Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Ahoy Ser Davos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbiz1 View Post
Hi

We are experiencing some difficulties with our software on the Bears MB. I was wondering if one of you could please tell me who your provider is for this MB. Ours is American Eagle, and their contract is up in September.

Thanks,

Biz
We use VBulletin.

In the offseason, I'm sure joelbolt can give you some details behind the scenes, or talk with your IT director at this year's meeting.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Draft Nut

Quote:
Hi

We are experiencing some difficulties with our software on the Bears MB. I was wondering if one of you could please tell me who your provider is for this MB. Ours is American Eagle, and their contract is up in September.

Thanks,

Biz
Ps we don't allow Bear posters to use Blue that is reserved.

For certain Charger posters.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:20 PM
sunbiz1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
We use VBulletin.

In the offseason, I'm sure joelbolt can give you some details behind the scenes, or talk with your IT director at this year's meeting.
Thank you,

I'll pass this along.

Best wishes for the Bolts tomorrow !!
Old 01-19-2008, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Thank you,

I'll pass this along.

Best wishes for the Bolts tomorrow !!
vBulletin is the software in use here - not the "provider" - Joel & Co. set up all the templates/layouts/etc.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:26 AM
Future GM

Lately I have been reporting quite a few posts. Hopefully the right attention was raised
Old 02-12-2008, 06:39 PM
sunbiz1

Default Auto-Thread Deletions

Hi,

I have not been on here much as of late(off-season), but I was wondering how often this software automatically deletes old threads so that the server can keep up with user demands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger Dave View Post
vBulletin is the software in use here - not the "provider" - Joel & Co. set up all the templates/layouts/etc.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:15 AM
ramen

Default Bulk email

Sorry in advance for the offtopic post, but it is definitely hard to submit a little problem. At 11:20 2-19-08, there was an unsolicited email (spam) sent from gobioid@chargers.com. Trying to send feedback, the capcha was not displaying any letters. You may want to check this out.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:46 AM
Ahoy Ser Davos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramen View Post
Sorry in advance for the offtopic post, but it is definitely hard to submit a little problem. At 11:20 2-19-08, there was an unsolicited email (spam) sent from gobioid@chargers.com. Trying to send feedback, the capcha was not displaying any letters. You may want to check this out.
That would be a good thing to let joelbolt know about.

You can PM him.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:16 PM
WE ARE ALL INjured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
You're right, Rawdogg. This one needs to go in Off Topic.

Not to call a mod out or anything, BUT can you please explain to me why this thread was moved to Off-Topic and why this other thread http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=40849 has been in GD for almost a year

I think technically BOTH should be in Off-Topic, but since it is the off season they should be able to run their course in GD

http://forums.chargers.com/showpost....3&postcount=15

Old 02-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Ahoy Ser Davos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWDOGG View Post
Not to call a mod out or anything, BUT can you please explain to me why this thread was moved to Off-Topic and why this other thread http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=40849 has been in GD for almost a year

I think technically BOTH should be in Off-Topic, but since it is the off season they should be able to run their course in GD

http://forums.chargers.com/showpost....3&postcount=15
GD is/should be about football talk and the team.

Chargers merchandise/uniforms should be in Off-Topic. Even the cheerleaders get stuck in Off-Topic to a lot of guys' chagrin.

Guess in my sporadic scanning, I missed that eBay knockoff thread, and now its in off-topic.