Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football & Pick 'Em Pools
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by padsfever View Post
WHO DO I START FOR MY FLEX POSITION?

ZAC STACY OR MATT ASIATTA? THANKS
I like both matchups, prefer the Stacy matchup over Asiatta's based on how Packers D looked last week against Forte.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Hall of Famer

If Ben tate is healthy: 2 of 3

Terrance williams vs Houston
Ben Tate @ Tennessee
Fred Jackson@ Detroit.

I also have Patterson and Jennings on my bench.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Hall of Famer

For another league:

1 wrs, 2 flex

Hilton vs Bal.
Calvin Johnson vs. Buf
Brandin Cooks vs. TB
Brian Quick @Phi

Bradshaw vs. Bal.
Stacy @ Phi

If Johnson is likely to play a good amount of time i will choose him. Right now i have Hilton, johnson, bradshaw in the spots but Quick and Cook both have good matchups (and saints are at home)

Murray, Antonio Brown, and rivers all likely to go off against me.

Last edited by VistaFan; 10-01-2014 at 04:33 PM..
Old 10-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Hall of Famer

For my last league:

1 rb and 1 flex (rushing scoring is 1pt/15yrds. recieving scoring is 1/10. Return scoring is 1/10)

So Sproles and Hester both get soem return yards.

Hester @NYG
Sproles vs STL
McCoy vs STL
Bradshaw vs BAL
Lacy vs MIN
Cooks vs TB
Rashad Jennings vs ATL

Im probably keeping Hester in becasue the least he has scored so far is 12. And am thinking of putting sproles in for the RB spot.

Im projected to lose this matchup by 25 because Peyton is projected over 40 while Luck is 29, rams at 23 while bengals at 14. And Calvon Johnson, Patterson, Harvin getting projected outrageous scores.

Last edited by VistaFan; 10-01-2014 at 04:31 PM..
Old 10-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Rookie

I am considering a trade. I have Nick Foles and really thinking his Stats will be trending down. I am new to fantasy football so any help is appreciated. I have targeted someone who could be desperate for running back help and I have a surplus here is the proposal

Nick Foles, Zac Stacy, and Anquan Boldin for Philip Rivers Reggie Wayne and Terrence West

Pros

I have a surplus of running backs Jamal Charles, Gio Bernard and Zac Stacy...I have an inconsistent QBs in Foles and Alex Smith...I have a Julio Jones, Roddy White, and Marques Cholston and Sammy Watkins so adding Reggie may be overkill. Let me know what you think

Old 10-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundOThunder17 View Post
I am considering a trade. I have Nick Foles and really thinking his Stats will be trending down. I am new to fantasy football so any help is appreciated. I have targeted someone who could be desperate for running back help and I have a surplus here is the proposal

Nick Foles, Zac Stacy, and Anquan Boldin for Philip Rivers Reggie Wayne and Terrence West

Pros

I have a surplus of running backs Jamal Charles, Gio Bernard and Zac Stacy...I have an inconsistent QBs in Foles and Alex Smith...I have a Julio Jones, Roddy White, and Marques Cholston and Sammy Watkins so adding Reggie may be overkill. Let me know what you think
I think Rivers and Foles will both put up tons of points. You gain a little bit in WR, but you downgrade a lot at RB. If those are your only RB's you will always be playing a WR in the flex and you really need to find a fill-in for Charles' bye.

Old 10-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VistaFan View Post
I think Rivers and Foles will both put up tons of points. You gain a little bit in WR, but you downgrade a lot at RB. If those are your only RB's you will always be playing a WR in the flex and you really need to find a fill-in for Charles' bye.
Yeah...the more I thought about the more I realized I'm not making major gains, thanks for the tips.

Old 10-01-2014, 08:48 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VistaFan View Post
For another league:

1 wrs, 2 flex

Hilton vs Bal.
Calvin Johnson vs. Buf
Brandin Cooks vs. TB
Brian Quick @Phi

Bradshaw vs. Bal.
Stacy @ Phi

If Johnson is likely to play a good amount of time i will choose him. Right now i have Hilton, johnson, bradshaw in the spots but Quick and Cook both have good matchups (and saints are at home)

Murray, Antonio Brown, and rivers all likely to go off against me.
Yeah unless Megatron doesn't suit up, you really can't sit him despite his lack of production as of late, trust me I know your pain there. So I'd do Johnson, Cooks, and Bradshaw with the latter two being picked strictly based on match ups
Old 10-01-2014, 08:49 PM
All-Pro

Default The oddball kicker question in this thread

Hauschka or Walsh
Old 10-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLightning View Post
Hauschka or Walsh
A kicker question? A kicker question????