Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Veteran

From Germany and north Carolina. Just moved to San Diego been a fan since birth via my father.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Veteran

Born in Escondido but moved to KC when I was 3. Grew up with my grandma who absolutely loved the Bolts and absolutely hated the Chiefs. I've carried on those feelings. You can just imagine how fun it is out here (;
Old 12-15-2014, 03:36 PM

Raleigh checking in hooorah
Old 12-21-2014, 03:21 AM
Living In Misery

Hey KCBoltup are you going to the game Sunday? I'm getting my tickets this week. There's still a bunch of them for cheap ones available. I'll be getting a tailgate together too. Go Bolts!!!
Old 12-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Rookie

Default Wyoming Cowboy Charger

I lived in PB when I was a kid and loved San Diego. It was then a great place to be a kid riding my bike to Mission Beach and down to the ocean on Grand. I was born in Wyoming and ended up back here but I watched the Chargers from the beginning of my football existence. Dan Fouts and that great offense was magic to watch growing up and I have never given up the hope that the Chargers can become great again. I believe they will get into another super bowl and win it this time. I live in a sea of Bronco fans and couldn't dislike them more if I were paid to do so! It is very difficult to watch them on every station in this region and the highlights of them even if they are picking their noses. I wish I could see more Charger games but I don't ever miss them when they are on our stations. I am also proud to be a Malcolm Floyd fan as he was a Wyoming Cowboy in his college playing days. He has great character and Wyoming will always be proud of the way he carries himself and the toughness that he displays!!
Old 09-21-2015, 03:51 PM
Rookie

Default Lancaster PA Chargers Fan.

I am from Lancaster PA and i have been a fan since 1989. I grew up in a football watching family, with eagles, bengals, steelers and 49ers fans. I decided to pick my own team when i was 9 years old and went with the bolts. I would love to get together with some chargers fans in the Lancaster area, if you are close send me a message. GO BOLTS!