Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Dan40's Avatar
Dan40 Dan40 is offline
Ahoy Ser Davos!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 5,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbiz1 View Post
Hi

We are experiencing some difficulties with our software on the Bears MB. I was wondering if one of you could please tell me who your provider is for this MB. Ours is American Eagle, and their contract is up in September.

Thanks,

Biz
We use VBulletin.

In the offseason, I'm sure joelbolt can give you some details behind the scenes, or talk with your IT director at this year's meeting.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-19-2008, 03:18 PM
RMANCIL's Avatar
RMANCIL RMANCIL is offline
Draft Nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posts: 12,961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbiz1 View Post
Hi

We are experiencing some difficulties with our software on the Bears MB. I was wondering if one of you could please tell me who your provider is for this MB. Ours is American Eagle, and their contract is up in September.

Thanks,

Biz
Ps we don't allow Bear posters to use Blue that is reserved.

For certain Charger posters.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-19-2008, 03:20 PM
sunbiz1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
We use VBulletin.

In the offseason, I'm sure joelbolt can give you some details behind the scenes, or talk with your IT director at this year's meeting.
Thank you,

I'll pass this along.

Best wishes for the Bolts tomorrow !!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-19-2008, 03:24 PM
Charger Dave's Avatar
Charger Dave Charger Dave is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: El Cajon
Posts: 28,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbiz1 View Post
Thank you,

I'll pass this along.

Best wishes for the Bolts tomorrow !!
vBulletin is the software in use here - not the "provider" - Joel & Co. set up all the templates/layouts/etc.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-24-2008, 12:26 AM
MMJ4mil MMJ4mil is offline
Future GM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Loge 25
Posts: 744
Default

Lately I have been reporting quite a few posts. Hopefully the right attention was raised
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-12-2008, 06:39 PM
sunbiz1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Auto-Thread Deletions

Hi,

I have not been on here much as of late(off-season), but I was wondering how often this software automatically deletes old threads so that the server can keep up with user demands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger Dave View Post
vBulletin is the software in use here - not the "provider" - Joel & Co. set up all the templates/layouts/etc.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-20-2008, 06:15 AM
ramen
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Bulk email

Sorry in advance for the offtopic post, but it is definitely hard to submit a little problem. At 11:20 2-19-08, there was an unsolicited email (spam) sent from gobioid@chargers.com. Trying to send feedback, the capcha was not displaying any letters. You may want to check this out.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-26-2008, 11:46 AM
Dan40's Avatar
Dan40 Dan40 is offline
Ahoy Ser Davos!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 5,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramen View Post
Sorry in advance for the offtopic post, but it is definitely hard to submit a little problem. At 11:20 2-19-08, there was an unsolicited email (spam) sent from gobioid@chargers.com. Trying to send feedback, the capcha was not displaying any letters. You may want to check this out.
That would be a good thing to let joelbolt know about.

You can PM him.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-26-2008, 06:16 PM
RAWDOGG's Avatar
RAWDOGG RAWDOGG is offline
WE ARE ALL INjured
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: CHARGER COUNTRY
Posts: 14,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
You're right, Rawdogg. This one needs to go in Off Topic.

Not to call a mod out or anything, BUT can you please explain to me why this thread was moved to Off-Topic and why this other thread http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=40849 has been in GD for almost a year

I think technically BOTH should be in Off-Topic, but since it is the off season they should be able to run their course in GD

http://forums.chargers.com/showpost....3&postcount=15
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Dan40's Avatar
Dan40 Dan40 is offline
Ahoy Ser Davos!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 5,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWDOGG View Post
Not to call a mod out or anything, BUT can you please explain to me why this thread was moved to Off-Topic and why this other thread http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=40849 has been in GD for almost a year

I think technically BOTH should be in Off-Topic, but since it is the off season they should be able to run their course in GD

http://forums.chargers.com/showpost....3&postcount=15
GD is/should be about football talk and the team.

Chargers merchandise/uniforms should be in Off-Topic. Even the cheerleaders get stuck in Off-Topic to a lot of guys' chagrin.

Guess in my sporadic scanning, I missed that eBay knockoff thread, and now its in off-topic.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Collective Bargaining Agreement discussion. bigbolthead21 Around the NFL 232 01-21-2010 11:54 AM
Discussion about Pro Bowl snubs (including Chargers) WinslowSr. General Discussions 81 12-19-2007 08:12 PM
Brees signs 6-year, $60m deal with Saints (was contract talks) Ikeman83 Around the NFL 7962 06-21-2006 12:17 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:26 AM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.