Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > AFC West
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2016, 11:14 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbirdsd View Post
KC and Denver are both falling apart, we need to worry about Miami since they have the head to head against us.
KC is 8-3. They are not falling apart.

We need to worry about KC, Den, Pitt, Balt, Mia, Buf, Hou, Indy and perhaps Tenn. All except Indy/Tenn have better records than we do and Indy holds the tie breaker over us.

I think too much has to fall in our favor to make the POs. It's not over mathematically speaking but otherwise we'd need several miracles.
Old 11-28-2016, 01:24 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger1_sj View Post
KC is 8-3. They are not falling apart.

We need to worry about KC, Den, Pitt, Balt, Mia, Buf, Hou, Indy and perhaps Tenn. All except Indy/Tenn have better records than we do and Indy holds the tie breaker over us.

I think too much has to fall in our favor to make the POs. It's not over mathematically speaking but otherwise we'd need several miracles.
I think it was 2 seasons ago when everything fell the way we needed it to and we went to the playoffs and beat Cincy..

If we win the next 5, which means we beat the Raiders , Panthers and Last game against the bruising Chiefs, then we totally deserve to be in PO's.

Every team ahead of us is going to lose games as most to those teams ahead of us play each other or will be battling each other for seeding..

We still control our destiny.
The Buccs are going to be like the Dolphins but we have to find a way to not lose it..
Old 11-28-2016, 01:39 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
I think it was 2 seasons ago when everything fell the way we needed it to and we went to the playoffs and beat Cincy..

If we win the next 5, which means we beat the Raiders , Panthers and Last game against the bruising Chiefs, then we totally deserve to be in PO's.

Every team ahead of us is going to lose games as most to those teams ahead of us play each other or will be battling each other for seeding..

The Buccs are going to be like the Dolphins but we have to find a way to not lose it..
I don't think that's right.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:07 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
of course it's not right. no one controls destiny.

-Mario Lopez
Old 11-28-2016, 03:23 PM
Hall of Famer

Old 11-28-2016, 03:47 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Yeah your totally right.. Dolphins have to lose a few games

Old 11-28-2016, 04:10 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbirdsd View Post
KC and Denver are both falling apart, we need to worry about Miami since they have the head to head against us.
As of now, Miami is looking like they will get at least 10 wins for one of the WC. It looks like we will have to beat both Denver and KC out for the 2nd WC spot. KC winning last night actually helps us since it knocks Denver back one game, and we get a chance to knock KC back a game later this season.

Still need a lot of help, and of course none of this will even matter unless the Chargers win their next 5 games anyway. Drop one and it's over for sure. Win out, no guarantee still, but anything can happen.
Old 11-28-2016, 04:45 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk View Post

Most of what you said is true. Except that we do not control our destiny. As pointed out many teams currently have better records than we do. Even if we go 10-6 we could lose out if those other teams don't lose many games. KC is 3 game up on us, Denver 2, Miami 2 and that doesn't even take into consideration all the other listed teams. Then there is the tie breaker which we currently lose with Indy and Miami. We're up on Houston, but they may win their division.
Old 11-28-2016, 04:48 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD SneakKing View Post
As of now, Miami is looking like they will get at least 10 wins for one of the WC. It looks like we will have to beat both Denver and KC out for the 2nd WC spot. KC winning last night actually helps us since it knocks Denver back one game, and we get a chance to knock KC back a game later this season.

Still need a lot of help, and of course none of this will even matter unless the Chargers win their next 5 games anyway. Drop one and it's over for sure. Win out, no guarantee still, but anything can happen.
KC has the toughest schedule but they are 3 games up on us with 5 to play.
Our best chance at this point appears to be beating out Denver, Miami and pray no other team makes it to 10-6. Very long shot.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:23 PM
Hall of Famer

I think the Chiefs are the best in our Division.
I think Raiders are pretenders.
I think we are better than our current standing and better than the Raiders and Broncos..
I think Broncos are the worst in our division.

here's how I believe week 13 will go down.

Last edited by Skunk; 11-28-2016 at 05:28 PM..