Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Will any NFC team beat the Chargers this year?
Yes 1 100.00%
Maybe 0 0%
No 0 0%
Does Bacon play for the NFC? 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-16-2017, 09:51 AM
chopper31's Avatar
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
<<< LA's finest football
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 10,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
chop buddy, don't worry son, you've still got the Pro Bowl to look forward to...
Yes "Father", I sure do.

I haven't watched a single NFL game all season, but will surely put an end to that streak with the Pro Bowl (a game I last watched when Randall Cunningham was playing for the Eagles).

Thanks for the reminder...
__________________
Quote:
the Pats cheated, got 4 rings... good for them... we cheated and got 2 rings... yay for us!...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-16-2017, 10:20 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud22 View Post
GT, don't worry son, you got four bandwagons left. Cool pic, son, of you cheering on the cowboys.

son.

So hot. Love the top.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-16-2017, 10:21 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
Yes "Father", I sure do.

I haven't watched a single NFL game all season, but will surely put an end to that streak with the Pro Bowl (a game I last watched when Randall Cunningham was playing for the Eagles).

Thanks for the reminder...
I will torture you if he writes a short story about he and Victoria being your parents.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-16-2017, 01:19 PM
chopper31's Avatar
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
<<< LA's finest football
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 10,627
Default

I see Freak posted after I last did, but I'm not sure what it says.

Can someone kindly relay the message to Freak, that he is still on my ignore list ?

Thanks in advance...
__________________
Quote:
the Pats cheated, got 4 rings... good for them... we cheated and got 2 rings... yay for us!...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-16-2017, 01:24 PM
pacstud's Avatar
pacstud pacstud is offline
Moderator of the Trenches
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido
Posts: 19,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
I see Freak posted after I last did, but I'm not sure what it says.

Can someone kindly relay the message to Freak, that he is still on my ignore list ?

Thanks in advance...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
I will torture you if he writes a short story about he and Victoria being your parents.
Something about him not wanting to wade through more of GT's fiction writer's club.
__________________
I love these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-16-2017, 01:26 PM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud22 View Post
Something about him not wanting to wade through more of GT's fiction writer's club.
Anything. I will do anything. I'm actually begging here.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:09 PM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.