Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Bolt News
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 01-08-2017, 12:42 AM
Canmore's Avatar
Canmore Canmore is offline
Do! Do Not! ...No Try!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sheridan, Wyoming
Posts: 1,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
Why would I replace Suck Harris Jr when he didn't even make All Pro. First team OR Second team ?

Marcus Peters of KC made First Team. Not SuckMule Harris.
Maybe you ought to check your facts. Chris Harris Jr and Aqib Talib are AP First Team All Pro along with Marcus Peters. Harris Jr is the slot corner.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 01-08-2017, 03:51 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
Maybe you ought to check your facts. Chris Harris Jr and Aqib Talib are AP First Team All Pro along with Marcus Peters. Harris Jr is the slot corner.
Cornerbacks
Aqib Talib, Denver, 27; Marcus Peters, Kansas City, 23; Janoris Jenkins, New York Giants, 17; Malcolm Butler, New England, 8; Casey Hayward, San Diego, 8; Richard Sherman, Seattle, 7; Xavier Rhodes, Minnesota, 5; Chris Harris Jr., Denver, 4; Dominique-Rodgers-Cromartie, New York Giants, 1.


Even more injustice. Hayward should have been First Team.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 01-08-2017, 04:33 AM
Padres15's Avatar
Padres15 Padres15 is offline
Ocean Beach
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Yo mamma's house
Posts: 1,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
Cornerbacks
Aqib Talib, Denver, 27; Marcus Peters, Kansas City, 23; Janoris Jenkins, New York Giants, 17; Malcolm Butler, New England, 8; Casey Hayward, San Diego, 8; Richard Sherman, Seattle, 7; Xavier Rhodes, Minnesota, 5; Chris Harris Jr., Denver, 4; Dominique-Rodgers-Cromartie, New York Giants, 1.


Even more injustice. Hayward should have been First Team.
Look under the "defensive backs" category.. He's there. I don't really know what they were thinking when they came up with the position groups.

On top of the CB and S categories they added a DB category...errrr OK? Also they added a flex category, which can be a wide receiver or running back.....like what does that even mean? David Johnson and Le'Veon Bell are the first ever All Pro flexors


Edit: If you look at the votes tally's it makes even less sense.. Malcolm Butler received 8 votes for All-Pro CB compared to Chris Harris's 4, but for the defensive back category Harris led the category receiving 14 votes compared to Butler's 5 giving him All-Pro first team honors. Apparently the voters think Butler is the better "corner" but not the better "defensive back"

Last edited by Padres15; 01-08-2017 at 04:41 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 01-09-2017, 12:20 AM
Canmore's Avatar
Canmore Canmore is offline
Do! Do Not! ...No Try!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sheridan, Wyoming
Posts: 1,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padres15 View Post
Look under the "defensive backs" category.. He's there. I don't really know what they were thinking when they came up with the position groups.

On top of the CB and S categories they added a DB category...errrr OK? Also they added a flex category, which can be a wide receiver or running back.....like what does that even mean? David Johnson and Le'Veon Bell are the first ever All Pro flexors


Edit: If you look at the votes tally's it makes even less sense.. Malcolm Butler received 8 votes for All-Pro CB compared to Chris Harris's 4, but for the defensive back category Harris led the category receiving 14 votes compared to Butler's 5 giving him All-Pro first team honors. Apparently the voters think Butler is the better "corner" but not the better "defensive back" :confused:
Me too, but Harris Jr. is first team All Pro. End of story. Sorry, I think he deserved it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 01-09-2017, 01:16 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
Me too, but Harris Jr. is first team All Pro. End of story. Sorry, I think he deserved it.
The only thing he deserved was to not repeat, as I predicted, and be at home on the couch during the playoffs. He and his roid rage eye gouging defensive players.
Who is your head coach ?

Who is playing QB next year ?
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 01-09-2017, 01:27 AM
Canmore's Avatar
Canmore Canmore is offline
Do! Do Not! ...No Try!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sheridan, Wyoming
Posts: 1,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
The only thing he deserved was to not repeat, as I predicted, and be at home on the couch during the playoffs. He and his roid rage eye gouging defensive players.
Who is your head coach ?

Who is playing QB next year ?
LOL! Don't know.

Probably Vance Joseph.

QB? Your guess is as good as mine. I'll say Trevor Siemian.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 01-09-2017, 05:48 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
LOL! Don't know.

Probably Vance Joseph.

QB? Your guess is as good as mine. I'll say Trevor Siemian.
I still say Shanahan is a curve ball in the hiring process there. I know Vance has connections there, but so does Kyle.


I would think Elway will at least explore QB additions.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 01-09-2017, 06:08 AM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is offline
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 71,986
Default

With some luck, Elway will bring in Norv and Tony Romo.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:12 PM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.