Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Charger Wallpapers, Signatures and Avatars
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2015, 01:50 PM
All-Pro

you got the dates of the Saturday games wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Eventually when you've worked so hard and you have a will to win, you're gonna be a winner"
- Junior Seau

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
Old 10-12-2015, 09:02 PM
OOPs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8892 View Post
you got the dates of the Saturday games wrong.
thanks I will check it out - I copied the schedule graphics directly from the NFL site, so I may be sending them the correction as well !...

checked into it - will correct that saturday game - none of the teams will be playing a reg season sat game

ok - replaced with new graphic - with corrections, thanks for the heads up !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mdsd77; 10-13-2015 at 08:12 AM..
Old 10-21-2015, 09:48 AM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsd77 View Post

thanks I will check it out - I copied the schedule graphics directly from the NFL site, so I may be sending them the correction as well !...

checked into it - will correct that saturday game - none of the teams will be playing a reg season sat game

ok - replaced with new graphic - with corrections, thanks for the heads up !
Nice. I can't believe raiders are higher than us

"Eventually when you've worked so hard and you have a will to win, you're gonna be a winner"
- Junior Seau

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
Old 10-23-2015, 06:45 AM
OOPs....

yeah, never saw that coming.

My season prediction was the Chargers would lose the first 4, then go 11-1 the rest of the way...

so 11-5 is still possible, there is always hope