Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2004, 09:17 AM
RAYRAY37

Default RE: Any CHARGERS booster clubs in Orange County

yes i did go to the training camp with my family, it is possible we met.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:16 PM
dmercado70

hey charger fans i am here in ( stanton ) orange county representing the bolts // 34 years old works for a catholic hospital in fullerton // my parents are from vista ca. and are also charger fans // i sometimes go and watch the games at a local pub were the brew is cheap and the girls are half naked and ( easy ) on the eyes if y'know what i mean // but if you are intrested about getting a orange county chapter ( booster ) let me know // if you have tickets for the charger vs raider game and want to powwow together before kick off keep in touch // or if you know of any other titty bar in orange county playing the charger game let me know . . .

---------------------------------------------
fouts,dan aka/lord of the passing game
[img]i/expressions/SDG_Dan_Fouts.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/SDG_Football.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/SDG_Helmet.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2004, 01:07 PM
BIGSOMEDAY

I've been in Mission Viejo about ten years. A company consolidation closed our San Diego office and moved some of us to Orange County. I lived in Scripps Ranch and Rancho Bernardo and worked in the Mr's A building for over twenty five years prior to the move. I kept my season tickets (Section 7 / Row 6) and drive down for every home game, but have been looking for a place to watch the away games and will try Dave and Buster's soon.
Old 09-27-2004, 01:16 PM
CHARGERNATION

If interested, I do watch the Charger Games at Dave & Busters @ the Block of Orange. I am not going to the next few games, but I will be there for kick off. Let me know if interested, I am trying to arrange an Orange County Booster Club, we can maybe kick out or overpower the OC Raiders Booster Club that is held there at D&B
Old 09-27-2004, 09:52 PM
RAYRAY37

Default RE: Orange County Charger Fans

hey what's up ? even if the booster club meets some where else would be fine also. try to check all possible places. or maybe we can open up our own bar. hahaha. well good luck and keep us posted.
Old 10-04-2004, 01:29 AM
automag1313

Hey Bo;ts fans! I live in Mesquite Nevada. I grw up in SD. We have 12 of us goinf to he holloween game VS the RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's kick their @#$#$ We need to get the Q back to the ols days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you all remember when we beat the Chiefss in the playoffs with Stan ot when we beat the Fish???????????????LETS get the Q a place where no one whants to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bye the way all I don"t know about you but it made mad to have RAIDERS painted in OUR endzone a couple of years ago. How about you?

Charger Fan till I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 10-04-2004, 10:10 AM
Hall of Famer

I used to live in Temecula. A bunch of Raider and Rams fans up ther. HAd to move. Now back in my hometown, SD!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-06-2004, 12:10 AM
All-Pro

Default Orange County Charger Fans

Aliso Viejo Chargers fan here.
Season ticket holder, looking for somewhere to watch the away games.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:04 AM
Team Captain

Yorba Linda checks in!!!
I would like to see a Charger Booster in OC.

Thank SirBob for the sig
Old 10-16-2004, 12:31 AM
Veteran

Anaheim here! San Diego native living up in the OC. Chargers are the best, and I wear my Tomlinson Jersey every Sunday with pride. Can't wait to see poor Vick cry this weekend after the Chargers destroy them. I'm praying LT get's three rushing touchdowns on Mike Vick turnovers. BAYBEEEE!