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.