Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DagoCountyGee View Post
I was hoping for fouts and billy ray. They're always funny!
No no no Fouts is bad mojo
Old 09-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Draft This Man

We just happened to get a former Bill in Tasker and they had Kelly on. Local broadcasts don't exist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sean of BSX
Old 09-21-2014, 09:08 PM
All-Pro

Chargers.com usually has a live stream of Josh and Hank during game time. I almost always tune in to their broadcast and it seems it was the right call today.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Green text is the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammerHammer23 View Post
We just happened to get a former Bill in Tasker and they had Kelly on. Local broadcasts don't exist.
They were literally killing me. I understand that Kelly had a lot to say, and that's cool, but normally they interrupt story time to... you know... call the actual game. There was like an entire series where they did not say anything about what was happening on the field so that Kelly could gush about the Buffalo community. I'm sure they're wonderful, but do you job Tasker.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp17 View Post
They were literally killing me. I understand that Kelly had a lot to say, and that's cool, but normally they interrupt story time to... you know... call the actual game. There was like an entire series where they did not say anything about what was happening on the field so that Kelly could gush about the Buffalo community. I'm sure they're wonderful, but do you job Tasker.
They should have limited the Kelly talk to halftime or pregame.

Last edited by chargertom; 09-21-2014 at 09:51 PM..
Old 09-21-2014, 09:52 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Just like you're told every time you start one of these threads ... the Chargers have nothing to do with the television broadcast.

Petition your local CBS affiliate.

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 09-22-2014, 11:15 AM
@TeeOhEmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DagoCountyGee View Post
I was hoping for fouts and billy ray. They're always funny!
Fouts and BR are only during the Preseason games...been that way for quite a few years now

P.S. Did anyone else experience the technical difficulties in the first quarter and immediately think...oh no, not those damn balloons again?

Last edited by Bolt Cola; 09-22-2014 at 11:17 AM..
Old 09-22-2014, 11:58 AM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp17 View Post
That was really, really annoying. I got it for the first few minutes. It was a nice visit; great guy; strong ties to the community; cancer survivor, etc. But as they basically ignored almost an entire quarter, I was getting really cranky. They actually had to snap out of their chit chat when a touchdown occurred, which they had to acknowledge. I don't know if they then realized by themselves that they had skipped a huge chunk of the game, or if a producer yelled at them, but they actually said something like "Well, we should let you go Jim. I'm sure our SD audience has probably heard enough of our Buffalo chit chat."